What's the code for...

Letting go of the anger and pain you have suffered by the persons actions that you had to forgive them for, Aways remember that no body is perfect and we all make mistakes in our lives.
Accepting apologys and having faith and trust that they will never hurt you in such a way again. If you hold on to grudges, Bitterness and even hatred our lives can suffer.. so forgiving is something that we need to so we can have inner peace.

What is the code for being honest?

Last edited:
being truthful with one's Self about one's feelings, intents, motives or desires, so that one can be sure and be truthful with others, or being willing to live and speak one's own personal truth

what is the code for being childlike?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pua
curiosity
believing we can do anything
learning always
noticing details
having fun and not feeling immature for it but just enjoying it
being trusting and interested in everything and everyone
letting ourselves be and do what we feel like doing instead of telling ourselves no
reacting honestly to things instead of how we are expected to
laughter
acceptance
and "Do you wanna be my friend?"

The code for a good nights sleep?

Last edited:
A bed, a pillow, a blanket, darkness, sometimes taking a benadryl when insomnia kicks in.

what's the code for good music?

Michael Jackson :wild: haha!
Lots of things :) A good beat... good vocals, meaningful lyircs :)

whats the code for a good cake?

Strawberrys, whipped cream, many layers and a fresh taste. And a sunny day.

What's the code for you? :p

Being happy, honest, caring, have a good heart, loving, creative, responsible, a friend, loving my animals, a companion, daughter, sister, auntie, someday maybe a mom:unsure:did I say that:lol:

What's the code for amusement parks?

Last edited:
awesome rollercoaster (one that doesn't 'jerk' so hard it dang near breaks your neck) and with a nice dip (or three or four lol) that makes your tummy go 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!', NO LINES, the smell of popcorn in the air, carnival music, rides with wonderment like 'Small World' at Disney, bumper cars, a haunted house full of surprises that make you gasp, all kinds of cold stuff to eat and drink, numerous very clean restrooms, maps everywhere, a ferris wheel that allows you to see the entire landscape, a train that takes you from one side to the other and/or a skylift, water slide and water logs, one in each part of the park lol, games like the firing range ....that's all i can think of for now

what's the code for a good action movie?

Last edited:
good actors, good storyline, continuous excitement

What's the code for adventure?

Good company, warm clothes, map and unknown destination!

What's the code for God?

Last edited:
A family (lol) good food, relaxed athmosphere..

What's the code for coffee?

Honesty, loyalty, trust, compatibility, passion, chemistry, friendship, sometimes forgiving, compromise, finding someone who can make you laugh and who makes your heart smile.......

What's the code for a day at the beach? :beach:

^ Getting burnt!!!!! :wild:

What's the code for Michael Jackson! Wait, I'll answer this....

A good crotch!!!! :imbad: :wild: lol,

What's the code for a forum???

no spamming, nice members, good moderators/admin, interesting topics, fun

what's the code for an obnoxious person?

talented, good dancer, singer and actor

What's the code for forgiveness?

unity, support, peace and fun.....
what's the code for good life?

nice game, btw

Last edited:
Living life doing the things that make me happy, staying true to myself, surrounding myself with animals, being kind to others, have a good caring heart, surrounding myself with the people I love, having a job that I enjoy going to, avoiding unnecessary drama, knowing when to forgive and move on, being able to get away once in a while to a favorite vacation spot:beach:...

What's the code for a birthday party?

Cakes :wild: Alcohol :wild: and being with all the people I love :wub:

Whats the code for a good relaxing evening?

Couple of friends over, kids playing together peacefully, sitting on the balcony overlooking a peaceful scene and talking while the sun sets painting the sky in beautiful colours.

What is the code for the perfect siggy?

Last edited:
BI . DMGJACKSON .and you ape :wub:

whats the code for a perfect summer?

Not too hot, unfortunately that won't be this week:cry:, access to a pool or the ocean, air conditioner, comfy clothes, flip flops, going to an island somewhere, taking my dog for long walks in the cool mornings or going to the park with her, barbeques, just being able to relax:sun::beach:

What's the code for being carefree?

tent or cabin, bear bin for your food, bug spray, make sure your by a lake, maybe jetski's or a boat, sleeping bags, an SUV to haul everything, comfy clothes

What's the code for parenting?

attentiveness, lots of Love and guidance, being there for
hard times and good ones, hugs smooches and teaching
then right from wrong and good manners and to respect'
others. :)

whats the code for compassion?

you poe , your very compassionate towards others aww .

whats the code for a good friend ?

ty :)

someone trustworthy that doesnt judge you without just cause
someone who believes in you and will stick with you through
thick or thin a person who likes you regardless and is there
for you when you need them whether things are good or bad

whats the code for unity?

Back