What’s your fave MJ costume?

sorry, f&m. Blowing up your thread again. But let the record show that I was incredibly restrained and only used 2 ITC photos which is ever so good, really. :)

So, this is my nomination for fave outfit for showing off Michael's muscled, toned arms.

itchotshadowmj.jpg

And this is my second fave outfit re his arms:

simmuscle.jpg

Have I nominated my fave 'Awards' outfit? Don't think so. It is WMA's 2006. That beautiful black outfit. Awesome!

He did look awesome in anything
Michael Jackson's stylistic choices were often unsuccessful.

For example, the 'Rock With You' glitter outfit (from the music video) is overrated by his fans, because that particular outfit actually borders on gaudiness.

Or, his 'Workin' Day And Night' on stage outfit from the Dangerous Tour, where in particular his tasteless blue trousers do not look good at all on him.

Or, even the blue jeans and the OLODUM white T-shirt that he wears in the 'They Don't Care About Us' music video (Brazil version), which both look very cheap and plain.

One can say that Michael Jackson looks good in the 'Scream' outfit (from the music video) where he wears black spandex trousers and a black synthetic blend avant-garde shirt with circular gathered puckers of fabric.

@wendijane I don’t know is it a good thread? There are probably dozens of similar threads 😅 but i’m not morbid I don’t do necrobumping!
@staywild23 welcome back! Yes this is a thread for all clothes he ever wore, not just on stage or in videos.
@zinniabooklover well as long as you all have a good time blowing up my thread then I’m all for it 😛
@turtleneck_sweater If I really had to pick one outfit I think it would be the rock with you video outfit.
@mj_frenzy party pooper 😜

@wendijane I don’t know is it a good thread? There are probably dozens of similar threads 😅 but i’m not morbid I don’t do necrobumping!
@staywild23 welcome back! Yes this is a thread for all clothes he ever wore, not just on stage or in videos.
@zinniabooklover well as long as you all have a good time blowing up my thread then I’m all for it 😛
@turtleneck_sweater If I really had to pick one outfit I think it would be the rock with you video outfit.
@mj_frenzy party pooper 😜
I am where clothes are . lol I am all for it ! Lets go haha !

I mean, yes, I nominated GITM as my fave video outfit but that was at least 30 mins ago and, anyway, I need more than one.

My head has exploded, lol.

I am not down wid da kidz! What is 'glitching'?

Send help!
Like malfunctioning. Much like a piece of technology, freezing suddenly. Or an A.I. missing a beat. Or a human trying to survive the matrix. Or really just any human being, or weak-willed woman (me) that is simply trying her best, but cannot function in a situation that is too much, with too much stimulation, overloading on content. I am glitching - malfunctioning, abruptly, no longer functioning.

This was a very wordy explanation for what could be boiled down to: F***!!!!!

Like malfunctioning. Much like a piece of technology, freezing suddenly. Or an A.I. missing a beat. Or a human trying to survive the matrix. Or really just any human being, or weak-willed woman (me) that is simply trying her best, but cannot function in a situation that is too much, with too much stimulation, overloading on content. I am glitching - malfunctioning, abruptly, no longer functioning.

This was a very wordy explanation for what could be boiled down to: F***!!!!!
See, I didn't get it bc my own brain (do I even have one any more?) has clearly glitched. But I didn't get the memo!

See, I didn't get it bc my own brain (do I even have one any more?) has clearly glitched. But I didn't get the memo!
Oh that's ok. The thing to focus on is that there are things happening in the TDCAU photos... things I cannot withstand, or ignore, or call to attention properly, but that hardly need my introduction, but are emblazoned in my core memory as a woman, and sigh. Could I get more dramatic today? Don't answer that.

Back