When Was the Last Time?

About two nights ago! :D

When was the last time you changed your avvy and siggy?

Umm.. I never have done that... :innocent: Okay okay, I have, but I can't remember.

When was the last time you went shopping?

A couple days ago.

When was the last time you watched the Ultimate Collection DVD?

Saturday I got board one day and made one so I decided to wear that one. :p

When was the last time... You listened to Janet.

Originally posted by SmoothCollins@May 12 2005, 07:35 AM
:huh: that's waaaay too long :lol: not since the summer- so that's almost a year ago.
[snapback]1010596[/snapback]​

You're lucky. Everytime my mum phones she goes on for an hour and a half to two hours. My ear is literally aching at the end of it :lol:

Two nights ago.

When was the last time you watched a really good comedy?

I finally saw "Dude, Where's My Car?" last weekend and I was laughing throughout, so I'll count that one as a good comedy :flowers:

When's the last time you listened to the same song over and over again?

last night it was Bobby Valentino's Slow Down.

When was the last time you burped in public loud?

I don't think I ever did that.

When was the last time you smiled?

Hmm I don't remember.

When was the last time you typed "lol"?

Last weekend.

I was with a group of people and my cell phone went off (the ring tone is WBSS) and she said something like "who the **** still listens to Michael Jackson?" so after I got off the phone I said that I still do and that I'm a fan. Then she said "even if you like his music you shouldn't be supporting child molesters" and I said Michael Jackson is innocent and that if I was convinced that he's a child molester I'd stop listening to his music.

When was the last time you googled your name or put your name on any search engine?

Last year I saw an episode of American Idol cause Quinten Tarantino was the guest judge on one episode, he was so funny. I even voted that day.

When was the last time you listened to the radio?

Back