Where are the leaks coming from ???

Damn.
Can't stop listening to STTR. :lol:
Wonder why they didn't put these songs on the album as well... maybe the reason why these songs are leaking is because they are going to be on the next album? o__O idek.

EDIT:

Slave To The Rhythm
Michael Jackson

Hoo!
Chop! Chop! Chop!
Hoo!
Oh~
Oh~
Hoo! Hoo!

[Verse 1]
She dances in the sheets at night,
She dances to his needs,
She dances til' he feels just right,
Until he falls asleep,
She dances at the crack of dawn,
And quickly cooks his food,
She can't be late, can't take too long,
The kids must get to school,

[Chorus]
She's a slave to the rhythm,
She's a slave to the rhythm of,
A slave to the rhythm of,
The rhythm of love, (Ahh)

She's a slave to the rhythm of,
A slave to the rhythm of,

LOL as you can tell... this song is so dirty. :hysterical:
But I like it... it's like Superfly Sister with the innuendos. If that's what they're called. :mellow::lol:

Last edited:
Those leaks are a message to some fans to wake up and smell the coffee about the fraudascios tracks , they are simply not MJ.

when " Keep your head up" leaked , " do you know where your children are " leaked after.

when a snippet of " monster" leaked , a snippet of " blue gangsta" ......and " slave to the rhythm" leaked after

Just to tell the difference....WAKE UP.

and as you can see, there is a HUGE difference in the vocals and production.

MJ was an impeccable vocalist , all the cascios tracks are cringeworthy vocals-wise, and a stale production...Not MJ at all...

Not to mention " All I need" ..OH god....no comment

certainly, good point!

waht's going on here?? this is not normal nor purposeless, of that I am sure... :scratch:
there's gotta be a reason

All the leaks are fake. They are seeing what impersonators they can fool the fans with, and will use them to record the next "new" album.

It's probably someone who hates the Michael album and wants to put it to shame by releasing a series of songs that were given to him/her by Michael himself to release after his death, or maybe it's his sister, Latoya..... DIDNT SHE STEAL HIS HARDRIVE.... she's probably wacthing and releasing from the back drop cause she hates sony's so called "michael' cd... the funny thing is, we already have half the album leaked!!! lol, anyway..... or it could be Michael himself, experimenting, giving us what he thought we deserved.... but I think Latoya has something to do with it.

^LOLOL I was actually thinking of Latoya too, but I was like... naaaahh. Sash you crazie. :lol:

For me personally, I was far more excited about Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA than Hold My Hand and Much Too Soon. Don't get me wrong. I love both HMH and MTS. But, neither HMH nor MTS has the addictive hook that BG and DYKWAYCA have.

The recent leaks really puzzle me. I just feel the way the album MICHAEL is handled has been very strange so far.

First, it seems both Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA were being considered to be included in the album; that's how the songs were leaked. Someone got a preliminary copy of the album. Then, why the Estate decided against such great tracks? I understand they don't want to put all eggs in one nest. But, this album is the first posthumous album or the first Michael Jackson album in nine years. Also, they just released Vision and the Experience. Don't they want to make the most impact with this album to build up the momentum and cross sell?

Second, why chose Hold My Hand as the first single? I just don't buy that there is a note from Michael. I just don't find it believable. I can be wrong. Again, HMH is a beautiful song with a great message. But, this song doesn't have the potential to be a great hit (it deserves to be a hit record though.) I don't mean to offend Akon or his fans. Akon is far from the biggest name in music these days. A duet with him is not going to generate much buzz.

Third, why picked Much Too Soon to be the second single being streamed at iTune? MTS is a gorgeous sweet ballad. But, the song is not the type of song that excites the public.

I just feel there could be a better way to handle this project. I don't understand. John Branca and John McClain are both seasoned professionals in the entertainment industry. They did such a great job with This Is It. How come I don't see the same caliber of expertise exercised in this project?

Again, I can be wrong. I'm not an industry expert whatsoever. After all the leaks, there are only three songs that are unheard. HT, BOJ and BTM. May be these three tracks are the killer tracks the album MICHAEL badly needs. May be these are the true gems.

For me personally, I was far more excited about Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA than Hold My Hand and Much Too Soon. Don't get me wrong. I love both HMH and MTS. But, neither HMH nor MTS has the addictive hook that BG and DYKWAYCA have.

The recent leaks really puzzle me. I just feel the way the album MICHAEL is handled has been very strange so far.

First, it seems both Blue Gangster and DYKWYCA were being considered to be included in the album; that's how the songs were leaked. Someone got a preliminary copy of the album. Then, why the Estate decided against such great tracks? I understand they don't want to put all eggs in one nest. But, this album is the first posthumous album or the first Michael Jackson album in nine years. Also, they just released Vision and the Experience. Don't they want to make the most impact with this album to build up the momentum and cross sell?

Second, why chose Hold My Hand as the first single? I just don't buy that there is a note from Michael. I just don't find it believable. I can be wrong. Again, HMH is a beautiful song with a great message. But, this song doesn't have the potential to be a great hit (it deserves to be a hit record though.) I don't mean to offend Akon or his fans. Akon is far from the biggest name in music these days. A duet with him is not going to generate much buzz.

Third, why picked Much Too Soon to be the second single being streamed at iTune? MTS is a gorgeous sweet ballad. But, the song is not the type of song that excites the public.

I just feel there could be a better way to handle this project. I don't understand. John Branca and John McClain are both seasoned professionals in the entertainment industry. They did such a great job with This Is It. How come I don't see the same caliber of expertise exercised in this project?

Again, I can be wrong. I'm not an industry expert whatsoever. After all the leaks, there are only three songs that are unheard. HT, BOJ and BTM. May be these three tracks are the killer tracks the album MICHAEL badly needs. May be these are the true gems.

It would suck if they turn out sounding like what they call a "cascio" track. I mean I see what you're saying and I agree 100%. They need to rethink this whole thing and hopefully those three tracks are bomb. Can't wait till the album comes out, I'm still gonna purchase it.

Thanks for a very thoughtful post, love is magical.

I don't have any answers and I agree with most of what you say. It doesn't seem like the strongest songs were picked to launch the album. My understanding is that Sony selected the final track list, but that doesn't explain much.

Just listened to slave to the rhythm and seriously this could be a number 1 song. Why the hell not release it? Stupid Sony.

No clue where they're coming from, but I sure am going to be putting Blue Gangsta on repeat for the foreseeable future.

Snippits only leak when someone gains something out of it imo.

What do persons gain releasing these snippits and complete songs?

First Sony/The Estate gets pissed. They dont want these songs out imo, it will ruin future sells. On future albums it will receive comments like: ''That aint no new MJ album, half of the songs on the album leaked already''

There is also a possibility that MJ traders/hardcore collector's are releasing this, because they simply payed alot of money for it and now with all the forthcoming releases, they are scared they aint getting back no money from it and sell them for cheaper prices now.

But what REAL clues we have on these snippits? Well the annoying voice over from the DJ, is the only real clue we got imo.

It's so hard to tell who is leaking this but Im certain more will be leaked in the future, as always.

As some of you may have noticed, a large number of leaks have occured over the past month.
Someone working at Sony, going under the name ‘Tak’, had what was an ‘early version’ of the album. This included the following songs:
All I Need
Another Day
Much Too Soon
Love Never Felt So Good
Monster
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Blue Gangsta
Carry On
Majority of these wont be on the new album.
‘Tak’ first made her appearence selling these songs on fan-forum Maximum-Jackson [link].
i have 7 unreleased michael jackson songs – u cant find them in the net! trackpack including songs like ”much too soon”, ”do u know” etc. .. if you are interested, send me an email to tak_1984_tak@yahoo.com and i will cut some short previews for u!

US$300 for an induvidual track. US$1000 for all 8 (although she made the mistake of saying 7 in this thread).

A large number of people have bought from her. Thats how these leaks are occuring.

She had posted three songs on YouTube (’12 O’Clock [Do You Know Where Your Children Are], Monster and Much Too Soon) all of which were 20 second samples and [audio] watermarked with ‘tak 1948 tak at yahoo dot com‘.

Michael Jackson news site, MJ News Alerts claims to have tricked Tak into sending them all 8 songs. This is unconfirmed true. However, a member of several Michael Jackson forums has also made this claim, this has been confirmed.
‘Tak’ had a history of [illegally] selling songs from many Sony artists.
What hasn’t been made public is that she has since been caught by The Michael Jackson Estate. It is unknown whether charges have been made.
It is said that 3 songs will be leaked in the coming days.
MJ Insiders
mjinsiders@hotmail.com

http://mjinsiders.wordpress.com/

ok so if this Tak person released those tracks then who released slave to the rythm?

Well, my dreams are over, Michael does indeed contain the Cascio recordings. SUCH a shame, listening to the leaks, this could have been the last GREAT Michael Jackson album. :(

I'm starting to think the track list is really not what was announced..? Because no one even has the album yet so it's not leaked? I think there will be 14 or 15 tracks? What if they are just fooling the media with this all stupid stuff?

But they wouldn't go as far as getting the press to listen and review them and then whoooosh, a new tracklist after the bad reviews... :(

omg i love slave to the rhythm. A guaranteed no1 single, this song would sell albums. I hope they put it as a bonus song and release it as a single.

I wonder if there is a strategy behind all these leaks... Who benefits from all this? I can't see it as a promotional tool, and I don't think it's really sabotaging the album. It's just fun for us fans, but a bit sad at the same time as we may have heard all the true treasures from the vault by now, when none of them will be released on Michael... I'm confused.

Everytime another song is leaked i get more angry. Not because i don't like the songs, i think they're awesome. I get angry because the people who were putting the new album together had all these great unrealesed songs to choose from and then they go and put three questionable tracks on the album instead. What were they thinking?

Take off the Cascio tracks and replace them with Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave To The Rhythm, Blue Gangster and A Place With No Name and then you'll have a much better album .

guys where can i find slave to the rhythm

can anybody pm me the song ?

But they wouldn't go as far as getting the press to listen and review them and then whoooosh, a new tracklist after the bad reviews... :(

I think it would be funny. Like 'You really thought that would be a MJ album? You wanted that so badly, to write reviews like that. Shame on you.'

Everytime another song is leaked i get more angry. Not because i don't like the songs, i think they're awesome. I get angry because the people who were putting the new album together had all these great unrealesed songs to choose from and then they go and put three questionable tracks on the album instead. What were they thinking?

Take off the Cascio tracks and replace them with Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave To The Rhythm, Blue Gangster and A Place With No Name and then you'll have a much better album .

I totally agree

Has "tak" been located by the MJ Estate?
--> YES!

To those of you who have made business with her, you might get into legal trouble. ;)

Has "MJ News Alerts" tricked her and got the songs for free?
--> NO!

;)

Someone seriously needs to get in contact with the estate AND Sony, and tell them the positive feedback on these tracks. They need to right this wrong and take off the controversial tracks for these better tracks thatare 110% Michael Jackson.

I think people are just slapping Sony in the face while giving fans a consolation prize. Can you all who believe cascio tracks are fake imagine how much worse the past week would have been without DYKWYCA, Blue Gangsta and now Slave to the Rhythm? Half of us aren't interested in the album as a whole, but are getting SUPER excited about these leaked songs.

Just about it!! :bugeyed
You are right, these leaked song have been my consolation prize and I love them. I am grateful for these, but I very, very sorry abouth the way things have been :no:

Back