What’s your fave MJ costume?

I was gonna post both of those. LA Gear bc of black jeans - I had a photo all lined up but then got distracted by something else. The dinner jacket was a strong contender for my 'shiny sparkly' category but, again, I got distracted, lol.

Anyway, my fave gold leotard photo. This outfit just sweeps everything else aside. It rules supreme. It is exquisite and I love it.

dangerous1.jpg
Yeah same because of all the ways it can look - and looks comfortable , and feels ....just want to feel it ...and people truly remember it. it is like
marmite they will either Love it or hate it. that is a powerful item . it can elicit a strong feeling

Those rehearsal clothes Michael wore in TII looked better than the hideous stage clothing he was supposed to wear.

That Zaldy and his crystals can go take a hike! Yuck!

Ps, the coolest outfit has to be History tour intro before he takes off the helmet and armour?

Those rehearsal clothes Michael wore in TII looked better than the hideous stage clothing he was supposed to wear.

That Zaldy and his crystals can go take a hike! Yuck!

Ps, the coolest outfit has to be History tour intro before he takes off the helmet and armour?
Well i cerianly love his long black jacket in this is it i have to say. Zaldy ...not so much...i mean , we never really got to experience Zaldy... but Michael was a bit shocked about what he was wearing- "or whatever it is "

Some people will agree about the History Helmet and armour. Actually 🤔 You do have a point @BuffaloBill87 that is a pretty cool outfit with all of it i must admit.

I love the black BOW goth coat, the long white BOW shirt and those pants with the narrow line of glitter or sparkles or whatever down the side seam, the blue shirt (BJ, MITM), the red shirt (BEAT IT , Thriller). I even like the Earth Song clothes. Proper dancer rehearsal clothes, those are.

But the BOW clothes are my faves. They can't possibly be rehearsal clothes. I have to assume those are from Dennis and Michael. Hope so, anyway.

Last edited:
@zinniabooklover I am in public on my computer and I had one of my (many at this point) pathetic, involuntary yelps.

I am 99% this is a still from Heartbreak Hotel at Wembley. I can almost taste it. That "almost" is one of the greatest heartbreaks of my life lol.
Yelps ? :eek: :ROFLMAO: 🔥 Because of this thread and the heat it brings ? @staywild23 sorry i know that wasnt meant for me , as you were you two haha

@zinniabooklover I am in public on my computer and I had one of my (many at this point) pathetic, involuntary yelps
LOVE it when that happens! The level of startled, bewildered Americans in a 50 mile radius is being reported across the airwaves as we speak, lol.

I am 99% this is a still from Heartbreak Hotel at Wembley. I can almost taste it. That "almost" is one of the greatest heartbreaks of my life lol.
:ROFLMAO:

Back