What movies have you watched lately

:rollin:

I watched Children of Men

was a fairly good film too, quite graphic though but a good concept :yes:

I just watched Christine yesterday, it's the movie adaption of the early Stephen King novel. I thought it was excellent, and usually Stephen King movie adaptions are pretty bad.

^ aww haven't seen that in yeaaarrss!!!

There's a few stephen King adaptaions I thought were good, probably the best one was Shawshank Redemption, but I thought Rose Red and The green mile were alright too ^_^

I just watched "The Good German" staring George Clooney, Cate Blanchett and Tobey Maguire.

The film itself is a great modern day tribute to 19040's style films. Lots of intrigue and interest throughout the film and it has a haunting feeling to it that sort of draws you in.

I reccommend if you enjoy the occasional period piece.

Plus Cate Blanchett was fantastic in it. She's like a younger Meryl Streep just transforms herself within each role.

Once Upon a Time in the West by Sergio Leone.

Next - Sanshiro Sugata by one of my heroes, Akira Kurosawa.

27 dresses and a swedish comedy called "Morgan Pålsson världsreporter". It was about a reporter who they placed in a small north african country just to get rid of him and just when he got there the country was taken over by terrorists. For some reason he reminded me about RF.
http://www.moviezine.se/filmsidor/morgan_palsson.shtml

Last edited:
Back