What Are You Listening To?

Re: What are you listening to?

^^^her best song!!!! Always sends CHILLS down my spine.

I have a friend who adores Judy and we've celebrated her birthday for at least 35 years. This time I sent him the video of Michael singing 'Get Happy'. Lol.

I'll be there - Michael Jackson
tumblr_m4tg1uZoDU1rw0z9bo1_500.jpg

Happy 100th Birthday to the Chairman of the Board...Frank Sinatra :wub:

Much, much love to Frank and his memory. The legacy he left is amazing.

His birthday gave me the alibi to go on an awesome musical journey revisiting some of my favorite songs of all time. The Frank/Bono connection also took me to this

The whole video is awesome, but the end is quite something, especially today :)

THANK YOU Frank..............and everyone else for the soul and talent shared with the world. We are in your debt.

A mix of the albums Raining Blood and God Hates Us- Slayer

One of my dogs gets really anxious and scared with the pyrothecnics so playing metal specially, calms him down.

"Merry Christmas,Darling"...
watching a doc on Karen and Richard Carpenter on PBS. Love them and especially love Karen.

Re: What are you listening to? You Can't Win

I came in on the part of the movie where MJ meets the black crows in the corn field.
And what I beheld (once again) was nothing short of amazing. It's like every other time that I listen to this song,
the better it is. Rediscovering the awesomeness.
MJ's vocal performance on this song is soooo scrumptious! Mesmerizing. Just listen!

I went from YCW to the next 2 by way of ......a thought.
Love these guys! Ron Banks had a beautiful voice...may he rest in peace.
And when L.J. Reynolds came into the mix, that was gold!
:)

Whatchu know about that Duran? ;)

Last edited:

Hahaha, Silouette's post got me in the Wiz state of mind now (I have it on DVD)! Over the years I've come to appreciate the entire movie more, not just Mike's performance. This segment in Evillene's sweat shop is awesome, the song and dance almost felt like church. :)

Man In The Mirror Acapella version

Back