Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's unreleased and unheard studio songs/ Snippets added [Discussion]

I LOVE PRICE OF FAME AND IM SO BLUE!!!!!!!

POF has a really cool Jamaican/Reggae influence throughout and the lyrics are insane!!! Love that groove! And when he says "father never lies!" over and over it is so sharp, u can tell he meant it!

ISB is a great nice n breezy ballad as been reported! I love the chorus and how it's so simple! It's extremely catchy and if there were to be a single from this collection it would HAVE to be this one!! So catchy and simple and radio friendy!!

Free is also a nice song as well.. For some reason I hear bits of "Elizabeth I Love You" in it.. Maybe it's just parts of the melody that remind me of it but it is definitely a nice track and his vocals do sound very early 80's in my opinion. And the fact he mentions Randy at the end leads me to believe this track was made well before Bad was released (possibly Thriller?)... Either way in glad it's included!

Abortion Papers is very interesting. I can't totally understand each lyric so it's going to take a few listens (or a read thru of the lyric booklet) to get every part of this song but I'm very intrigued and it's very catchy as well.

AC is honestly probably my least favorite of this bunch. It's also very hard to understand each word and I can see why SC was chosen over this one to complete for album inclusion. Im glad to have it, but it's not my favorite. It sounds a little too dated for my tastes, as I'm sure it's supposed to since it was from the mid 80s, but I'm sure it'll grow on me as just bout evey other MJ track I didn't click with at first has done.

Re: Exclusive - full songs: Bad 25 cd2

My favourites..

#1. Im So Blue
#2. Al Capone
#3. Free
#4. Abortion Papers
#5. Price Of Fame
#6. Dont Be Messin Around

Re: Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performances ONLY [Preview Vids]

The videos are unblocked!

Are the estate sure that Im So Blue is a demo? It sounds 100% a finished song to me!

I'm so blue is beautiful :wub: it gave me the same feelings I got when I first heard Much too soon.

It will be one of my favourites.. Nothing beats a good MJ Ballard :)

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's unreleased and unheard studio songs/ Snippets added [Discussion]

These tracks have been posted for almost an hour and a half and I can't believe no one has said anything but me!!!!

Where is everybody?!?

is it just me or does al capone sound more 'compressed' then the others? like not quite as clear?

I LOVE PRICE OF FAME AND IM SO BLUE!!!!!!!

POF has a really cool Jamaican/Reggae influence throughout and the lyrics are insane!!! Love that groove! And when he says "father never lies!" over and over it is so sharp, u can tell he meant it!

ISB is a great nice n breezy ballad as been reported! I love the chorus and how it's so simple! It's extremely catchy and if there were to be a single from this collection it would HAVE to be this one!! So catchy and simple and radio friendy!!

Free is also a nice song as well.. For some reason I hear bits of "Elizabeth I Love You" in it.. Maybe it's just parts of the melody that remind me of it but it is definitely a nice track and his vocals do sound very early 80's in my opinion. And the fact he mentions Randy at the end leads me to believe this track was made well before Bad was released (possibly Thriller?)... Either way in glad it's included!

Abortion Papers is very interesting. I can't totally understand each lyric so it's going to take a few listens (or a read thru of the lyric booklet) to get every part of this song but I'm very intrigued and it's very catchy as well.

AC is honestly probably my least favorite of this bunch. It's also very hard to understand each word and I can see why SC was chosen over this one to complete for album inclusion. Im glad to have it, but it's not my favorite. It sounds a little too dated for my tastes, as I'm sure it's supposed to since it was from the mid 80s, but I'm sure it'll grow on me as just bout evey other MJ track I didn't click with at first has done.

I'm gonna try and hold off on listening or watching anymore leaks until I get the Bad25 CDs/DVD in my hands. I think I can do it.... =/ Don't want to ruin the excitement for myself! *RUNS AWAY FROM THREAD!*

Last edited:

OMG is this for real!! aaah I don't know whether if I should listen or not D: excited but at the same time I don't want to spoil the 18th!:swoon:

they sound friggen amazing to me! Im so blue is my new favourite song!! :) :)

I screamed it on FB :p MAGIC DIVINITY that only Michael can bring. I am like 15yrs old again :)))

All the Americans have this to look forward to when they wke up!!! Bad 25 is HERE

Michael Jackson is here, BAD 25 is here.
Once again we bow to the TRUE KING OF MUSIC!!!

Great! I love all of the songs (surprisingly, DBMA is the weakest of the bunch). They don't equal the actual songs on BAD, but we have to keep in mind that those are all demos!
Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that "I'm So Blue" is VERY reminiscent of the Destiny album?

Thank you Estate, thank you Sony, and thank you to the GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME :)

Great! I love all of the songs (surprisingly, DBMA is the weakest of the bunch). They don't equal the actual songs on BAD, but we have to keep in mind that those are all demos!
Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that "I'm So Blue" is VERY reminiscent of the Destiny album?

Your right, i find it quite similiar to Destiny. He sounds so amazing in this song. I wish they would release this as a single.

I'm in my college library listening to these on minimum volume and it's KILLING ME! I'm So Blue and Al Capone are both the CD stealers IMO.

Free (Love the laughing at the end!)and I'm so blue are beautiful and Song Groove is very very catchy and interesting....

Omg! Omg!!!! Great!!! Incredible!!!........... Simply Michael!

Al Capone is my favorite !!! Can't wait to have my CD

Back