Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer if we got Slapstick in HQ instead, save Hot Street for a real album.
I wouldn't go that far. I would have preferred HS or NL here.

I think the next album in 2023/2024 will have:

Hot Street
Nightline
Chicago 1945
Throwing Your Life Away

It's already been known that Chicago 1945 was not gonna be included on here, speculations and rumors were false because it was recorded a week after the original album thriller was release, and since the guy behind the song steve porcaro doesn't want it remixed in any way, we might get it as a bonus track in the future. Happy so far with the tracklist results except CGOOTR in which they shouldve been included in the digital release with all the remixed and replaced with hotstreet or niteline but maybe those songs will be saved for a future poustomous album

I wouldn't go that far. I would have preferred HS or NL here.

I think the next album in 2023/2024 will have:

Hot Street
Nightline
Chicago 1945
Throwing Your Life Away
Nightline sounds really mediocre, I don't think they'd release that song on a studio album. Maybe they're saving it up for Thriller 50.

My prediction for the next album's tracklist is:
Hot Fun In The Summertime (I heard John Branca really likes this one, plus the Estate bought Sly's catalog recently, it's only a matter of time until the song comes out.)
Chicago 1945
TYLA
I can't think of more songs, but hopefully they'll be songs that we haven't heard before.

Nightline sounds really mediocre, I don't think they'd release that song on a studio album. Maybe they're saving it up for Thriller 50.

Hot Fun In The Summertime (I heard John Branca really likes this one, plus the Estate bought Sly's catalog recently, it's only a matter of time until the song comes out.)
Chicago 1945
TYLA
I can't think of more songs, but hopefully they'll be songs that we haven't heard before.
In my opinion any of the leaked Thriller demos that aren't on here will be on Thriller 50 (Kinda ridiculous to me that there'll be another thriller re release but you gotta do 50 I guess) as I don't think they're strong enough to be used on an actual album in the way the estate would want to use them.

Chicago 1945
TYLA
That’s anticlimactic. When I read your prediction I expected enough tracks to fill a disc and you come up with 3 songs! 😜

I don’t understand this community: first weeks everyone was sooo negative, making fun of the estate because they just re-release old songs and leaked songs. Now we are getting new unheard songs and we are complaining? Omg people please, we get new unheard songs and behind the mask as it should be! Only CGOTR is something i wouldn’t have done, But as the rumours are going, we will be getting a new album in the future with new songs. Can’t wait till November 18th!

Guys are we sure that last slot hasn't been inserted by a fan? You can do that on some retail sites.

The official platforms still haven't confirmed it.

For starters it doesn't fit the gap!

Guys are we sure that last slot hasn't been inserted by a fan? You can do that on some retail sites.

The official platforms still haven't confirmed it.

For starters it doesn't fit the gap!
Mkgenie has confirmed it and he has generally been a very reliable source, I guess we will see very soon.

They’re definitely putting hot street and nightline on a new album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back