Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know that Chicago 1945 exists. It didn’t have to leak for us to know that.
Oh my God you're the biggest hypocrite on this thread. Shame on you for demonizing the leaks and then "giving in" and listening to them, and now demonizing the **** out of the leaker. What a joke!

Well can you blame people for being excited? Especially when we get that Off The Wall with chalk and a shitshow of Thriller 40 which does not make sense in time line at all and songs that we heard over a decade ago .
Thriller 40 isn’t a shit show. It is the best reissue of Thriller. Again, if people like you didn’t listen to leaked songs, you guys wouldn’t be moaning about the inclusion of leaked songs on disc 2.

I bet when Chicago 1945 gets included on a posthumous album, you guys will be the first ones to moan and crucify the estate for including already leaked material.

Oh my God you're the biggest hypocrite on this thread. Shame on you for demonizing the leaks and then "giving in" and listening to them, and now demonizing the **** out of the leaker. What a joke!
I listen to the leak of Chicago 1945 once out of curiosity and I won’t listen to it again. I also haven’t listened to Dream Away and have no desire to.

I listen to the leak of Chicago 1945 once out of curiosity and I won’t listen to it again. I also haven’t listened to Dream Away and have no desire to.
Well, I'm here to inform you that listening to a leak once is no different from listening to it 50 times. You have to choose what you believe in or at the very least not demonize something you have enjoyed even if for a moment.

Well, I'm here to inform you that listening to a leak once is no different from listening to it 50 times. You have to choose what you believe in or at the very least not demonize something you have enjoyed even if for a moment.
It’s hard not to give in when leaks are being posted on an official MJ forum and in threads that have nothing to do with the leaked songs in question. Honestly the mods need to do a better job of not allowing people to share leaks, out of respect for MJ.

It’s hard not to give in when leaks are being posted on an official MJ forum and in threads that have nothing to do with the leaked songs in question. Honestly the mods need to do a better job of not allowing people to share leaks, out of respect for MJ.
Now it's the mods' fault then. Got it.

Now it's the mods' fault then. Got it.
This thread isn’t about Chicago 1945 or Dream Away. It is about the material on disc 2 of Thriller 40. So, yes, it is the mods’ fault for allowing this thread to be derailed by talk of the two recent leaked songs.

You're still acting like a hypocrite. You can't complain about it and try to make people who leak look bad when you decided to listen to it yourself and enjoyed it. Also blaming the fact leaks are posted as the reason you listened to it doesn't really make any sense. I still haven't listened because I said I didn't want to.

You're still acting like a hypocrite. You can't complain about it and try to make people who leak look bad when you decided to listen to it yourself and enjoyed it. Also blaming the fact leaks are posted as the reason you listened to it doesn't really make any sense. I still haven't listened because I said I didn't want to.
I regret listening to it. I feel like I let Michael down.

I'd like to say I'm not trying to shame you for listening to it as I think it's fine to choose to do so (feel like my post reads that way) was just saying that what you were saying did seem a bit hypocritical considering.

I don't understand you now i really understand about why The Estate dont want anything to be released is because the fans will bitch about it how IS been already leaked seriouly man just shut up you enjoyed Chicago 1945

I was with the man that leaked the song in that Seminar i saw his face i knew something was wrong form him and then i understand that song will be leaked soon but now it is leaked and pepole are enjoying it

you kids really need to look into the definition of a crime

Not every illegal action is a crime you know
"- OMG I committed a crime!
- yeah what did you do?
- speeding..."
Go to a museum and steal a painting. That is crime. Music is just like it. It a form of art just like a painting is. Stealing it and releasing it online is a form of crime. People like you deserve to face legal consequences.

I don't understand you now i really understand about why The Estate dont want anything to be released is because the fans will bitch about it how IS been already leaked seriouly man just shut up you enjoyed Chicago 1945
Don’t tell me to shut up. You shut up. I enjoyed it in the moment but that doesn’t mean it was right thing for me to listen to the song.

Do you have any further info?

Do you think it will ever get released?
Unsure whether or not its the 82 version or the later one

No idea if it'll get released, maybe
Go to a museum and steal a painting. That is crime. Music is just like it. It a form of art just like a painting is. Stealing it and releasing it online is a form of crime. People like you deserve to face legal consequences.
I didn't STEAL anything, I only made a copy of something

Go to the Louvre, repaint the Mona Lisa on your canvas, that is illegal but it's not theft

AND CERTAINLY NOT A CRIME

maybe this? 15 officially.

1987 - TODO MI AMOR ERES TU
1992 - COME TOGETHER [4:02 / 5:27]
2001 - STREETWALKER
2001 - FLY AWAY
2004 - SCARED OF THE MOON (DEMO)
2004 - WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD
2004 - CHEATER (DEMO) [4:01 / 5:09]
2012 - DON'T BE MESSIN' ROUND
2012 - I'M SO BLUE
2012 - SONG GROOVE (A/K/A ABORTION PAPERS)
2012 - FREE
2012 - PRICE OF FAME
2012 - AL CAPONE
2012 - JE NE VEUX PAS LE FIN DE NOUS
2014 - LOVING YOU
Do you know where your children are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back