What Are You Listening To?

Re: What are you listening to?

Btw of that middle song in your latest post PDP........

Heard this for like the very first time ever tonight. I see this particular file was uploaded onto YouTube almost a year ago. I can be quick like dat :doh: Oh, well, better late than never, I guess :blush:

I don't even like this whole song, just the part where it goes "Drop the bass man the bass get lower radio say speed it up I just go slower, high like treble puffin on the mids ya man ain't never seen a booty like this.":lol:

Last edited:

I just so totally love the kind of revenge that Shivani Chopra got on the 4 evil monsters that destroyed her once h word life. I just wish I could do the same thing on the evil monster. That destroyed my once h word life. And just like Shivani I would enjoy every single second of it.

Wild Thoughts- DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller

That song came on shuffle yesterday and man, as someone "growing up" can I really relate to those lyrics. Great song aye.
I feel the same way.
I'm not a kid anymore but I'm not old either, and the song makes me miss being a kid.:yes:
Luckily tho, I'm not insecure and stressed out.:lol:

Discovered this earlier tonight after hearing about the new boxset.

I feel the same way.
I'm not a kid anymore but I'm not old either, and the song makes me miss being a kid.:yes:
Luckily tho, I'm not insecure and stressed out.:lol:

Yeah, exactly!

Last edited:

I discovered this shortly after Prince died. I love this song so much, it's so funky!!!

I discovered this shortly after Prince died. I love this song so much, it's so funky!!!

Among his best songs. If you like this track, you'll probably enjoy tracks like DMSR, Let's Work, Lady Cab Driver and Erotic City too. Or Cool, 777-931, and The Stick by The Time. And if you like it a bit rawer too, check out the Dirty Mind album (Head, Partyup, Uptown), and songs like Sexy Dancer, The Work pt 1, and Prettyman.

Currently listening to:
Kool & The Gang - Give It Up

Have you seen the video for it? Black thonged Prince at his best!

I uh... I don't think that's an image I want to particularly see :lol:

Among his best songs. If you like this track, you'll probably enjoy tracks like DMSR, Let's Work, Lady Cab Driver and Erotic City too. Or Cool, 777-931, and The Stick by The Time. And if you like it a bit rawer too, check out the Dirty Mind album (Head, Partyup, Uptown), and songs like Sexy Dancer, The Work pt 1, and Prettyman.

Currently listening to:
Kool & The Gang - Give It Up

Thanks! I'll have to check those out sometime. I was listening to Erotic City today as well as Partyup :)

My beautiful sonny moore (i love how he is ?all mine on here :lol: )

Prince bootlegs, while MattyJam holds my hand.

Back