Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are y'all gonna listen to the leaks? After today's leaks I think I'll be able to hold on for a few days until the album's release lmao.
Sounds cheesy, but whenever I listen to an album/single leak, I play it on silent on Spotify while I’m sleeping in an effort to make up for it lol. I’m 100% gonna listen to a leak, and I’ll try to even it out with an equivalent number of streams. I bought the CD anyway, so.

Sounds cheesy, but whenever I listen to an album/single leak, I play it on silent on Spotify while I’m sleeping in an effort to make up for it lol. I’m 100% gonna listen to a leak, and I’ll try to even it out with an equivalent number of streams. I bought the CD anyway, so.
Playing on silent doesn’t count to the number of streams :p

According to Qobuz:

Starlight - 05:03
Got the Hots - 04:25
Who Do You Know - 05:22
Carousel - 03:39
Behind the Mask - 05:00
Can't Get Outta the Rain - 04:06
The Toy - 03:04
Sunset Driver - 04:02
What a Lovely Way to Go - 03:55
She's Trouble - 04:12

So, Carousel is the same as the one on the Italian edition of KoP and She's Trouble is the finished take we have in LQ.

OMG !!! SHE'S TROUBLE IS THE COMPLETE VERSION! HAS TO BE !

Thought L.a. Raid said it was from Bad at some point. Now it makes sense.
I’m pretty sure LA Reid had no idea what was going on half the time, lmfao. He said on the Today show (or something similar) that “Loving You” was from 2003. I think he just listened to the songs and let the archivists do the rest.

I’m pretty sure LA Reid had no idea what was going on half the time, lmfao. He said on the Today show (or something similar) that “Loving You” was from 2003. I think he just listened to the songs and let the archivists do the rest.
2003! LOL

Alright guys it’s 2 am here and I gotta go to work tomorrow. I think it’s the first time since pre 2009 I’ve spent this much time online here.

Hope we’re getting disc 2 until I get up 😎

Lol I remember watching that and being like this guy is here purely for marketing lmao.

According to Qobuz:

So, Carousel is the same as the one on the Italian edition of KoP and She's Trouble is the finished take we have in LQ.
Total runtime: 42 minutes and 48 seconds. On a format that can facilitate 80 minutes.

And they give us an edit of Carousel lol

Total runtime: 42 minutes and 48 seconds. On a format that can facilitate 80 minutes.

And they give us an edit of Carousel lol
U were never gonna listen to it anyway. I'm pretty sure like everyone else... the other 6 tracks that we've previously had released will get no more play than they already get now. We got the complete version already so....

According to Qobuz:

Oh hey, more good news!

So BTM is gonna basically be Greg's version with Mike's vocals, while Carousel is gonna be the edit that cuts out the bridge, got it.

Thanks for clarifying which ones I can stream endlessly!

Speaking of waveforms and Thriller outtakes, check this out:

Niteline
et76wyJ.png

Carousel
YUD5On3.png

Hot Street
xYjufh4.png

They look quite loud, don't they?
What are the sources, cassette(s)?
where is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.