What song can't you listen to

Gone To Soon
Smile

These song break my heart everytime i hear them i just cry it hard to listen them.

It is the song MJ sing on the Victory album "Be not always". That is my least song by him. Everything else, I love. I hate the video "You are not alone". Too fake.

I don't listen to any of his posthumous stuff... although I did enjoy Love Never Felt So Good. Personally, if it wasn't approved by Michael, then I'm not buying it. Just my stance. Plus, most of it is mediocre.

Other than that, there's not much that I never listen too, just songs i listen to less than others, mostly because they make me emotional. Human Nature is a big one in that regard. It's one of his best, but it has a hauntingly beautiful quality that just makes me sad. It's that Thriller Era voice more than anything, there is no sweeter vocal ever recorded on tape. Thinking about how someone so pure with that talent ended up dying the way he did breaks my heart.

It's ok that you do not like the song... but the bolded red part??? - what?? move on because in 2003 he is about to become your worst nightmare again..??

If anything that only makes the song even more relevant to me... Tom Sneddon clearly had an issue with MJ... Your comment is a little weird and harsh IMO...

Jeeze just because I say something that happened, does not mean I supported it. I hate Tom Snedden too and what he did to Michael, making an innocent man sit through the ignomy of a Kangaroo court trial.

I just don't like the song, seems everywhere I go on this forum I am attacked by over sensitive cotton woolled people. Get a damn sense of humour, no wonder I hardly ever post here anymore and I am still on one green step.

Good Thread, sometimes it get hard to insist on Can't let get away...sorry

To be honest, I'm always open in listening to songs that I don't listen to frequently, or I haven't gotten to yet. Always.

I suppose the closest thing I have in regard to that, is 'Jam.' It's not like I don't like It, I just find it uninteresting.

In fact, I find myself finding more a few tracks on the 'Dangerous' album rather uninteresting.

One More Chance, it's heartbreaking to me more than any other songs, because I listened to it a looooot during the trial and the song just reminds me of that period, which was not a good time

I will not be choosing from each album, let's just say "Little Susie" and "Gone Too Soon". I do listen to them occasionally and I don't hate them, it's just that "Gone Too Soon" is too much sad and "Little Susie" too disturbing.

Don't throw stones at me, but I don't care for TWYMMF. The same goes for "Privacy".
Also, I don't like all this trashing of "Dangerous" tracks. :)

It's The Falling in Love - Trash

3T - I Need You - I remember hearing it in my head over and over on the 25th. Makes me feel very weird almost instantly as soon as I hear it.

Somebody acutally mentioned Earth Song in this thread?? :eek: ..that's my favourite! :eek:
Okay.. catching my breath.. :D

I can't listen to Thriller. Not because I don't like it but because I just can't hear it any more. If any radio station plays him, it's usually Thriller.
(I know it's almost the same with Billie Jean but I could ALWAYS listen to Billie Jean.)

And Girlfriend/Say Say Say - I just don't like Paul McCartney :D Not in a duet/collaboration with Michael anyway. :pth::D

Somebody acutally mentioned Earth Song in this thread?? :eek: ..that's my favourite! :eek:
Okay.. catching my breath.. :D

I can't listen to Thriller. Not because I don't like it but because I just can't hear it any more. If any radio station plays him, it's usually Thriller.
(I know it's almost the same with Billie Jean but I could ALWAYS listen to Billie Jean.)

And Girlfriend/Say Say Say - I just don't like Paul McCartney :D Not in a duet/collaboration with Michael anyway. :pth::D

I was surprised about Earth Song too. Yeah, not big of a fan of Paul McCartney singing with Michael either. When it comes to Thriller and BJ, I sometimes can listen to it, sometimes I can't, it really is overplayed on TV and radio.

Earth Song.

Don't get me wrong, I love this song but this song has so many negative episodes such as 1996 Brit awards, an accident of bridge fall, a crazy fan jumping on him during concert.

But my primary reason is that they said this was the last song Mike ever performed on the stage... :cry:
Earth Song make me really emotional.

Last edited:
Back