What songs do you think could be on invincible 25?

Get Your Weight Off Of Me
Shout
We've Had Enough
What More Can I Give (solo version)
Hollywood Tonight
Beautiful Girl
The Way You Love Me
A Place With No Name
Another Day
Xscape

Last edited:
Get Your Weight Off Of Me
Shout
We've Had Enough
What More Can I Give (solo version)
Hollywood Tonight
Beautiful Girl
The Way You Love Me
A Place With No Name
Another Day
Xscape
7 of them were already officially released...

7 of them were already officially released...
The same for Sunset Driver, Carousel, Got The Hots, Behind the mask (remix) on Thriller 40.

I think If they’d release a Invincible Deluxe edition (which they probably won’t) they will put as many already released/known tracks on it like We’ve had enough or the original versions of songs (e.g. Another Day, Hollywood Tonight)

I doubt there will be Invincible25
we have to show Sony that the demand is there
vote for Invincible:

we have to show Sony that the demand is there
vote for Invincible:
Tbh I'd be pissed if Invincible got an anniversary edition especially seeing other albums that the estate failed to mark the milestone first.

Invincible wasn't a well received release so I doubt it would be high on the agenda unless it was labeled as a "lost" album? Michael Jackson's last ever full album remastered with lots of unreleased tracks. Sounds great to fans like us but if they're gonna invest they will want their money back

Can't wait to hear unrecorded instrumentals and songs that aren't even sung by MJ on disc 2!!!!

That's one of the many reasons why I think a re-issue of Invincible isn't going to happen, all of the songs remaining from that era apart from a very small handful are instrumentals and writer's demos.

I would like some songs that we never heard of before and maybe demos of the released songs (like maybe demo of Whatever Happens or something like that)

Can't wait to hear unrecorded instrumentals and songs that aren't even sung by MJ on disc 2!!!!

That's one of the many reasons why I think a re-issue of Invincible isn't going to happen, all of the songs remaining from that era apart from a very small handful are instrumentals and writer's demos.
All those fully complete writer's demos will be exciting to listen to as well!

“In the Valley” was mentioned in the 1993 Mexico Deposition, I highly doubt it’s from the Invincible sessions. That story sounds incorrect based on what we know of the song.

“Rise Above It All” was likely never recorded (and if it was, the Estate most likely doesn’t have it), as there is no copyright entry for this song.

“On My Anger” most likely doesn’t exist, as no one has confirmed it’s existence, and there’s no copyright entry.

The four Jerkins tracks you’ve listed are from a Rodney Jerkins fan website, and haven’t been confirmed to be real (aside from “Get Around” which does have a copyright entry). That website lists all the songs MJ supposedly worked on with Rodney during the Invincible sessions, but it was found to have incorrect information and is missing several songs, including “Get Your Weight Off Me” and “You Don’t Love Me”.

Last edited:
“Rise Above It All” was likely never recorded (and if it was, the Estate most likely doesn’t have it), as there is no copyright entry for this song.
As per an interview by mjfrance.com with Dr. Freeze it most likely wasn't, he's also made it clear that Break Of Dawn, APWNN and Blue Gangsta are the only songs that MJ focused on.
Q: In fact, it would be easier if you give us some names...Could you give us the name of an unreleased track that you particularly marked and talk a little?

F: There's a song we made together, but I do not know if he has completed his vocal parts. It's called "Rise Above It All". It's a song I wrote and on which we worked.

Q: What was it about?

F: It's an upbeat song. If you feel bad, if things are going wrong in the world, be positive and try to be as happy as possible, leaving aside all the negative things. Overcome negativity, go beyond the woes of the world, all wars, the starving children and all the bad things. Assemble yourselves, hold your hand, raise your hands to heaven and pass it all. It's a little theme song. I can not say whether he had recorded the song, but in any case, we worked on it. There are other songs on which they collaborated. Most of these songs are mid-tempo, but I can not say anything more.

Has CGYWOOM leaked in hi quality yet? Or just the original leak?

Since Invincible songs are some of the newest not released songs from MJ I doubt they will use finished songs on an anniversary album.
Any vocally complete song from 2000's they will release on new albums with all new songs like Michael and Xscape I think.

If there's any demoes of tracks from Invincible in here that'd be cool.

But instead let's enjoy Shout, Xscape from 2001, One More Chance, Beautiful Girl, the original Hollywood Tonight demo that's already leaked and Get Your Weight Off of Me shorted to about 3 minutes instead.

Back