What songs do you think could be on invincible 25?

There's not going to be an Invincible 25 because there's no money to make from such a thing. At best you may get a hat, some stickers, some shirts where they'd badly reimagine the Invincible logo. Invincible was really a fan-only phenomena and is widely regarded (wrongly or rightly) as a flop. My only aside to this might be some sort of estate spotify playlist or something with a compilation of the well known songs that were technically unreleased (that we all already have anyway) as well as the original songs. But really, I can't see them making a fuss over Invincible. It didn't have a moment really in the music world, and all this retroactive fan adulation doesn't count for the fact that it didn't move the needle for him, nor will it make enough sales or generate enough interest to be a worthwhile proposition. They may even wish to distance themselves a bit from the project, I am sorry to say. I am not sure re-releasing a flop album will bring about great press for the Estate. The only avenue I can see this being any kind of win for them is if the songs are reimagined with updated remixes and they happen upon a beat and sound that makes a few of the songs really pop them you might have something as far as a re-release is concerned. but do I think they'll do that? No.

There's not going to be an Invincible 25 because there's no money to make from such a thing. At best you may get a hat, some stickers, some shirts where they'd badly reimagine the Invincible logo. Invincible was really a fan-only phenomena and is widely regarded (wrongly or rightly) as a flop. My only aside to this might be some sort of estate spotify playlist or something with a compilation of the well known songs that were technically unreleased (that we all already have anyway) as well as the original songs. But really, I can't see them making a fuss over Invincible. It didn't have a moment really in the music world, and all this retroactive fan adulation doesn't count for the fact that it didn't move the needle for him, nor will it make enough sales or generate enough interest to be a worthwhile proposition. They may even wish to distance themselves a bit from the project, I am sorry to say. I am not sure re-releasing a flop album will bring about great press for the Estate. The only avenue I can see this being any kind of win for them is if the songs are reimagined with updated remixes and they happen upon a beat and sound that makes a few of the songs really pop them you might have something as far as a re-release is concerned. but do I think they'll do that? No.
Yup. If Dangerous and HIStory didn't get one (2 record breaking and critically acclaimed) albums didn't get one, Invincible isn't.

Sony Music did not believe in the potential of the 'Invincible' album when it first came out in 2001, so the idea to re-release it as an anniversary edition (after 20-25 years) makes no sense at all.
If they didnt do anything for Dangerous, History, BOTDF, they arent going to start with invincible lmao. Mjs career ended in 1987 remember?

I've heard that the invincible demos are better then some of the main tracks so I'd start with those.
The problem is that most of these demos are in the form of vocal guide demos and are sung by outside songwriters (such as, Lashawn Daniels).

imo the only feasible re-release of vince is an expanded digital only edition containing previously released outtakes and demos as bonus tracks.
Is the estate aware of that possibility?

imo the only feasible re-release of vince is an expanded digital only edition containing previously released outtakes and demos as bonus tracks.
Yeah, it's not hard at all to place it all on Spotify. Remaster the music videos since those are by far the easiest.

Could we at least get a decent remaster?

As much of an MJ fan as I am I can't imagine what could be added to the Invincible disc that would make it worth seeking out. Any decent outtake we have as far as I can see.

The 2000 Watts uncut mix would be great for Invincible 25. It has some amazing adlibs, that are missing in the final mix.

Any info on this song?

Every song that has already leaked on YouTube🙄 yall know this estate now cmon!

Any info on this song?

I don't have anything better at the moment :

It's a crime APWNN didn't make Invincible.
It has to be on Invincible 25.

How I love this negativity.
Is that the best you can do?
We can at least pretend, it'll happen.
It's not negativity, it's realism.

Invincible is nothing to MJ's legacy, nobody wants an anniversary version other than the fans on here.

If other more important albums in his career haven't received anniversary versions then there's no chance that Invincible will, sorry.

It's not negativity, it's realism.

Invincible is nothing to MJ's legacy, nobody wants an anniversary version other than the fans on here.

If other more important albums in his career haven't received anniversary versions then there's no chance that Invincible will, sorry.
If the Yellow Submarine gets prestige then Invincible also can.

But you're right that most MJ albums have yet to get the remaster treatment which should've

Hollywood tonight (2008 version)
Get your weight off of me
The way you love me (original version)

Back