When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters

Shamonee

Proud Member
When do you think they last spoke?

This is so tragic... They should have been together :(

I only pray that she was civil towards him the last time they did talk...

What do you think?

*sorry if this is in the wrong section. Feel free to move*

^ Ditto. It's a shame they didn't make up. I was always hoping they would. You know how other celeb couples always seem to break up and then there'll be new pictures of them being seen out together? I wish Michael and Lisa did that too :(

According to her in an interview, she called him around 2005 or 2007, i'm not sure now. Supposedly she called him to see what had happened with them and stuff (she was already with lockwood), and that the entire thing was very awkward. Nothing was really resolved. And i think he called her after she divorced cage, and she called him after the martin bashir documentary. So, maybe if nothing was fixed between them, but they obviously showed that they still cared about each other by calling each other and stuff. And i totally agree, they should have been together. Lisa is a strong person and i don't think she would have allowed Conrad to put ANYTHING into Michael. She probably would have been there all night making sure nothing happened to him as a wife. idk. the only thing really good that came out of their divorce is Michael's kids. But, still, Lisa would have made a GREAT step mother IMO lol

I don't know if this is true but I heard he called her 2 months before he passed but she missed the call and didn't call him back.

I swear she was everything he needed in his life... Her personality - smoker, uncontrollable cussing, not a pushover... What do you think?

Sometimes opposites not only attract, but also compliment each other. That's how I've seen their union. Now I wish they had rekindled their relationship, maybe the outcome would be different? Who knows...

according to the interview of the' resturant owner of the after funeral celebratio' to tv guide network

Lisa also came to the afterparty post funeral ..she definitely hung out with the Jackson clan allnite long..

And karen faye said on facebook that lisa and janet spent most of the night chatting together

I feel sorry for lisa I really do she should have never listened to her mother or people like oprah , mj loved her and she loved him that what mattered most . even mj getting kids with Debbie did not seem to make her lose her love for him , she kept coming back . sad story indeed.

There is no doubt in my mind that Lisa Marie & Michael truly loved each other.

It takes a STRONG man to be with a STRONG woman - and yes, Lisa Marie Presley is an H.B.I.C. (Head Bitch In Control) Diva in my book.

I remember LMs blog posting after Michael's death was everywhere. She really feels guilty for leaving him. And I really think her biggest regret is saying no to Michael's wishes of being a father. I'm sure she looks at MJs babies and says "these could've been my kids."

Yes, at the time Lisa Marie wanted a solo career and having more children were not on her itinerary as well. She also tried to get adjusted to Michael's life, which is non-stop working and his overwhelming fame. Lisa Marie had every right to make her choice.

But she feels guilty for something that really wasn't under her control. I wish I could give her a hug.

I swear she was everything he needed in his life... Her personality - smoker, uncontrollable cussing, not a pushover... What do you think?

I don't know if this is true but I heard he called her 2 months before he passed but she missed the call and didn't call him back.

if this is true, this is sad.

i agree. Lisa was everything michael wasn't lol. He needed that. He said once that he has a hard time creating a relationship because most women feel bad for him and stuff. Lisa, did try to help michael, but also knew how to put him in his place and i believed he like that. Supposedly he told Katherine once that he loves that Lisa is honest, outspoken, and doesn't hide her feelings. Also, Michael said he likes smart women, who have more going on in their brain. Lisa definitely knew what she wanted, when she wanted it. She doesn't give what others think, and frankly doesn't care. Plus, michael was always afraid women would want to be with him for the fact that he was michael jackson and not because of him. He knew that Lisa really did love him because, well obviously she wasn't after his money.

according to the interview of the' resturant owner of the after funeral celebratio' to tv guide network

Lisa also came to the afterparty post funeral ..she definitely hung out with the Jackson clan allnite long..

And karen faye said on facebook that lisa and janet spent most of the night chatting together

makes since. They were really good friends after Lisa and MIchael's divorce, and are probably the two women, besides Paris and Katherine who are grieving the most over Michael and cared the most about him.

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley first met in Las Vegas in 1965. Michael was seventeen years old and was performing with the Jackson Five at the time and Lisa, who was seven years old, would regularly go and watch the show with a number of bodyguards.

Despite not having stayed in touch after the tour ended, the two were reintroduced in 1994 by Brett Livingston-Stone, a mutual friend.

withbrettstrong.jpg
Michael and Lisa began spending more and more time together and would talk regularly on the phone. They spent the weekend at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, said to be the weekend they first slept together. Trump reported he saw them on several occasions holding hands at the beach, or hugging and kissing around the estate. "It was romantic," Donald Trump recalled. "Later I got to ask him how things were going and he said, 'Great. I just got to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope I'm worthy of her. I think I might marry her.'"
wedding5-1.jpg
After dating for four months, Michael proposed to Lisa Marie and they married in the Dominican Republic on May 26, 1994. The ceremony lasted 15 minutes and was conducted in Spanish by Judge Hugo Francisco Alvarez Perez. An interpretor was present to translate for the couple, and the witnesses present were Thomas Keough and L. Darling. The exact location of the ceremony has never been confirmed - Judge Perez originally stated that he performed the ceremony at his own home in La Vega, yet the majority of reports seem to name the Casa de Campo resort in La Romana as the location. The honeymoon took place at Mar-a-Lago.

The marriage was kept secret for 11 weeks, with spokespeople from both camps denying the media reports and insisting the rumours were untrue. While staying at Trump Towers in New York, Lisa Marie released an official statement, confirming the marriage had taken place. This caused a media frenzy, with hundreds of reporters gathering outside Trump Towers almost instantly.
In September 1994, four months after their marriage, they appeared holding hands and smiling onstage at MTV's 1994 Video Music Awards, where they shocked the crowds by kissing on stage.

According to Lisa, she used to say to Michael, "people wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying you] if they saw who the hell you really are. That you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're fucking funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time."
042.jpg
In 1995, Michael and Lisa appeared on Prime Time Live, where they were interviewed by Diane Sawyer.

Shortly after the interview, they shot a video together for Michael's single 'You Are Not Alone'. The world premiere took place on July 28, 1995 on U.S. channels ABC, BET and MTV. The sequences featuring Michael and Lisa Marie posing in front of a Grecian backdrop are based on Maxfield Parrish's 1922 painting 'Daybreak', which both Michael and Lisa were said to be fans of. According to director Wayne Isham, the very last scene featuring the couple was filmed without their knowledge.

yanaguesswot.jpg
On January 18, 1996, Lisa filed for divorce citing 'irreconcilable differences', asking the Los Angeles Superior Court only to order that her maiden name be restored and that Michael cover the legal costs of the divorce.

Image2.jpg
1025.jpg
On Feb 7th, 1997 the two made headlines when they met for dinner at the Ivy restaurant and were pictured holding hands, laughing and kissing on the street outside. "As Michael and Lisa Marie held hands, hugged and kissed for the camera, they also made small talk with the shutterbug and when discussing The Enquirer, Lisa Marie declared, 'oh, that's our favourite magazine.' Michael then said, 'I want to tell them something. We've got a secret.' He and Lisa Marie looked at each other and giggled. Michael didn't reveal any more information, before getting in a black Suburban and leaving with Lisa Marie and a bodyguard."

In July 1997, while Michael was married to Debbie Rowe, Lisa attended several of Michael's European HIStory concert dates. She was spotted entering his hotel in London as well as going shopping with him hand in hand. Lisa's rep, Paul Bloch, told USA Today that Lisa went to London at Michael's request, "who she's very good friends with." Also that year, Lisa accompanied Michael and his mother to South Africa where she was pictured attending an African dance ceremony with him, sitting in between Michael and his mother.

983.jpg
janet8.jpg
Also in 1997, Lisa accompanied Janet Jackson to her Velvet Rope album launch party. It soon transpired that Lisa was featured on the album, on the spoken interlude 'Speaker Phone', shocking many of her fans as she and her one-time sister in law talked about masturbation.

On June 29th, 1999, Lisa attended Michael's father Joseph Jackson's 70th birthday party at Michael's Neverland ranch.
In December 1999 in an interview with TV Guide, Michael revealed that he and Lisa were still friends: "Lisa's sweet. I like her very much, and we are friends. And who knows what tomorrow brings? I have no idea how she feels today. I'll just say that."
In 2003, after Michael's infamous documentary with Martin Bashir, Lisa called Neverland. Michael invited her to the ranch, and she agreed to go and see him. Unfortunately, it would seem that Michael completely forgot, as when Lisa arrived at the ranch she was told he had left.
Coincidentally, around this time Lisa was releasing her debut album 'To Whom It May Concern'. After not speaking about Michael in years, she suddenly began discussing her marriage to him in a string of interviews, in which she openly berated him and questioned the sincerity of his feelings for her. In response, Michael issued a statement through his rep, stating "Michael wishes Lisa Marie all the best in the world. However, as to a comment on anything to do with their marriage, he prefers not to respond."

http://www.bluemasklover.co.uk/michael/mjlmp/story.html

and yes, i'm sure Lisa regrets thinking that Michael wasn't mature enough to have kids. She is probably seeing how polite and loving those 3 babies are and must think, "wow, those could have been mine". And i don't think Lisa would have EVER left Michael if it weren't for the fact that she had kids and because too many people got involved in their relationship. That includes her mother, her ex husband, his pr people, AND the press.

I saw her with that snake Diane Sawyer who was making fun of her for being with Michael.
I SO dislike Diane Sawyer. I thought Lisa Marie could have been more supportive of Michael in this interview. Yeah, she sort of defends him, but not really.

I would have said, "Yeah, Diane, I found him attractive, find him attractive, what of it? Why do you NOT find him attractive, Diane? What's wrong with YOU?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k

when discussing The Enquirer, Lisa Marie declared, 'oh, that's our favourite magazine.' Michael then said, 'I want to tell them something. We've got a secret.'

What's The Enquirer? And what was this secret that Michael was talking about or was he just joking?

The Enquirer is one of the trashiest tabloids in the US.

I dunno what he was referring to, maybe just another joke or something.

[/FONT][/I]

What's The Enquirer? And what was this secret that Michael was talking about or was he just joking?

yeah i think they were just taking they micky the whole thing seemed like a bit of P.R joke between the two at the time. maybe they had had abit to drink and decided to mess with the paps

I saw her with that snake Diane Sawyer who was making fun of her for being with Michael.
I SO dislike Diane Sawyer. I thought Lisa Marie could have been more supportive of Michael in this interview. Yeah, she sort of defends him, but not really.

I would have said, "Yeah, Diane, I found him attractive, find him attractive, what of it? Why do you NOT find him attractive, Diane? What's wrong with YOU?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k

I think she was tired of being asked these type of questions (ex. Michael is so weird! What were you thinking?) but she still said in other interviews that she was in love with him. She said to Oprah after hestitating a bit that she felt he loved her as much as he could have.

Its clear he was still on her mind after the divorce and after they stopped hanging out. No need to keep his name in your mouth if you are really, really over him.

and yes, i'm sure Lisa regrets thinking that Michael wasn't mature enough to have kids. She is probably seeing how polite and loving those 3 babies are and must think, "wow, those could have been mine". And i don't think Lisa would have EVER left Michael if it weren't for the fact that she had kids and because too many people got involved in their relationship. That includes her mother, her ex husband, his pr people, AND the press.

:yes: She regrets not having his kids. Mike said it himself.

But then, one must think; what was stopping her from getting back together with him after the divorce? She could have made the effort to block out the previous ppl who were meddling and not be influenced by them. Plus her kids were older (I assume, not sure about their ages).

Various Lisa quotes about MJ

What Lisa Marie said about Michael

Official statement, 1994:

"My married name is Mrs. Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson. My marriage to Michael Jackson took place in a private ceremony outside the United States [11] weeks ago. It was not formally announced until now for several reasons; foremost being that we are both very private people living in the glare of the public media. We both wanted a private marriage ceremony without the distraction of a media circus. I am very much in love with Michael, I dedicate my life to being his wife. I understand and support him. We both look forward to raising a family and living happy, healthy lives together. We hope friends and fans will understand and respect our privacy."

Vibe magazine, June 1995:

Michael is a true artist in every facet of its nature - extremely aesthetic and very, very romantic. This is who he truly is despite degrading comments made in the past by certain larva. Michael, as well as myself, have been severely underestimated and misunderstood as human beings. I can't wait for the day when all the snakes who have tried to take him out get to eat their own lunch and crawl back in the holes from which they came. We know who they are and their bluff is about to be called.

RS Magazine, year unknown:

RS: But, to be clear, is it fair to say that in private you were doing all the things that married people do: kissing, going to bed together, having sex?
LMP:"Yeah. That was part of it, for a while. And then it became the Def Con 2. It just got really ugly at the end."

Playboy Magazine, 2003:

PRESLEY: [Danny] intervened with Michael. But even then he wasn't vocal. He just let me know he wasn't happy about that one.

PLAYBOY: So you left Danny, an insecure, struggling musician, to marry Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

PRESLEY: I walked away from Danny and went into Michael. And that was stupid. I thought it would help, because Michael and I had so much in common, our upbringings. And then it hit me in the face a year later.

PLAYBOY: Other than Danny, who know you were going to marry Michael?

PRESLEY: No one except the people who arranged the wedding.

PLAYBOY: Why didn't you tell your mom?

PRESLEY: Because I knew she was against it. She was already saying, "Don't you think this is just good timing for him? Wake up." But I wouldn't hear anything about it.

PLAYBOY: What did Priscilla say when you told her you had married him?

PRESLEY: She called me casually one day and said, "Ugh, there are helicopters flying over my house, driving me crazy. They're saying that you married Michael Jackson." And I was silent. And she went, "No, you didn't. Lisa! Tell me." And I went, "Yup, I did." And I have to say I got a bit of a kick out of it, just for old times' sake. One more middle finger going up.

PLAYBOY: Lots of other people suspected it was a publicity stunt, because he had been accused of child molestation.

PRESLEY: We met casually at a friend's house, and he immediately disillusioned me of any preconceived ideas I had of him. He said, "I know you think this about me, you think that," and I immediately said, "Oh my god, you're so misunderstood!" I forgot who he was within 20 minutes, because we were so locked into a conversation.

PLAYBOY: You're saying that Michael Jackson is seductive?

PRESLEY: He's not sexually seductive, but there is something riveting about him. He doesn't let people see who he is. When he does, it's hard to shake. I got caught up and thought I was in love with the man. I don't know what else to say.

PLAYBOY: When you announced the marriage, you said in a press release, "I understand and support him." Please explain Michael to those of us who really don't understand him.

PRESLEY: Here's the thing: For awhile, Michael was like the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain. At one time he was really good at manipulating a Howard Hughes type of image: "He's mysterious, fascinating." He became this freak. And now he can't get out from under it. When you're the king of your own palace, there are no morals or ethics or integrity. Everyone will kiss your ass and then give you the push that knocks you over.

PLAYBOY: Did you and he ever have children join you in your bed?

PRESLEY: Never. Never, never, never, never. I never saw him sleep in bed with a child, ever.

PLAYBOY: Did you ever see him with photos of nude children?

PRESLEY: Never. Never.

PLAYBOY: Do you have any reason to think he's a child molester?

PRESLEY: If I'd had any reason to suspect that, I would have had nothing to do with the guy. I had no reason to, other than the allegations themselves. The only two people who know are Michael and that kid in the room. I've never seen him behave inappropriately. He was great with my kids. He does have a connection with kids, babies. He's a kid, and other kids sense that in him.

PLAYBOY: It would help his case if he'd stop saying, "Yes, I sleep with children."

PRESLEY: I know! Someone should call him and go, "Would you just stop saying that? It's not working for you!"

PLAYBOY: Did you and Michael discuss having kids?

PRESLEY: Yeah. [Laughs] I got out of that one. "I just don't think it's a good idea right now." But I knew that's what he wanted. And I knew Debbie Rowe was offering to do it for him while we were married, according to him. She was a nurse who had a crush on him and offered to have his babies.

PLAYBOY: Was he trying to leverage you into agreeing?

PRESLEY: Kind of. "Debbie Rowe says she'll do it." Ok, have Debbie Rowe do it! And it's funny, when I imagined having a child with him, all I could ever see was a custody battle nightmare.

PLAYBOY: He just wanted to find someone to bear his children.

PRESLEY: I think so, but I don't know.

PLAYBOY: Did you watch his TV interviews last winter with Martin Bashir?

PRESLEY: I watched, because I was on the radio tour that week and I was being asked about it everyday. I was like, Could there be any worse timing? I walked away in 1996. It's not something consuming my thoughts anymore.

PLAYBOY: When Diane Sawyer interviewed you and Michael, she asked if you two had sex, and you were indignant. Can you see how the marriage looked suspicous to people.

PRESLEY: I can see that, only because that's his thing, not mine. That always upset me. I was married for several years to a bass player nobody knew and before that never dated a celebrity. I never did anything to try and get publicity. I got caught up in Michael's thing, which was manipulation. I was like, "fuck you people, that's not who I am. Why am I being blamed for a publicity stunt? Oh, I'm Miss Aspiring Singer, and now I want a record deal? That's why I'm with him?"

PLAYBOY: It sounds like you think he used you.

PRESLEY: I'm not going to say he did or he didn't. There are things that don't look good, that's all I can say. And most people saw it at the time except me.

PLAYBOY: When did the relationship go sour for you?

PRESLEY: Not long after Diane Sawyer. I started to wake up and ask a lot of questions. I don't want to go into detail, but it went downhill pretty quick.

PLAYBOY: What about your kiss at the Video Music Awards in 1994? It looked staged and awkward.

PRESLEY: It looked awkward because I wanted out of my skin. At the 11th hour, he says, "I'm gonna kiss you." I was like, "No, I don't want to do that. Do we have to? That's bullshit." On the way there I kept saying, "Do we have to?" I squeezed his hand so hard that I cut off the circulation. He wouldn't tell me when it was going to happen.

PLAYBOY: It was reported that you asked him for a divorce while he was in the hospital recovering from "exhaustion."

PRESLEY: Not true. There was a bit of a showdown in the hospital, and I didn't understand what was wrong with him. I didn't know what he was up to. When I started asking too many questions about what was wrong, he asked me to leave. This is the real story. He said, "You're causing trouble." The doctors wanted me to go. I freaked out, because it was all too familiar. When he got out, I called him and said, "I want out."

'Paper' interview, 2003:

The biggest misconception is that I married Michael for some reason, that I'm some wannabe pop star, wannabe whatever.

MSN chat, 2003:

dandystuff in Onstage_1 asks: Do you hate Michael Jackson?

Lisa_Marie_Presley says: No I do not hate Michael Jackson. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifferent. I'm indifferent.

Spiegel interview, 2003:

Spiegel: Did MJ influence you musically?

Presley: Of course he has inspired me, though actually only later. Most of the time of our marriage I was just happy being his wife. I was really attracted to his eccentricity. He lives in his own little world. It's such a shame all the stuff that's being said about him today. You shouldn't underestimate him. He can be very funny and very charming if he wants to.

Newsweek interview, 2003:

"I actually did fall in love with him, but I don't know what was on his menu."

60 Minutes with Diane Sawyer, 2003:

D: Okay — Michael Jackson?

L: Oh, God.

D: Michael Jackson?!

L: I thought you were going to go here first. I was hoping you'd forgot.

D: Why did you marry Michael Jackson?

L: Okay, can I just, well...

D: What were you doing?

L: Um, let me, let me now... I've been trying to go through this. I haven't thought much about this, what I was going to say and I just figured it would fly out of my mouth. Okay, first of all, he was very quick to... the first time I met him, sit me down and go, "listen, I'm not gay, I know you think this, I know you think that", and he started cursing and started, you know, being a normal person. And I was like, "wow!" So I get caught up in that - I'm pulled in right away. Like, "wow, you're so misunderstood. Oh my God, you're this guy." I fell into this whole, "you poor, sweet misunderstood thing, I'm going to save you." I fell into that. I fell in love with him, I did.

D: In love?

L: Yes, I fell in love at the time. Now...

D: Sexual attraction?

L: I told you everything I said was the truth.

D: Sexual attraction?

L: At the time. Yeah.

D: What did your mother say?

L: She called me and said, you know, "oh Lisa, there's helicopters outside the house and they're saying you married Michael Jackson", and I go... I was just quiet and she goes, "you didn't?" She goes, "you didn't!" and I go, "yeah, I did," and then it was just, you know, that was that was game on for me. Whoo! Mum doesn't like it, let's go!

D: She didn't you know you were going to get married?

L: No, no, that was quick, that was like run away and do this quick thing.

D: And you did live together?

L: Yeah.

D: I didn't believe that.

L: Well, let's just put it this way - if he was in town, he was at my house.

D: Which was how often?

L: I don't know. It started to get less and less towards the end.

D: Again, you can slug me on this question but I've got to go back. So these were, like, romantic nights?

L: Mmm, mmm, yeah. I don't remember them very well, but yes. I mean, it was normal. I wasn't going to get married if it wasn't that.

D: By the time Lisa Marie Presley married Michael Jackson, Jackson reportedly had been treated for addiction to painkillers. He was also under siege. He had been investigated for child molestation with a 12-year-old boy. Jackson settled a civil suit with the family reportedly for millions of dollars and his camp implied he was the victim of extortion.

L: I was already friensd with him, there was already some romantic stuff going on a little bit before that happened. So it was like, I was already like, you know, I was the only one he would be calling so I felt all privileged and, you know, that he was trusting me and telling me what happened and it was very convincing and I believed him, at the time.

D: But she says her mother looked at the timing of the marriage and tried to make her see something else.

L: That's what my mum was trying to point out like, "hello, are you awake? Can you see this might be co-ordinating or coinciding with something else?" and I didn't see that, like, I was young. I don't know. I mean, it looked a little suspicious but at the same time I know that he loved me, you know, as much as he can love someone, I think he did.

D: What do you mean as much as he can love someone?

L: I just mean, you know, as much as he can be capable of doing that. It's not something he's used to doing, is having relationships with women, you know? He's sort of been a one-man show his whole life.

D: How did it end? What happened?

L: It just kind of went really sour, really fast.

D: But you filed for divorce from Michael?

L: Yes.

D: And how did you tell him that was it?

L: It was when he was, you know, it was over the phone. I'd had enough. There was a lot of stuff going on then. It got really ugly at the end. It wasn't pretty but I don't want to get into it.

D: Did he fight you getting a divorce?

L: No, he... I think he got on to, you know, getting somebody else pregnant, right? Or having a baby. That's what he wanted. He seemed to get on that pretty quick. You know, I don't know.

D: Did it shake your confidence?

L: Yeah, I pretty much needed to be mopped up off the floor after that one.

Blender interview, 2003:

Q: Do you ever think that maybe you got married too young?

L: No, but I did live my life in reverse. All the friends I had back then were crazy. Now they're married with kids, and I've turned back into a fucking 12-year-old. So that's funny. I got married early and had two kids and lived very stably for six years and then went fucking crazy.

Q: Like going from Danny Keough... to Michael Jackson!

L: You know, nobody knows him. He's like the Wizard of Oz, working this whole machine about himself. And he doesn't let a lot of people see who he really is, but he let me see, and he was very normal. I felt like I was talking to someone I knew, like a brother. OK, maybe we shouldn't have gotten married, but we were both raised a little differently and were in situations that normal people would not be in, so we had a connection. I don't see why people can't see that. They kept saying, "She wants a singing career, she wants this, she wants that," and I'm like, "Wait a minute - I have never once, of my own free will, been in the spotlight." I got his stigma, I was caught in his loop. We're not in contact now.

Q: Do you now think "Was I crazy?"

L: Yeah, of course. I don't relate anymore to the person I was at that time. I was really in Michael's world - I went into his head, into his land, and it took me years to get out of it. It's quite a web you go into. Being the small young bug that I was.

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley first met in Las Vegas in 1965. Michael was seventeen years old and was performing with the Jackson Five at the time and Lisa, who was seven years old, would regularly go and watch the show with a number of bodyguards.

Despite not having stayed in touch after the tour ended, the two were reintroduced in 1994 by Brett Livingston-Stone, a mutual friend.

withbrettstrong.jpg
Michael and Lisa began spending more and more time together and would talk regularly on the phone. They spent the weekend at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, said to be the weekend they first slept together. Trump reported he saw them on several occasions holding hands at the beach, or hugging and kissing around the estate. "It was romantic," Donald Trump recalled. "Later I got to ask him how things were going and he said, 'Great. I just got to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope I'm worthy of her. I think I might marry her.'"
wedding5-1.jpg
After dating for four months, Michael proposed to Lisa Marie and they married in the Dominican Republic on May 26, 1994. The ceremony lasted 15 minutes and was conducted in Spanish by Judge Hugo Francisco Alvarez Perez. An interpretor was present to translate for the couple, and the witnesses present were Thomas Keough and L. Darling. The exact location of the ceremony has never been confirmed - Judge Perez originally stated that he performed the ceremony at his own home in La Vega, yet the majority of reports seem to name the Casa de Campo resort in La Romana as the location. The honeymoon took place at Mar-a-Lago.

The marriage was kept secret for 11 weeks, with spokespeople from both camps denying the media reports and insisting the rumours were untrue. While staying at Trump Towers in New York, Lisa Marie released an official statement, confirming the marriage had taken place. This caused a media frenzy, with hundreds of reporters gathering outside Trump Towers almost instantly.
In September 1994, four months after their marriage, they appeared holding hands and smiling onstage at MTV's 1994 Video Music Awards, where they shocked the crowds by kissing on stage.

According to Lisa, she used to say to Michael, "people wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying you] if they saw who the hell you really are. That you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're fucking funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time."
042.jpg
In 1995, Michael and Lisa appeared on Prime Time Live, where they were interviewed by Diane Sawyer.

Shortly after the interview, they shot a video together for Michael's single 'You Are Not Alone'. The world premiere took place on July 28, 1995 on U.S. channels ABC, BET and MTV. The sequences featuring Michael and Lisa Marie posing in front of a Grecian backdrop are based on Maxfield Parrish's 1922 painting 'Daybreak', which both Michael and Lisa were said to be fans of. According to director Wayne Isham, the very last scene featuring the couple was filmed without their knowledge.

yanaguesswot.jpg
On January 18, 1996, Lisa filed for divorce citing 'irreconcilable differences', asking the Los Angeles Superior Court only to order that her maiden name be restored and that Michael cover the legal costs of the divorce.

Image2.jpg
1025.jpg
On Feb 7th, 1997 the two made headlines when they met for dinner at the Ivy restaurant and were pictured holding hands, laughing and kissing on the street outside. "As Michael and Lisa Marie held hands, hugged and kissed for the camera, they also made small talk with the shutterbug and when discussing The Enquirer, Lisa Marie declared, 'oh, that's our favourite magazine.' Michael then said, 'I want to tell them something. We've got a secret.' He and Lisa Marie looked at each other and giggled. Michael didn't reveal any more information, before getting in a black Suburban and leaving with Lisa Marie and a bodyguard."

In July 1997, while Michael was married to Debbie Rowe, Lisa attended several of Michael's European HIStory concert dates. She was spotted entering his hotel in London as well as going shopping with him hand in hand. Lisa's rep, Paul Bloch, told USA Today that Lisa went to London at Michael's request, "who she's very good friends with." Also that year, Lisa accompanied Michael and his mother to South Africa where she was pictured attending an African dance ceremony with him, sitting in between Michael and his mother.

983.jpg
janet8.jpg
Also in 1997, Lisa accompanied Janet Jackson to her Velvet Rope album launch party. It soon transpired that Lisa was featured on the album, on the spoken interlude 'Speaker Phone', shocking many of her fans as she and her one-time sister in law talked about masturbation.

On June 29th, 1999, Lisa attended Michael's father Joseph Jackson's 70th birthday party at Michael's Neverland ranch.
In December 1999 in an interview with TV Guide, Michael revealed that he and Lisa were still friends: "Lisa's sweet. I like her very much, and we are friends. And who knows what tomorrow brings? I have no idea how she feels today. I'll just say that."
In 2003, after Michael's infamous documentary with Martin Bashir, Lisa called Neverland. Michael invited her to the ranch, and she agreed to go and see him. Unfortunately, it would seem that Michael completely forgot, as when Lisa arrived at the ranch she was told he had left.
Coincidentally, around this time Lisa was releasing her debut album 'To Whom It May Concern'. After not speaking about Michael in years, she suddenly began discussing her marriage to him in a string of interviews, in which she openly berated him and questioned the sincerity of his feelings for her. In response, Michael issued a statement through his rep, stating "Michael wishes Lisa Marie all the best in the world. However, as to a comment on anything to do with their marriage, he prefers not to respond."

http://www.bluemasklover.co.uk/michael/mjlmp/story.html

this leads me to believe that Lisa got mad with Michael after he ditched her at NeverLand...awww, and ofcourse her and janets are friends, they act so much alike

janet8.jpg

that interlude was awkward and unconvincing as hell :puke:

I wonder if the ANY of the Jacksons are aware of the nasty, snarky things Lisa said about Michael in her interviews during the past 6 years? Personally, I would not even be able to look at her right now without resentment knowing how she repeatedly talked smack about my now dead loved one. The Jacksons are way bigger than I am because she sure WOULD NOT get an invite from me to my beloved relative's funeral. She would just have to mourn him from afar.

I bet if it was the OTHER WAY AROUND, do you think 'Cilla would invite Michael to a funeral for Lisa if Michael said mean statements about her? You all know the answer to that one.

Maybe, unbeknownst to us, she and Michael made amends before he died OR she maybe apologized to his family. I would like to think, because to be honest, I don't know how or why she would be there after she tried to make him look bad in interviews all the time.

Really, when did he say that?

LIFE mag interview.

She must have been really pissed and that results in her blabbing to different mags about Mike. Again, communication is so important. They probably didn't talk about why he wasn't there (she was likely furious) and she assumed the worst.

Various Lisa quotes about MJ

Official statement, 1994:

"My married name is Mrs. Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson. My marriage to Michael Jackson took place in a private ceremony outside the United States [11] weeks ago. It was not formally announced until now for several reasons; foremost being that we are both very private people living in the glare of the public media. We both wanted a private marriage ceremony without the distraction of a media circus. I am very much in love with Michael, I dedicate my life to being his wife. I understand and support him. We both look forward to raising a family and living happy, healthy lives together. We hope friends and fans will understand and respect our privacy."

PLAYBOY: Did you and he ever have children join you in your bed?

PRESLEY: Never. Never, never, never, never. I never saw him sleep in bed with a child, ever.

PLAYBOY: Did you ever see him with photos of nude children?

PRESLEY: Never. Never.

dandystuff in Onstage_1 asks: Do you hate Michael Jackson?

Lisa_Marie_Presley says: No I do not hate Michael Jackson. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifferent. I'm indifferent.

Spiegel: Did MJ influence you musically?

Presley: Of course he has inspired me, though actually only later. Most of the time of our marriage I was just happy being his wife. I was really attracted to his eccentricity. He lives in his own little world. It's such a shame all the stuff that's being said about him today. You shouldn't underestimate him. He can be very funny and very charming if he wants to.

Newsweek interview, 2003:

"I actually did fall in love with him, but I don't know what was on his menu."

The first statement makes me sad. They SHOULD have been together.

On the playboy part, I do believe that Michael had kids in his room and stuff because he was lonely and wanted to talk to someone. When Lisa was there it was different and thats why kids were never in the room. So, knowing this, it is clear that the Gavin thing would have never happened and I think that THAT was the final blow that killed Michael alive.

on the indifferent comment, she can never hate him because she loved him so much.

lol we know he influenced her musically, alot of her songs later were hate songs lmao and i'm glad she stated hear that he was funny and charming, she was almost reminiscing here.

and on the last statement, this makes me sad because she doubted he loved her. She lived with that for a long time. And i'm pretty sure that if she would have been 100 percent sure he loved her she would have NEVER left him.

I wonder if the ANY of the Jacksons are aware of the nasty, snarky things Lisa said about Michael in her interviews during the past 6 years? Personally, I would not even be able to look at her right now without resentment knowing how she repeatedly talked smack about my now dead loved one. The Jacksons are way bigger than I am because she sure WOULD NOT get an invite from me to my beloved relative's funeral. She would just have to mourn him from afar.

I bet if it was the OTHER WAY AROUND, do you think 'Cilla would invite Michael to a funeral for Lisa if Michael said mean statements about her? You all know the answer to that one.

Maybe, unbeknownst to us, she and Michael made amends before he died OR she maybe apologized to his family. I would like to think, because to be honest, I don't know how or why she would be there after she tried to make him look bad in interviews all the time.

i think they do know what Lisa said, but it was obvious that when she was lashing out she was mad at him and extremely hurt. And in reality, Lisa never denied they loved each other and that the marriage was real. And well Latoya and Jermaine both fought with Michael. And latoya was probably the worst backstab i have witness anyone do to michael. And well, latoya went to the funeral. But he is his sister, the same way Lisa was his wife, and has NEVER backstabbed Michael that badly. So, i don't see why she shouldn't have gone to the funeral. Especially since Lisa was probably the love of Michael's life.

Wow Lisa was too good for Michael I wish they should have stay married. I was watching on TVguide people was saying Lisa is the love of Michael's life she help him get into rehab.

Back