What's the code for...

when people or individuals can come together as one, whether it's for a single purpose or some kind of peace

What's the code for dreaming?

Being surrounded by people that you love and care about and people that love and care for you, Doing things you like to do and being grateful for all you have knowing many have so much less.

Whats the code for a perfect sandwich filling?

First it has to be on good bread either Hawaiian Bread or a bakery bread, dijon mustard, no mayo:puke:, turkey or chicken, lettuce, cheese (I like provolone), red onion, avocado, that's about it for me:D

What's the code for inner peace?

Accepting yourself as you are and have people around you who accept you as you are.

What's the code for home?

a place of comfort, surrounding yourself with everything you love, family, animals, nature, it's a place I prefer being more than anywhere :)

What's the code for Trust?

^ aww *hug* :better:

Having fun, good friends, food and music :)

What's the code for your home country?

Getting up and having a good sing song whether you are god or bad :lol:

whats the code for a sincere apology?

If you made a mistake and are admitting to it, the apology should be genuine, heartfelt, honest, and come from within.

What's the code for a picnic?

Last edited:
a nice park or beach with family or friends or both, good weather good food. No flies or wasps LOL

whats the code for a best friend?

Last edited:
Someone honest, trustworthy, a sounding board when you need to vent, a shoulder to cry on in tough times, someone you have fun doing things with, someone that understands you and is there for you through the good and the bad

What's the code for courage?

That is hard.... I don't know, something that makes you do what you feel is right even though everyone else says different?

What's the code for school?

Always listen and do the best you can at everything, school is very important years

what is the code for staying calm?

breathe, meditate, take a walk, distract yourself and stop thinking about it or forcing the issue, just let it go and move on, find your inner peace:)

what is the code for good sense of humor?

knowing that there's a positive to every negative and looking for the positive "charge" in every situation, which translates into humor

what is the code for reality?

It's real life, the truth, factual

What's the code for thoughtfulness?

listening to someone when they are bothered
doing a good deed for a person even if they
wanted you to or not
remembering their birthdays, anniversaries
and other such important days to them
giving a hug and or advice when needed

what is the code for a good picnic outing?

beautiful nature setting, good company, good food, lots of fun, no bugs attacking

what's the code for fun vacation?

Nice place to be, friends and/or family, sunshine, sea and food!

What's the code for good music?

Something that is timeless, the artist, lyrics, beat, the story they tell, something that makes you happy when you hear it or songs that make you feel emotions from deep within.

What's the code for a perfect date night?

No drama or stupidness, everyone doing what I say:mello::lol: jk, calm, happiness, being around people I like, good weather, etc, etc.....

What is the code for good food?

Something fun and exciting and interesting to do and to see...or just a nice, quiet place with a perfect view with beautiful surroundings for "extreme relaxation" (like a cabin by a lake or on the mountains, etc.)

What's the code for the perfect day off?

Back