Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impatience is a very human trait, and the general excitement now in the fan community is great!

I don’t want to hear studio recordings in less than the quality intended by the artists anymore, unless it’s unlikely to be released like rough demos or background tracks.

I feel sure new music will be released with the biopic or shortly after. I’ll happily wait.

I love hearing stories though! Why aren’t these seminar reports posted in separate threads?

Please put any leaks in spoilers so i won’t click them 😂
michael-jackson_1.jpg

Last edited:
15 outtakes from the Bad session's, what ones are these?
"Almost 15", I said.

Fly Away
Streetwalker
We Are Here to Change the World
Scared of the Moon
Cheater
Don't Be Messin' 'Round
I'm So Blue
Song Groove
Free
Price of Fame
Al Capone
Loving You

Film and music you won't be alone if this all leaks well I hope the estate just puts out nothing but re issues because YOUR! (FANS THAT WANT LEAKS) are stealing!! Yes stealing! Michael's, Steve Porcaro and the kids income!
No the days I wanted to hear a small snippet or leak are gone as Thriller 40 is like a new album to me!
I want the full version of lady in my life and would hope there is a reason this isn't happening on this release. But maybe some songs that never got released could be singles?
Go and play ur scream Halloween album on your CD Player

As I have already said I really believe that Steve etc are working with the estate and Sony to put out a new posthumous album.
One I feel won't need much if any comtemperising and just put it out.
The only people who are going to spoil any of that are the leaders.
Don't moan when you eventually won't or don't have any more unheard music as that will be a very sad day.
Yes, I refuse to listen to this leak. I will wait for an official release.

When Chicago 1945 gets officially released on an album, these same people who are celebrating the leak of the song and sharing leaked files will be the first ones to criticise the Estate for releasing leaked material.

Yes, I refuse to listen to this leak. I will wait for an official release.

When Chicago 1945 gets officially released on an album, these same people who are celebrating the leak of the song and sharing leaked files will be the first ones to criticise the Estate for releasing leaked material.
You must wait until 10 years minimum

Random thought: I always thought Porcaro was turned off by the Estate after they refused to agree to have Chicago 1945 on Xscape without being remixed and then the Estate putting a song on Xscape called "Chicago" was an FU to Porcaro and now maybe Porcaro is saying FU to the Estate and these songs are now going to leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back