Where are the leaks coming from ???

blue gangster sounds very invincible..sounds a bit dated now. the beat. but mj's singing is amazing as always and is better than the beat/production..

Michael had really some incredible songs in his vault.
He never stopped. He had still so much to give.
Aggggggggggggg.... that makes me feel sooooo angry with certain person whose name I will not dare to write here :angry:

Michael had really some incredible songs in his vault.
He never stopped. He had still so much to give.
Aggggggggggggg.... that makes me feel sooooo angry with certain person whose name I will not dare to write here :angry:

Murphy?

I don't know, but I'm very grateful. Now I know that 3 of the 10 songs are fake, I can save bit of money by buying the legit ones individually and still support MJ. ;D

Yes, the fantasies and crazyness get's worse by the day.

^ Lmao oh man, you guys sure come up with some crazy ideas.

You are so right!!

Over thinking, over analyzing that's what these ppl are AND I am convinced they will never be happy about anything. Sometimes I wish the estate had decided not to release anything, anything at all - just burn everything, no leaks no new album releases nothing. That's what these ppl deserve. You know the adage, the more you have the more you want. It is very sad but true in this case.

We now know there are these other great songs coming on future albums, so why can't you look forward to that. Why always think "the glass half empty".

Oh "this song is not that strong, oh why not have this other song". Need I remind you Michael is gone, what is out there is finite. He's not coming back to the studio and recording ANY new songs, this is all we have. Be grateful for once.

One thing I do know I am not coming here next week, I am seriously scared to death of the villification and attacks on this album on this forum. And I won't come here and get depressed when I will be celebrating and crying tears of joy for the beautiful gift I am getting with other excited and happy Michael Jackson fans.
:cheers:

Back