Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25 Demo's unreleased, unheard Studio songs Discussion [previews added]

I can't believe the songs were taken down from the stream!!! What will I do until its released here=?!!??!?!?! DEAD

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

Oooh! I hate you guys, LOL! Here in America, we have to wait until Tuesday. Ooh! I can't wait much longer.

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread]

Mod note: Do not ask for rip or download links in the messages or in the pm. It's not allowed.

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

Short clip of WBSS from DVD
http://youtu.be/LDfPoJ7MFlU

OMG!
kermit.gif
2rd7y89.gif

Warning!!!

Gushing ahead...

I love every minute of the show... wow... Like someone stated before me, this is FRESH Michael Jackson. Very little artifice. He looked, happy & playful on stage, and personally, that alone made me love this show more than Dangerous or HIStory.

I love the little routine him & Greg Philliganes had prepared for Greg's introduction. Just too cute. His interaction with the "BAD" kids, always sweet. And that little girl hugging him for a little than he was expecting.

Same with the salsa steps he did with Sheryl Crowe of BAD

I dunno, that show felt very organic, fresh, intimate (even with 72K people watching) and less grandiose when compares to the other two the public is most familiar with. Seeing MJ happy on stage, like he is enjoying himself as much as we are enjoying watching him, makes it all worthwhile...and sad.

Last edited:

to the people who have seen it, what is your favourite performance and whats your least favourite??

to the people who have seen it, what is your favourite performance and whats your least favourite??

Human Nature

Would be very appreciative to those who have the concert to share with us a performance or two! :)

Would be very appreciative to those who have the concert to share with us a performance or two! :)

leaks and downloads aren't allowed. Like the rest of us wait for to get your own copy.

Oh i thought streamed videos were okay, my bad.

Only Short video snippets/previews are allowed
Bonus Performance: The Way You Make Me Feel Live At Wembley July 15th, 1988 [Intro]

Warning!!!

Gushing ahead...

I love every minute of the show... wow... Like someone stated before me, this is FRESH Michael Jackson. Very little artifice. He looked, happy & playful on stage, and personally, that alone made me love this show more than Dangerous or HIStory.

I love the little routine him & Greg Philliganes had prepared for Greg's introduction. Just too cute. His interaction with the "BAD" kids, always sweet. And that little girl hugging him for a little than he was expecting.

Same with the salsa steps he did with Sheryl Crowe of BAD

I dunno, that show felt very organic, fresh, intimate (even with 72K people watching) and less grandiose when compares to the other two the public is most familiar with. Seeing MJ happy on stage, like he is enjoying himself as much as we are enjoying watching him, makes it all worthwhile...and sad.

Thank you for your thoughts. I just received an email that my order shipped. I'm very excited and to read this even makes me more excited. I feel so blessed and grateful Michael was here with us and that he left us with so many gifts. :angel:

Bonus Performance: The Way You Make Me Feel Live At Wembley July 15th, 1988 [Intro]

Oh my...... :dropdead:

Wish we could have gotten that full show in addition to the 16th show. Maybe one day.

I dont want wait more than 7 days lol

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 /Snippets [Discussion thread]

Can anybody tell me which songs were either fully or partially mimed in this concert? (I don't have my copy yet)

Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 /Snippets [Discussion thread]

Can anybody tell me which songs were either fully or partially mimed in this concert? (I don't have my copy yet)

Smooth Criminal, Bad, Man In The Mirror.

Also TWYMMF will be partially mimed but it's not on the CD.

I just bought it on iTunes. Sooo cool, omg. I'm screaming with the crowd lol

What do you guy's think are the chances that al capone will be released as a single? Because WOW, people need to hear this!!

Also TWYMMF will be partially mimed but it's not on the CD.

Most of TWYMMF was playback (except the last few lines after the dancing routine). Oh and somewhere in the middle it switches over for like 8 seconds to live and then back to playback again, sounded like a mistake.

'thank you your royal highness hee hee' :D Priceless...

OMG what part did he say that at ?

right after Bad.

actually the 'hee hee' is the begining of Man in the Mirror and the 'thank you' part is the end of Bad, but when you listen to the album, it seems like the two belong together LOL as there is no pause.

Last edited:

OMFG i LOVE the unreleased songs!!!!!

Another clear sign i shouldn't listen to snippets, cause so far i'm loving every one. Price of Fame was great in the leaked youtube link..but the real song is AMAZING, i LOVEEEEEE that song. So happy with this package.

Price of Fame remains my favorite so far! Al Capone is definitely great, but it can't top Smooth Criminal for me..never never neverrrrrrrrr.

Just really too bad that he didn't sing during The way you make me feel, like some other songs on Bad tour and Dangerous, and especially HIStory tour. But it is what it is. Just glad to really have Bad tour on DVD now.

Re: BAD 25: What about the Original Tracks?

I was under the impression we were getting the original 87 tracks remastered?

Watching it right now. Sound quality is pretty darn good. The close ups are pretty ok, but further away the image is really blurry. But I'm really glad to finally have it on dvd. This is what we've been asking for for so long :)

Back