Where can u buy this necklace that Michael wore before the concert rehearsal?

:waving:
You're Welcome. :)

Yes...Michael had taken these pictures I think on the same night with a group of fans. They used to be posted on an online site..can't remember which one,but there was like 12 pictures altogether. I think he did look happy...and handsome. :D

Hi. :D
Yes..I've seen this picture before too.. The girl standing beside him has been cropped out. This was taken in a hotel room,I believe..and the jacket that Michael is wearing was a fan's jacket and I think Mike had asked if he could wear i or have it... if my memory serves me correctly. That is the same necklace..I've noticed it in a lot of pictures in 2009. It just 'slides' around his neck and sometimes clothing covers the animal charm up so one can't see it.

I have the orginial picture of that one somewhere...but here is Michael whearing the same sweater at 'rehersals'..
2lwpqmg.jpg

:wub:
souldreamer7

:flowers:Thanks for the pic with him & Ortega & for getting the pic I posted to work. I'm never very good at getting pics to work for some reason. lol. He always looks good in red.:wub:

Michael really looks like one of the very few kindest, gentlest sweet and harmless people one could meet. ..

TalinMJ.jpg

1z3751h.jpg

mjfan5.jpg

mjfan3.jpg

mjfan4.jpg

mjfan2.jpg

MJ+2009+-+1.jpg

Samantha DeGossen

This looks like from the same day:
22062_460918145081_655475081_10961380_2300643_n.jpg

I got these pics from here:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=14038

On this site it is discussed in the thread that the pics were photoshopped.

Also it is speculated that Karen Faye & Samantha DeGossen worked for Sony & that it may be a double MJ.

I think they were also on Bonnie Cox's site, but I think they have been taken down & she said they were photoshopped.
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/09/michael-jackson-meet-ganesha-om.html

Here you can do a photoshop:
http://www.faceinhole.com/es/create/michael-jackson-and-fan/4024cc4f-921b-496e-80e9-5d98a9ecbb05/

This site also discusses that they were photoshopped:
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t2926-this-is-not-it-is-a-strange-website-very-strange

H'aime said this on that site:
"Let's start with the photographs. I've seen these exact photos of Michael many times before, on blogs and on the MJHD. The only problem is... none of these girls were in the picture with him. There were completely different people in the original photo. These were PHOTOSHOPPED. A good question to ask is why would they be photoshopped?

The place I first seen one of the photos above - was here at MJJC - Back in 2009 shortly after Michael's passing..but anyway..then I saw all of these photos and there were more when whom ever made that 'protest' site 'this is Not it' and then they took the photos down from the main page. I never looked that much into the 'this is Not it' protest.
I've never heard before that they were photoshopped. To me they really don't look like they are - if they are - someone must have some skills at photo shopping. Also to me that looks completely like Michael.
souldreamer7

The place I first seen one of the photos above - was here at MJJC - Back in 2009 shortly after Michael's passing..but anyway..then I saw all of these photos and there were more when whom ever made that 'protest' site 'this is Not it' and then they took the photos down from the main page. I never looked that much into the 'this is Not it' protest.
I've never heard before that they were photoshopped. To me they really don't look like they are - if they are - someone must have some skills at photo shopping. Also to me that looks completely like Michael.
souldreamer7

The pics were also posted in this thread here, but this one is from June 2010:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2849825#post2849825

Here are some more from that thread of MJ:

grey.png
grey_right.png
green_left.png

green.png
grey_left.png

green_right.png

J

Last edited:
I was talking about the pictures with the fans. But Thanks for posting the This Is It bonus feature screen caps. :)

I was talking about the pictures with the fans. But Thanks for posting the This Is It bonus feature screen caps. :)

I have been looking for those & can't find them.:no: Very frustrating, actually.
Maybe someone will find them & post as I would love to see them.

How can one not recognize that it's him?

More speculation of this kind is not necessary. Of course that was Michael, those hands are his. How could the photos be photoshopped? There is a member from this forum, as well, there with him in one photo, and his posture is not the same in all, it slightly changed with others coming to take photos with him. ...

He was supposed to be here... I just hits you unexpectedly. He looks so alive, fresh, in the 'here and now'. .. What a nightmare, wow...

*exits in pain*

I have been looking for those & can't find them.:no: Very frustrating, actually.
Maybe someone will find them & post as I would love to see them.

:scratch: I must be missing what you're saying .. But all I was saying is that That is Michael is all those pictures.

:scratch: I must be missing what you're saying .. But all I was saying is that That is Michael is all those pictures.

I agree, I think that is Mj in all the pics. I was looking for other pics & I get very frustrated when I can't find something. Sorry to be confusing.

Here is a vid from TINI - it is all in French & I don't know French at all - but it does have 2 of the pics with the fans at 2:03 with the necklace on. One I think is Sandy & the other fan???

Thought it was interesting. Maybe they used the pics in other vids as well. I'd still like to see the original pics if they exist. I know nothing about photoshop.

Oh Okay...yes it is frustrating to not find the photos you are looking for.
I just really like the prayer beads necklace Michael wore. I always hoped that someone in his family like his Children got the necklace.. It seemed important to Michael..as he did wear certain bracelets & necklaces for long periods of time.

Thanks

souldreamer7

Last edited:
Oh Okay...yes it is frustrating to not find the photos you are looking for.
I just really like the prayer beads necklace Michael wore. I always hoped that someone in his family like his Children got the necklace.. It seemed important to Michael..as he did wear certain bracelets & necklaces for long periods of time.

Thanks

souldreamer7

Maybe his daughter did buy the necklace for him or make it & that's why he wore it. Paris could have made the bracelets too - they could be friendship bracelets, there are lots of varieties that kids love to make.

Great pic of MJ with the necklace from Ebony mag - don't see the animal on the necklace though, that's odd. A friend gave me a hint to find it:
09ebcom11.jpg

souldreamer7

I kept an eye out for the original pics
& found this thread on KOP. :no:I know nothing about photoshop but pics posted right away, Justin & Paisley both in thread & I trust many people in the thread that I read here so - TSCM said something about the camera:scratch:so must be real:

http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=41673

original pic there:

JUSTINMJ1PS.jpg

Sandy made him the shirt/coat. Beautiful.

4152_1156766482690_1333579991_30405068_3703687_n.jpg

Back