What Are You Listening To?

Re: What are you listening to?

Aviccii. And deadmau5 at the moment
Oh and my baby Sonny, on Deezer

Gerardo ~ Mo Ritmo

51PJ81miojL._SY300_.jpg

Smooth Criminal, I just can not get enough of that song!!!

Smooth Criminal, I just can not get enough of that song!!!
Speaking of Smooth Criminal, I listen to the last standing pop radio station in Houston, and all of the sudden Smooth Criminal came on. I was shocked. And extremely happy about it.
Don't think I've heard it on the regular radio since 1989!

I'm hearin' a lot of Working day and night today, but also this next one

Too good on soooo many levels :cheeky: that pout @ 03:04/05 is beyond words......juuust precious :girl_haha:

Last edited:

I'm hearin' a lot of Working day and night today, but also this next one

Too good on soooo many levels :cheeky: that pout @ 03:04/05 is beyond words......juuust precious :girl_haha:

Uh huh! Yeah, that pout is precious, but the "CCH CCH crotch grab" at about 1:50 is deeeeelicious!
I went back to it... I know 7 or 8 times! And I'm bout to go AGAIN! Lol! :D

Oh! BTW, I'm listening to Slave To The Rhythm. Both versions. :punk:

Last edited:

Songs off Cyndi Lauper "She's so unusual

Love this song and this artist, I think Madonna stole a bit of her thunder in the 80s.

I was looking for something totally different when I came across this song.
I remembered that MJ's voice (for lack of better phrasing) is on this track.
I had already bought the CD way back in '02 when I learned back then that he graced this track with just that little bit.
I also remember reading that Brandy was overjoyed and elated just to have Michael breath on a track of hers. Lol!
I like the song anyway and although he doesn't sing, MJ supplying his beautiful voice made it more enjoyable.

I know you guys remember! :D

So, Its been so long since I have listened to the CD that I had to listen now, on YT.

I love a lot of 1980s Australian pop/rock songs. After this some classic John Farnham I guess (Don't laugh)

More classic Aussie Pop, this song was a huge hit here (Australia and New Zealand) around the same time as Thriller and Beat it.

The video is like some cod Dungeon and Dragons thing and the lead singer is kind of androgynous in a Boy George Way. Got my attention.

Classic Minneapolis funk (Heavy Prince involvement here)

Now some much older more African based funk by British/Caribbean group - Cymande - The message from 1972.
The horns are just hypnotic and the funk is amazing with layers of organs and African percussion and uplifting lyrics.

Any more African than this and you are heading into Osibisa territory. Besides MJ I grew up with a lot of Afro funk as a kid.

The Jam: About The Young Idea {2015}

Watching a new documentary about The Jam
jam2.jpg

Trailer

Back