What’s your fave MJ costume?

I really dig the 92 WDAN outfit. it looks good.it is GOOd on stage
See, I wanted to nominate this one in my 'sparkly shiny' category but I can't remember what I have already listed, lol. I have, frankly, lost the plot. But I'm posting this bc it's been waiting patiently for its little moment in the spotlight. Don't like the blue pants but love that jacket.

EDIT - dang it! Just noticed I picked the same photo as you!

See, I wanted to nominate this one in my 'sparkly shiny' category but I can't remember what I have already listed, lol. I have, frankly, lost the plot. But I'm posting this bc it's been waiting patiently for its little moment in the spotlight. Don't like the blue pants but love that jacket.

EDIT - dang it! Just noticed I picked the same photo as you!
That jacket is everything zin. I don't get why people cannot see it...maybe cause it is the bronze haha well it is a really noteworthy jacket right?

That jacket is everything zin. I don't get why people cannot see it...maybe cause it is the bronze haha well it is a really noteworthy jacket right?
Pin is killing me, wend. Won't let me post an alternative photo of the jacket.

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Blimmin' Pin!

This one will have to do. Look at his right hand!

860e53fcd63739935f4cf18abf9ce4f6.jpg

This one will have to do. Look at his right hand!

860e53fcd63739935f4cf18abf9ce4f6.jpg
See i think the colours maybe confuse people... I really dig it always did. That is a cool photo
It is something of a genuis beacuse here we aall are talking about it , remembering it 300000 years later . That is the magic of that one

Gosh this thread is fun. let's find some more pieces shall we ?

Gosh this thread is fun. let's find some more pieces shall we ?
I'm bailing soon. Everyone else has skedaddled, lol. My brain is blown to pieces and I am being distracted by Michael's speaking voice.

I am looking for my fave gold leotard photo, though. :)

I'm bailing soon. Everyone else has skedaddled, lol. My brain is blown to pieces and I am being distracted by Michael's speaking voice.

I am looking for my fave gold leotard photo, though. :)
They could not take the heat so they got out of the kitchen - or wherever they are lol
i like LA Gear outfit ..actually and knifes n forks jacket must find those

They could not take the heat so they got out of the kitchen - or wherever they are lol
i like LA Gear outfit ..actually and knifes n forks jacket must find those
I was gonna post both of those. LA Gear bc of black jeans - I had a photo all lined up but then got distracted by something else. The dinner jacket was a strong contender for my 'shiny sparkly' category but, again, I got distracted, lol.

Anyway, my fave gold leotard photo. This outfit just sweeps everything else aside. It rules supreme. It is exquisite and I love it.

dangerous1.jpg

Back