Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: Exclusive - full songs: Bad 25 [Stream]

Ok, I've heard Al Capone & Price of Fame... I kind of want to save the last 3 as a surprise for when the CD comes... has everyone else been too impatient and just listened to them all online? Is it worth waiting!? should I just jump right on the tracks... right now?

I'm So Blue should've replaced Just Good Friends on BAD, classic MJ.

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's unreleased and unheard studio songs/ Snippets added [Discussion]

Mod Note : Copyright material
We do not allow requests for downloads or links to downloads of copyright material on MJJC. We can be cited and have been cited - this put the board in jeapordy. We do allow video streams .. Untill we are notified different - Thanks for your cooperation

I really don't understand why they always stream the new songs? That doesn't make sense to me. It's like they are leaking their own songs.

And all songs are just amazing!

I heard the snippets for I'm So Blue, Abortion Papers and Free but I'll save the full versions for the album, I'm allowing myself Al Capone and Price of Fame though! The instrumental and ad libs to Al Capone are just.....ohh god :)

Jab i would wait i wish i had !!

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's unreleased, unheard studio songs / full song stream

The song's aren't loading for me.

Seems like I might be the only one who so far, has been unable to hear the tracks! The links won't load for me...
I've been trying periodically for five hours! :(

*EDIT* Just saw your post MLVD...Must be an Aussie thing!

Al Capone is amazing.

Hope it will be released as a single, along with it's own music video (studio footage).

I'm So Blue should've replaced Just Good Friends on BAD, classic MJ.

Can't say i really agree with this, imagine we'd never ever heard Just Good Friends, and it appeared on this bad 25 cd2, it would stick out like a sore thumb with MJ and Stevie's vocals absolutely killing it, we'd all love it and think it was catchy as hell and be going, this should have replace i'm so blue on the bad album, which after 25 years would probably be a track most of us would skip when playing bad. I really like I'm so blue, but i don't personally feel it's anything that special, just a nice demo and a treat for us all. You can spot the mega hit on here, there is a reason Al Capone stands out for a lot of us, because it's smooth criminal in disguise, we've had Bad for 25 years now, if we were hearing the real album for the first time today, we'd all be blown away to a much higher degree than we are now, even though we all love this, try to think twice and three times, and then four, over replacing stuff on the real album, because Bad is such a strong album, i think if some of these had been out there for 25 years when listening to bad, they'd be seen as Fillers, at least in my mind. Lets all remember what an amazing album Bad was!

Any other links to the other clips as the site given a few pages back doesnt work on my phone

Re: Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performances ONLY [Preview Vids]

Such great videos.

They both work now.

For me POF is the best! I believe it has big potential for a single release

Mod Note
Please no casico track discussion outside of the great debate thread _ Thanks

Holy cow Abortion Papers has grown on me!

The beat is insane! - Great song!

DBMA is by far the weakest of the new songs! I'm so Blue, Al Capone, AP and PoF are my favorites. - And PoF is the best IMO.

After listening to Price of Fame (My favorite) and Al Capone on repeat last Sunday...I am taking a break and wait for release day. Christmas is no fun after opening all the gifts on the 23rd or 24th.

The anticipation is killing me but I think it will be well worth the wait.

It's like Christmas 3 months early!

I love this project so far. Now my hit list is:

1. I'm So Blue
2. Price of Fame
3. Al Capone
4. Abortion Papers
5. Free

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but today i've got virgin media installed (UK) - and in their music on demand section they have a BAD 25 playlist, featuring the music videos, bad, the way you make me feel, smooth criminal etc, but it also includes Dirty Diana - Live from the DVD!, its track 4! enjoy

I haven't listened yet ahahah :D Are they good? Actually, thinking about that..Of course they are!

Can't say i really agree with this, imagine we'd never ever heard Just Good Friends, and it appeared on this bad 25 cd2, it would stick out like a sore thumb with MJ and Stevie's vocals absolutely killing it, we'd all love it and think it was catchy as hell and be going, this should have replace i'm so blue on the bad album, which after 25 years would probably be a track most of us would skip when playing bad. I really like I'm so blue, but i don't personally feel it's anything that special, just a nice demo and a treat for us all. You can spot the mega hit on here, there is a reason Al Capone stands out for a lot of us, because it's smooth criminal in disguise, we've had Bad for 25 years now, if we were hearing the real album for the first time today, we'd all be blown away to a much higher degree than we are now, even though we all love this, try to think twice and three times, and then four, over replacing stuff on the real album, because Bad is such a strong album, i think if some of these had been out there for 25 years when listening to bad, they'd be seen as Fillers, at least in my mind. Lets all remember what an amazing album Bad was!

Very well said!

Re: Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performances ONLY [Preview Vids]

The videos are unblocked!

we contacted the Online Team yesterday they had said they would resolve it, so yay :)

Some interesting tidbit:

"Je ne veux pas la fin de nous" is a proper transfer from Vinyl.
The quality is good but it was – without the slightest doubt – sourced from a 7’’ Vinyl transfer as there are some issues with the master. If you listen to Michael’s voice you can hear some noise, some hiss to be more precisely. Then we have the issue with the bass (it’s staggering sometimes) and I can hear Vinyl artifacts all over it.

It just sounds like someone showed the MJ Estate/Sony Music my latest enhanced version (from July 2012) - although I highly doubt this to be the case. The engineers at Sony Music were better with the cleaning of the hiss at the beginning, that’s something I couldn’t manage to do properly without affecting the quality of the vocals.
The engineers at Sony Music also have access to the instrumental and could easily dub it over.

The vocals sound exactly like on my enhanced version (not lossless, missing some frequencies) but the whole file is lossless, that could only be achieved with dubbing over the original album instrumental OR with a NEW transfer from Vinyl.
However the transfer I was working on has some characteristic noises and such and e.g. listening to 3:09 shows that it is THE SAME transfer.

It sounds really good, not bad at all, but as an expert you can tell it’s really sourced from Vinyl.
There’s slight noise and hiss all over it. The quality of the vocals do not match the quality of the instruments.

"Je ne veux pas la fin de nous" was mastered on 2nd October 1987. Rumour has it that MJ wasn't happy with the French version and wanted all copies destroyed. Not sure what to make of this. As a matter of fact until this day there's still no sign of a perfect quality master.

MJJC makes miracles!!!

Thanks

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread]

Re: Exclusive - full songs: Bad 25 cd2

.....can'y download -.-
or listen

replay media catcher 4 (rip)
SUPER (convert)

works for me. converted it to mp3, the source quality is 100kbits. so there is still more quality in the songs.
cant wait to hear the cd quality.

Bloody hell it took someone a long time to upload this, so glad that they did though! i really wanted to hear this! And my god it sounds good, the lead synth sound sick!

I love how they use the sound on 1:41 nice touch.

I died and woke up in heaven!
Wow, what a great sound! Michael was in perfect shape that night!

I died and woke up in heaven!
Wow, what a great sound! Michael was in perfect shape that night!

The King! I just listen with my 4 yr old and he was dancing like MJ. Sounds awesome wait til we watch it. I was luckey enough to see the Bad tour in Detroit the night Barry Gordy was there. Ive been telling all my friends for years how MJ is the best now next week I'm going to show them. They are going to feel it on my Bose system. Bam! Love live the King...

Back