What songs do you think could be on Dangerous 35?

Well,
  1. I don't think it will ever happen.
  2. I don't think it's necessary
  3. If it does, CD2 will probably just be a re-issue of Dangerous - The Remix Collection
I'd slightly improve the track list, as follows (see italics).

1 Black Or White (C&C House With Guitar Radio Mix)
2 Remember The Time (New Jack Jazz Mix)
3 Remember The Time (Acapella)
4 In The Closet (The Promise)
5 In The Closet (The Vow)
6 Who Is It (The Most Patient Mix)
7 Who Is It (IHS Mix)
8 Jam (Silky 7")
9 Jam (Roger's Jeep Mix)
10 Give In To Me (Vocal Version)

Maybe add Will You Be There (Instrumental) and Gone Too Soon (Instrumental). Then it would be quite a respectable second disc (ie good value), which treats fans with respect, and is also easy/cheap to produce (because everything was previously released). Using original B-sides is also in line with what lots of other artists do for an anniversary.

Last edited:
Well,
  1. I don't think it will ever happen.
  2. I don't think it's necessary
  3. If it does, CD2 will probably just be a re-issue of Dangerous - The Remix Collection
I'd slightly improve the track list, as follows (see italics).

1 Black Or White (C&C House With Guitar Radio Mix)
2 Remember The Time (New Jack Jazz Mix)
3 Remember The Time (Acapella)
4 In The Closet (The Promise)
5 In The Closet (The Vow)
6 Who Is It (The Most Patient Mix)
7 Who Is It (IHS Mix)
8 Jam (Silky 7")
9 Jam (Roger's Jeep Mix)
10 Give In To Me (Vocal Version)

Maybe add Will You Be There (Instrumental) and Gone Too Soon (Instrumental). Then it would be quite a respectable second disc (ie good value), which treats fans with respect, and is also easy/cheap to produce (because everything was previously released). Using original B-sides is also in line with what lots of other artists do for an anniversary.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately, most of what would be included would likely be previously leaked songs, especially since there are so many Dangerous outtakes available on YT without an official release.

Nothing but the original album re release maybe adding earth song demo and botdf
The Blood On The Dancefloor version from the Dangerous sessions would be really great!
Also really curious to hear what Michael McKellar sounds like

Would be cool to just get a release with alternate versions and mixes of the album tracks. Along with some sketch demos that didn't get very far. Not that hard to make an interesting release, really. As alwaysthere mentioned in another thread, it doesn't really need to be an anniversary, either.
This is the dream release for me, very easy for them to do and pretty simple, but it would be so awesome

Back