What are your favourite unreleased MJ songs?

BadTour87

Proud Member
For me it's these:

• Work That Body
  • Serious Effect
  • Monkey Business
  • She Got It

Last edited:
For me it's these:

• Work That Body
  • Serious Effect
  • Shout
  • Monkey Business
  • She Got It

Shout was released in 2001 as B side on Cry CD single. Monkey Bussiness was released in 2004 on The Ultimate Collection.

My favourite unreleased songs are I Am A Loser and If You Don't Love Me.

I love Monkey Business....

I want to add some of the Bad25 tracks to that list. Abortion Papers and Don't be messin around. I really like For all Time as well.

Not Michael, but the Michael Trapson version of When Doves Cry on Youtube is really nice (And a funny video). This dude really sounds like what Michael Jackson would sound like singing Prince's biggest hit - "Prince" plays guitar and pouts most the time.:wild:

Some of my favorites are:

Abortion Papers
Price Of Fame
Free
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Serious Effect
Beautiful Girl
The Way You Love Me
If You Don't Love Me
Got The Hots
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Sunset Driver
Al Capone

Serious Effect, Shout, Satisfy You, We Be Ballin', Days In Gloucestershire, Streetwalker, Cheater, Sunset Driver, Space Dance, I Was The Loser + almost anything from Bad25 and Xscape.

My favourite 3 right now are, Price Of Fame, A Place With No Name and Someone Put Your Hand Out

I love Monkey Business....

I want to add some of the Bad25 tracks to that list. Abortion Papers and Don't be messin around. I really like For all Time as well.

Not Michael, but the Michael Trapson version of When Doves Cry on Youtube is really nice (And a funny video). This dude really sounds like what Michael Jackson would sound like singing Prince's biggest hit - "Prince" plays guitar and pouts most the time.:wild:

still bringing up prince in some capacity in every thread I see. :)

A Place with no name
Someone put your hand out
For All Time
Streetwalker
Sunset Driver

Last edited:
still bringing up prince in some capacity in every thread I see. :)

A Place with no name
Someone put your hand out
For All Time
Streetwalker
Sunset Driver

Sorry its a bad habit. Got to live up to my name. Every now and then if you search my posts, you will find some pure Michael ones, just Michael.

Serious Effect, Shout, Satisfy You, We Be Ballin', Days In Gloucestershire, Streetwalker, Cheater, Sunset Driver, Space Dance, I Was The Loser + almost anything from Bad25 and Xscape.

Maybe I'm behind the times, but most of these we've never heard have we?

for me Hollywood Tonight & A Place with No Name. (any versions for both)

Back