what aftershave or cologne did michael wear?

A MJ fan who went to Michael's memorial service. Told me another kind that Michael had worn was Obsession by Calvin Klein. I am going to get another bottle of it. I know that fragrance well since it is one of my favorites. Since Black Orchid is out of my price range. At least I can get is Obsession.

People in the UK, you can buy Bal a Versailles from Amazon.co.uk, and I saw Black Orchid in Bentalls last week.
That video of him spraying his crotch in 2003 (lol) we think it was Eternity or Eternity Moment, but don't quote me on that.
I bought Bal a Versaille a couple of months ago and I do use it, and yes it is classified as an oriental fragrance, so quite heavy. But it has top notes too.
I didn't like Black Orchid at all when I tried it last week, but I have used Eternity Moment for several years now.

I have just ordered the smallest bottle of Bal a Versailles from the USA, without even knowing if I will actually like it, but I want to smell what Michael smelled like. I will get a whiff of Black Orchid and Eternity Moment in the stores and maybe buy those too. I'm crazy enough to do that!

Back