What are you doing this very second?

Watching the lake and mountains while commuting to work! Love that snow is back

PXL-20210404-133652685.jpg
Man Hiker you're so lucky you live in the beautiful mountains! I truly believe they must be a treat year-round, whether it's summer or winter. I've been to the mountains during both and I was never bored! 😍

Meanwhile I literally live in Flat Country. We do have a few hills, but it's not the same! 😭 I guess we have the sea, though. But it's not as fun during winter time...

Looking for somewhere to put this quote re the ending of the TII shows. Sounds pretty cool:

MJ Airline

"Michael would have sang the last refrains of the song,the entire cast would have climbed up to the top of the stage platforms and then exited through a stairway that emerged out of the video screen"

"Michael Cotten had designed it so that a door in the actual screen opened up and so that physical screen matched our graphics perfectly and the stairs came down "

"...Last person out would be Michael waving goodbye,the video door would close over him and then a plane would taxi down the runway,turn around and fly out right over the audience's head."

" The cast and Michael would be taking a quick elevator down to the floor level ,be in the cars and out of the building. That's the old "Elvis's left the builiding "

Looking for somewhere to put this quote re the ending of the TII shows. Sounds pretty cool:

MJ Airline

"Michael would have sang the last refrains of the song,the entire cast would have climbed up to the top of the stage platforms and then exited through a stairway that emerged out of the video screen"

"Michael Cotten had designed it so that a door in the actual screen opened up and so that physical screen matched our graphics perfectly and the stairs came down "

"...Last person out would be Michael waving goodbye,the video door would close over him and then a plane would taxi down the runway,turn around and fly out right over the audience's head."

" The cast and Michael would be taking a quick elevator down to the floor level ,be in the cars and out of the building. That's the old "Elvis's left the builiding "
It's so hard for me to describe my emotions when I watched this
You look at what didn't happen, but it's so beautiful
This idea with the plane conquered me
thanks for posting this here💛

Listening to the Boston Bruins game on 98.5 TheSportsHub. Keep the undefeated home game streak going.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thinking about what to do after a long, exciting and tiring day!
Snap! I'm deleting stuff out of my bookmarks. It never really works bc even if I dump tons of stuff, loads more stuff comes in. So I need to be more ruthless, lol.

But it makes me feel better. :)

EDIT - oh! I've just noticed I've replied to the wrong comment, lol. I was supposed to be replying to Ana!

Well, it's too early for bed and a milky drink so, er, I'll just slope off, quietly! :ROFLMAO:

I actually came over here to say something about We've Had Enough but I think it's best if I just keep a low profile.

Last edited:
Just going over what I have missed on this forum and getting ready to go to bed
Dropping in to pay my respects! Your photo choices are legendary - well, in my house they are, lol. :D

Your name is one of the select few I always look out for bc your choices on the picture threads are awesome.

Last edited:
Snow and wind literally cut the skin on my face, but this did not stop me from returning home to go to the forum. 😂 oh god. when this winter is end?
That sounds miserable. Poor you! I really hope you are now at home and don't have to go out again until tomorrow. Winter is hard for everyone but it's much worse where you are. I can't even imagine the cold temperatures you have to deal with. Horrible!

That sounds miserable. Poor you! I really hope you are now at home and don't have to go out again until tomorrow. Winter is hard for everyone but it's much worse where you are. I can't even imagine the cold temperatures you have to deal with. Horrible!
Yes, for some reason this year the winter is especially cold. Usually it's not that bad.

Warm up with hot cocoa😋

Back