What are you doing this very second?

Just relaxing in my room. About to go back and play my Super Mario Maker game. While watching Namaste America. As I do every single Saturday morning. Since it is the only time I get to hear the latest Bollywood and Indian related news.

Watching "Monster Musume" episode 11 on Watchcartoononline and watching some of "Shining Time Station" episodes (Season 1) on YouTube. Oh those memories I have watching that show when I was little and Ringo Starr was the best at it.

Just relaxing here. Listening to some of my favorite Bollywood songs. That really makes me sadly think about Michael.:( And the very sad fact that I had lost the enjoyment. That I once had for him. Thankfully Bollywood gives me the same enjoyment now.

:blink: Wondering what magic trick made so many of the pictures I posted shrink? lol The other day most of them seemed to be down-sized, but now I notice that some of 'em came back to their original size. Random indeed :brow:

Last edited:
Checking for some NaruHina pics/art on Tumblr and watching a Spongebob episode "Mid-Life Crustacean".

There's this crunchie choclate bar in the cubbord so I'm thinking about it. Other than that not doing much tripping over left over wires and wanting desprstly to move, downsize.

just finished my pre workout meal now counting down the time to get out of work and go to the gym.... Leg day!

Well just logged on and watching YouTube er. Superbowel 93
And checking out property and saving an edm documentry to my phone but I'm getting in a pickle with that becsuds micaaaahawl look too good in white :wub:

Michaeling :imbad

Must be so nice to still be able to do that. I so totally miss doing that. But it really doesn't matter anymore. Since I have my Bollywood preferably Shahrukh Khan now.

Just relaxing on my bed. Cheering myself up watching some Shahrukh Khan videos on You Tube. Since I can't do that with Michael anymore.:( Then I am going back to play my Sims Medieval game.

Retweeted and replied to CTV News Northern Ontario about how I hoped those arsonist/s will pay for what they did in the past fews days. How they angered me so much for the damage and almost costing lives of the 2 elderly residents.:angry: They'll pay dearly for all that!

Must be so nice to still be able to do that. I so totally miss doing that. But it really doesn't matter anymore. Since I have my Bollywood preferably Shahrukh Khan now.

Just relaxing on my bed. Cheering myself up watching some Shahrukh Khan videos on You Tube. Since I can't do that with Michael anymore.:( Then I am going back to play my Sims Medieval game.

I am sure you will get da feeling back, that is what we are here for :)

I am sure you will get da feeling back, that is what we are here for :)

I very much doubt that. Since it hasn't gotten to a point with me. That I now truly wish I never became a fan of his in the first place. I even tend to have thoughts of setting fire to every single one of my MJ items. Including my MJ Opus book. And this is coming from someone whose been a fan of his for over 30 years. If I only knew back then of what I know now. I would never had allowed myself to have become so totally obsessed with him. Back during the 90s when I was a teenager. And up until what had happen to him. The 1993 Bollywood movie Darr: A Violent Love Story. Almost best describes the obsession I once had for him. My MJ fandom is almost down to zero for me now. And it is all the fault of one evil nameless monster. Thank god I have Shahrukh Khan now as my Michael replacement. But it is still definitely not the same.:( :boohoo

Right now I am just relaxing here. Cheering myself up by watching revenge scenes from the 1994 Hindi movie Anjaam. I still tend to wish I could become the real life Shivani Chopra. And go after that evil nameless monster. Who destroy my life. While the Anjaam revenge song is playing. That song is just so very perfect. But as a Christian that is something I really can not do. At least I can still watch those Hindi revenge movies.

I would never had allowed myself to have become so totally obsessed with him. Back during the 90s when I was a teenager. And up untill.

Babygirl I feel your post I feel for you I wish I could hug you right now as one mj sister to another maybe you don't want to hear it or maybe it's far too painful but I'm just going to mention it anyway
Michael made you the strong woman you are now. All of the 90s and beyond. all your time, dedication with michael, it surely wasn't a waste it was you growing into the strong beautiful person you are today.. You picked a wonderful wonderful wonderful role model out of many and it was worth it honestly because Michael shaped you. You are strong because you are still here you are strong because you are loving Shahrukh Khan you found peace within your heart to love again mj's Bollywood girl and Michael was all about love ??

Replying to the question above :lol:

Having a seat at #MJJCchat while listening to #MJJCRadio and browsing #MJJCForum :D

Watching "The Mighty Ducks" marathon on MUCH all day. Currently on D2.

I'm chilling on #MJJCchat with my Chatbuddies and listening to the cool tunes of #MJJCRadio while browsing here :D

watching MJ on video, looking at MJ pics on the computer, thinking about him, about to go to bed and dream about him

watching MJ on video, looking at MJ pics on the computer, thinking about him, about to go to bed and dream about him

I so totally miss being able to do that.:( A few days ago I had a dream about Michael. But for me it was a real horrible nightmare. And it was one the a repeated nightmares that I had during that first horrible summer without him.:boohoo

Right now I am just sitting here playing my Sims 3 game. While thinking how much I still hate being constantly depressed, miserable, and nasty anymore. But thanks to that evil monster. Who not only totally destroy my happiness. He also killed 99.5% of my hardcore MJ fandom. 30+ years as a MJ fan and now I totally regret it.:boohoo

Back