What do you think the best MJ hype song is?

^by "hype" you mean songs that get you pumped up or motivated? WBSS for sure.
Can You Feel It too.

Stand, life of the party, hum along and dance

Sendt fra min Lenovo A7600-F med Tapatalk

Unbreakable! The beat is so addictive. I love everything about this song. A classic for me

I'll go with Barbee on this, WBSS and Can You Feel It, but also DTTYGE, OTW, WDAN.

'Different Kind of Lady'! I love it. So much energy. Always gets me hyped up! There are maybe a lot more, but this came to mind instantly

I Personally think that it's Jam with Wanna be Startin Something coming in a close second.

I agree. Michael picked these two songs as his concert openers for a reason and part of that is the HYPE!

Jam is my favourite MJ song (after MITM, of course). The Dangerous Tour concert opening (with Jam) is inked forever, on my brain.

ShitJustGotReal.gif

I Personally think that it's Jam with Wanna be Startin Something coming in a close second.

I agree. Michael picked these two songs as his concert openers for a reason and part of that is the HYPE!
And of course, "Can You Feel It" was the Jacksons' opener for the same reason. I do love the horns on Jam, but really don't care for the song.

oh yeah!!! love that one. and Walk Right Now
Yes to "Walk right Now"-and now it's running through my head. Thank you-all day long I've been hearing "Push Me Away" and it was getting depressing. This is a much more "up" song to hear constantly! :)

And of course, "Can You Feel It" was the Jacksons' opener for the same reason. I do love the horns on Jam, but really don't care for the song.

Yes to "Walk right Now"-and now it's running through my head. Thank you-all day long I've been hearing "Push Me Away" and it was getting depressing. This is a much more "up" song to hear constantly! :)

yay :D I often have this song running through my head :eek:ldsmiley:

Keep the Faith all the way!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd say Jam. That song always hypes me up! And Blood On The Dance Floor! That beginning..

His best song from the 90s to the present......WILL YOU BE THERE because he was sending a message and a plea to the world audience, but that message and that plea was overlooked

"Workin' Day and Night" and "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"! There's something about Michael's "make me feel like oooo" in DSTYGE that does the trick for me. I could take on the world!

Bonus: "Burn This Disco Out".

Wanna be Startin' Somethin', Another Part of Me, Jam, Get on the Floor and Workin' Day and Night always make me hype.

I'd say there is a reason why Mike had to keep WBSS in every tour... It's THE song that gets people goin'!

I'd say there is a reason why Mike had to keep WBSS in every tour... It's THE song that gets people goin'!

Perfect.

AND they speed it up for live performances so that by the time it gets to the "mamase mamasa mamacoosa" part the whole damn place is in a riot lol. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm a fan of Jam and WDAN, loads of energy... :dancin:

Back