what aftershave or cologne did michael wear?

Green bottle? Don't think I've seen that one... The only one I remember was the clear bottle for female, and blue with golden circle for male.
Will deffo have a sniff next time I'm at the perfume shop.:yes:

yeh i read that somewhere black orchid i asked in boots in the u.k and she didn,t even know it so it is probably only available abroad,thanks,

They have it in harrods. I went in there and I smelled it and I'm telling you it's just WOW!!! I couldn't get enough of it!!!

WhiteCurl, thats not the one im talking about, at least the one i had didn't look like the one on the link, i tried to find a picture of it but I can't find any picture on google, i bought it years ago when i was obsessed with perfumes :p, a friend of mine mentioned to me that its no longer available but i don't know if thats true or not.

I use Bal a Versailles too, it's amazing - and can in fact remind a bit of vanilla. :)
It is a bit strong the first few minutes after you have sprayed it, but after a while it smells just amazing! I often catch myself at sniffing at my wrist beacuse I can't get enough of it x)

Admittedly I've started wearing it because of Michael (I've been wondering how he's smelt for YEARS and I'm delighted to have found out), I get a hint of vanilla (which is my favourite smell in perfumes, lucky you! :D) but on my skin I smell more amber and sandalwood. It's amazing how one perfume can smell so different on two people. I've always been interested in perfume (ever since I had a saturday job in a department store and spoke to the ladies at YSL, Guerlain and Christian Dior, they taught me lots about perfumery)

But back to BaV :lol: it IS heavenly. The dry down is incredible isn't it? At first it's light and fresh, I can smell florals and orange blossom or something but then it develops in to something far more warm, darker.... it's a SEXY fragrance that's for sure!! All through the day I like to smell my wrists too :happy: I've been getting compliments on it which is lovely to hear.... when I go in to the shower as soon as the hot water hits my skin I can smell it all over again. I love this perfume so much.

Which one did he wear the most? Black Orchid or bal a versailles?

Is Black Orchid for women too? I might have to get both!!!

Which one did he wear the most? Black Orchid or bal a versailles?

Is Black Orchid for women too? I might have to get both!!!
Black Orchid and Bal A Versailles are both women's perfumes.

I saw him buying Opium with my own eyes, don't know if he ever used it though. I hope so.:)
It's by Yves Saint-Laurent, and the male version smells very oriental, very original, kinda...incredible, if I'm honest. The female one I'm not as fond of.

I've always thought it smelled awful LOL I'm a fresh type of perfume girl, I can't stand the heavy/sweet ones.

So Bal a Versailles is fresh smelling? I might have to get that then... I wonder if there's anywhere I can find it and smell it ( in the States) , see if I like it. Although i don't really have 200 dollars to spend...My husband think I'm obsessed with perfume as it is.:)

I've always thought it smelled awful LOL I'm a fresh type of perfume girl, I can't stand the heavy/sweet ones.

So Bal a Versailles is fresh smelling? I might have to get that then... I wonder if there's anywhere I can find it and smell it ( in the States) , see if I like it. Although i don't really have 200 dollars to spend...My husband think I'm obsessed with perfume as it is.:)
there is a link i think on the first page of this thread ,its a fairly cheap website,i,m gonna get some off there,

So Bal a Versailles is fresh smelling?

I seriously doubt it, for its made of really "heavy" components, so to say, like for example are amber, musk, styrax, vanilla, sandalwood,
vetiver..and so on and on, on top of everything it even contains jessamine . Seems they have put just everything its even possible in this one.:wild:

^ Oh well can't buy it then.
Save myself the money I guess ( for the opus LOL).

Save myself the money I guess ( for the opus LOL).[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on getting it too.

I have both perfumes and they are really fantastic.
I have a lot of perfumes.

Okay after reading through this thread I just bought some of the Bal a Versailles on Ebay. I feel semi-ridiculous but I'm excited to smell it!

OK, well now I'm dying to know what Bal a Versailles smells like. So I'm gonna order a small bottle. :)

so? How is it?:):):wild:
Haha it's nice. I just came back to this thread because I ran out of BAV and I couldn't remember the other kinds...I want to try one. BAV isn't as great as I was expecting, but it's nice...or maybe I was expecting too much...not like Michael's perfume is going to give me an out-of-this-world experience! It's not something I would wear, so I sprayed it on one of my pillows(my best friend was like, "Ummm...Mel..."). It's kind of addicting to smell! I'm definitely going to get more.

I got my BAV too. At first I was not thrilled. Smells too much like something my grandma would have worn (and maybe did!). It's just not the type of scent would normally wear (I am a Clinique "Happy" kind of gal). I just set it here on my office desk and would just smell it once in awhile--it's nice to know what MJ smelled like, if nothing else. But then one day I decided to actually put some on..figured I should at least give it a try. And honestly, after it's been on for awhile, it actually smells kind of nice. Now I still won't wear it all the time, but every once in awhile, I will put some on. And it makes me think of MJ anyway, so that's always gonna be nice.

Back