Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Los Angeles, USA

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
How bout' this? Which is the best location the Bad Tour has done of your choosing, you may chose more than one.

I don't think I've seen footage from some of the places but I enjoyed watching the UK and Japan footage. However the best footage IMO is the concert I attended in Washington, D.C. back in '88..lol

Brisbane/Kansas. Overall I think Brisbane, mannn that has to be the best concert EVER. It's PERFECT.

London and Kansas City. His vocals are amazing in those concerts. I also heard that Michael performed at the Reichstag building in Berlin. If its true, then thats really awesome!

APOM and Rock With You in Kansas are amazing :wub:

I so wish there was more pro footage from the Wembley concerts out there (I've only seen "Bad")... maybe one day (I can dream)

Only Yokohama has been seen still.
I want to see other locations by all means.

I picked Wembley. Gotta say Liverpool was awesome too, with that amazingly huge crowd. I also picked Rotterdam because, had I been older at the time, I would have been there myself! :)

I don't think I've seen footage from some of the places but I enjoyed watching the UK and Japan footage. However the best footage IMO is the concert I attended in Washington, D.C. back in '88..lol

Really! Do you remember if he performed Man In The Mirror and if he used the blue shirt or the black jacket?:D

Really! Do you remember if he performed Man In The Mirror and if he used the blue shirt or the black jacket?:D

I'd like to know this too :D
Somehow I think he wore black jacket, however, it would be nice to know for 100 % :)

London is maybe the best days of his (solo) career!!

But I have a feeling that he was tripping high(not literally lol) at Rotterdam and Brisbane

I only voted for Yokohama and Tokyo ones since I have both of those concerts. But I sure would L.O.V.E. to see all of these other Bad Concerts. Especially the London one. Since I had always heard from the other fans just how good that one was.

Back