Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25: What about the Original Tracks?

this is a shame, thought they would at least of given us the original tracks remastered

i said exactly the same thing to another member just to make the release that bit more special

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his concert and performances

Bad Tour! Bad Tour! Bad Tour! :p

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his concert and performances [Preview Vids]

I'm listening to the live CD from Wembley and his singing is great.

i know, maybe we will get this for BAD 40 or 50. or sooner if we let the estate know what we want for the next Greatest Hits set.

Do you know what I've always thought they should release Michael Jackson's Shelved GH Decade - that could have the original versions of Smooth Criminal / Bad / Dirty Diana / IJCSLY and the tracks recorded for it I'll be there (new vocal) / Strawberry fields forever and Men in Black

Bad Tour as Heartbreak Hotel, Another Part Of Me and Dirty Diana. Bad Tour wins (IMO)

MOd note
If we are going to turn this to a debate over which concert is better _ Please read the TOP post of the description of this thread. We welcome you to take your discussion to the other thread provided. A little constructive criticsism is fine but please note this is suppose to be an appreciation thread for Michael and his Wembley concert. Not for other concerts .. Thanks ..

Mods are such party poopers lol

This concert has top version of RWY IMO. The way he sings "I wanna rooooooooooooooock with u" he does in good full voice like in 1987, Triumph tour and recording. I like that :) Usually on 2nd leg he did it in (my opinion) weak falcetto.

Re:Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his concert and performances

I would say it depends if you prefer live singing over dancing. As his vocals on this tour are much better than the Dangerous Tour, and he sings live more.

The 2nd leg of the Bad Tour is a good balance between the great live singing of the Victory Tour and 1st leg of the Bad Tour, as well as consisting of some better dancing that was featured in the Dangerous Tour.

Personally I would rather watch him sing live while dancing than watch the Dangerous Tour were a fair amount is lip synched. But that's not to say I don't love Dangerous Tour Bucharest.

Mods are such party poopers lol

Thread cleaned
Well I certainly dont want to be considered a party pooper. When in fact I am a party animal :cheeky:
So to appease you and all who want to Debate/discuss their love for other concerts over this one.
I will move your discussion to the other party we have going on in the following thread ..
This ones for you - Party on

Wembley DVD Critique /Quality and other prefered concerts over Wembley go here
This thread is for members who wish to critique the DVD and discuss the quality and technical aspects of the Wembley DVD. Pro or Con . Also to Discuss what other concerts you prefer over this release and any other critique about the DVD. Please try to keep all discussions of this nature in here so as not to derail threads created for other topical discussions of BAD25.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...cussion-on-the-quality-of-Wembley-DVD-go-here

I HAVE JUST FINISHED ENJOING THE CONCERT
And I must say... This is something we all were not only waiting for, but also the best fresh Michael Jackson ever!!! This is the peak of his career - please don't throw stones in my side until you also see, feel and understand that energy that this wonderful show brings! The best experience of Michael Jackson ever!
Please share your feelings! Can't wait to hear others enjoying it as hard as me!

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread]

Best live album i ever heard

This is the peak of his career - please don't throw stones in my side until you also see, feel and understand that energy that this wonderful show brings! The best experience of Michael Jackson ever!
Please share your feelings! Can't wait to hear others enjoying it as hard as me!

It's true. This tour was his (live) peak.

Re: BAD 25 Demo's unreleased, unheard Studio songs Discussion [previews added]

I haven't listened to any FULL song other than I'm So Blue, but if you love Don't Be Messin', you'll flip over Al Capone and Abortion Papers! I'm So Blue is one of the most beautiful ballads Michael's ever done, Free is mid-tempo and filled with emotion, and Price of Fame is dark but catchy. GREAT compilation.

I'm loving them all, I agree DBMR is the weakest track but I totally disagree Al Capone is better than Smooth Criminal. I really believe Price Of Fame should had replaced Leave Me Alone because it's lyrically more meaningful and attacks more effectively to the filthy media.

I'm just wowed at the comments about these new songs. I am going to be strong and wait, yes I am, but you guys are truly KILLING ME! lol. It is amazing though that all the outtakes from BAD, from Cheater, Monkey Business, Streetwalker I just love because of that great catchy, rhythmic beat to them AND Ijust want to sing along all day - No wonder he was crowned the KING OF POP back then. I can't even imagine any of these pop artists these days ever coming out with such great masterpieces, seriously. That's why Michael will always, always remain the KING OF POP!

I'm just wowed at the comments about these new songs. I am going to be strong and wait, yes I am, but you guys are truly KILLING ME! lol. It is amazing though that all the outtakes from BAD, from Cheater, Monkey Business, Streetwalker I just love because of that great catchy, rhythmic beat to them AND Ijust want to sing along all day - No wonder he was crowned the KING OF POP back then. I can't even imagine any of these pop artists these days ever coming out with such great masterpieces, seriously. That's why Michael will always, always remain the KING OF POP!

Monkey Business is Dangerous outtake.

I'm listening to the new songs for the first few times from CD...

At the moment i can't say anything...

I'm just... He just blows me away again & again & again! He always does it, simply, with one snap of a finger...

Those songs are all great songs... I can't & won't decide which one i love most of them...

My wife asks: How can it be, he hasn't released this songs in his lifetime!. She's a BIG 80's fan and she thinks the songs are the BOMB!
Her favorite: Al Capone.

I gotta say i love MJ's fast & 'agressive' songs. But 'I'm so blue' is JUST BEAUTIFUL!

I'm listening to the new songs for the first few times from CD...

At the moment i can't say anything...

I'm just... He just blows me away again & again & again! He always does it, simply, with one snap of a finger...

Those songs are all great songs... I can't & won't decide which one i love most of them...

My wife asks: How can it be, he hasn't released this songs in his lifetime!. She's a BIG 80's fan and she thinks the songs are the BOMB!
Her favorite: Al Capone.

I gotta say i love MJ's fast & 'agressive' songs. But 'I'm so blue' is JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Im telling you everyone that i played Al Capone to, family,friends hell even my crush they all instantly fell in love with it! :D

Listening to "I'm so blue" made me cry a little bit. so beautiful

:cry:

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

same here

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

same here

I guess it's just the same as 2001 remaster...

Remastering isn't as good as it sounds, due to the loudness war, typically remasters are louder but may be distorted and not as "crisp" as the original.

I HAVE JUST FINISHED ENJOING THE CONCERT
And I must say... This is something we all were not only waiting for, but also the best fresh Michael Jackson ever!!! This is the peak of his career - please don't throw stones in my side until you also see, feel and understand that energy that this wonderful show brings! The best experience of Michael Jackson ever!

Ok, now... 3 times played the whole DVD concert... can't get enough of Michael. This brings tears to my eyes...

Lemme just give a truly heartfelt thank you to the Estate. Listening to these songs is a surreal experience. Throughout the controversial releases in the past, the Estate has finally emerged to show that they truly care about the fans and know what we want. Despite a few setbacks they still show that they can give the fans a genuine release filled with amazing songs, great behind-the-scenes material and an amazing performance.

I guess what I'm saying here is thank you. Michael would be proud.

5 more days fo me to see and listen to Bad 25.

I can't wait just 5 more days for me.

Back