What type of Video Games did Michael Play?

ShineGloveShine

Proud Member
I remember Michael used to say that he played video games... and of course he had his own personal arcade in Neverland, but did he ever say what favourite games he thought were and any titles in particular? I'm sure he liked Sonic because he worked with Sega on 'Moonwalker' which was a brilliant game :D.

I remember reading on another MJ site that when Michael was on the HIStory Tour he was playing with a Playstation. But I am not sure what kind of games he had played. Sonic is the only game I knew for sure that he had played with.

I remember reading on another MJ site that when Michael was on the HIStory Tour he was playing with a Playstation. But I am not sure what kind of games he had played. Sonic is the only game I knew for sure that he had played with.
yes me to :yes:

I've wondered it too..It would be great if he played Call of Duty :p

On one of pics from LIFE magazine, there was a Nintendo 64 on there. I guess he loves most of gaming concels he plays like we all know he loves to play Sega all the time. I imagine myself playing with my Naruto games with him.

Wow, love this thread. Just got my old Sega back to play 'Moonwalker' and 'Sonic' :D

'Sonic' is the only one I know for sure too ... unfortunately. Hopefully someone knows more. I'd love to know more games :)

I'm sure his children owned a PS3, Xbox or Wii at some stage, I can imagine Michael having some great fun with his kids, he would have loved dance game 'The Experience'!

I remember back in early 2009 there was a picture of Blanket carrying a DS so maybe Michael played that. There were pictures that were published of the arcade in Neverland last year and it was amazing, lots of racing games, Star Wars, Sonic etc.

Back