Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ok, it's moved, for 4 months no one noticed and now suddenly we cannot wait even a day for the thread to be moved to right place! Now I spent my whole lunch time on this :rolleyes:

PS: :) it takes 5 min, I was just lazy yesterday.

That's interesting. I am sure I did not move it, and I don't see why Gaz would do it. What a mystery we have on our hands 😲. There are no move action logs either. I don't read all threads, but I will try to find some time to cleanup the forum threads this weekend.

Can't say what is the strategy of the Estate, but usually after big initial reveal, the middle reveals are not that exciting and they build up to something big close to actual release date. With that logic, I am keeping expectations low for next few reveals.

I’m surprised they didn’t annoy us by just announcing the regular original tracklist starting with wanna be starting something and continuing with baby be mine this week.
I kind of wish they did, I would have loved the meltdown!
It would’ve been hilarious if they acted as if it was a new unveil as well, like we had no idea what they were announcing next Lol

Something to consider. We might not get all the known past releases on Disc 2. It's possible GOT THE HOTS and CAROUSEL will not be on the set. My reasoning is this; Look at BAD 25. We did get most of the outtakes that had been released from that era on past releases like "Fly Away" and "Streetwalker" that had originally been released on the 2001 Special Edition but the one track that was not there on BAD 25 was "Cheater" which was only released on THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION. Based on that logic it's possible we might not get a track like GOT THE HOTS or CAROUSEL on this collection as they had been released on past releases. Thoughts?

I think you might be onto something there mate. But I think the estate dropped the ball not putting Cheater on Bad 25, I doubt they'll make that mistake again if they can help it.

Plus you have the Quincy problem, I don't know if there is as of Michael's demo's from the Thriller era as there is Bad era, at least demo's without Quincy's input.

It's a good point @jaorecords

Something to consider. We might not get all the known past releases on Disc 2. It's possible GOT THE HOTS and CAROUSEL will not be on the set. My reasoning is this; Look at BAD 25. We did get most of the outtakes that had been released from that era on past releases like "Fly Away" and "Streetwalker" that had originally been released on the 2001 Special Edition but the one track that was not there on BAD 25 was "Cheater" which was only released on THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION. Based on that logic it's possible we might not get a track like GOT THE HOTS or CAROUSEL on this collection as they had been released on past releases. Thoughts?

Good point but Carousel they can replace with "full version".

Got The Hots was only released in Japan, not in the US.

I think this release will likely be a streaming only listening album for me unless there's some really cool stuff on it, if there's anything already released on it though I definitely won't be purchasing it.

She's trouble I know it even though it feels so good I love this song can't wait to hear it in better quality or a different version...hopefully a different version.

Just looked in my hard drive...I have a real lossless version 1411kbps. Now I'm praying for Chicago 1945!!!!! Something we've never heard. Feels like another xscape project with too many well known songs already out. They'll Surprise me with "Lucy is in love with linus" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back