Which non-song & dance acts has MJ influenced/inspired?

I'd have to agree on this one, just because he's had 2 fews rock songs :lol: I'd like him to record more rock songs on his next albums. BI, DD and GITM are all my most favorites.
I'm not actually a big Rock fan, but I think Led Zeppelin, Queen, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, AC DC, Gun n' Roses, Metallica (I love Metallica :D ),... can be counted among the most influential (No?).
BTW, ur Queen's fan right :D I'm thinking of getting some Queen albums. Any recommendations? Maybe GH1? :)

Very much doubt that, hes only recorded a few Rocky song's well Pop/Rock really not auctal Rock mayby apart from Beat It, but to say hes king of rock is an understatement ok he may have influnced some bands but to call him king of rock is just well no comment and what does he have to back that up about 5 songs that barely even come close to Rock , i'm not dissing MJ's influence's on bands or anything like that i'm just saying that he cant be called King of Rock on 5 songs, i really don't think MJ is that much of an influence in the Rock world

OK, I have a question for both of you, what is considered as "rock" in your eyes?

I'm not saying Michael is the "King of Rock", but what do you see as "rock music"?

Is it...80's hair bands? Is it Simple plan? Is it Kurt Cobain? What?

This seems to be the common theme of what people think "rock music" is nowadays.

oh and how can we forget this great talent?

9883_jamiroquai05.jpg

Jamiroquai have been hugely influenced by Michael of 1979.

Jay Kay is kind of a dancer. A freestyle dancer, as such, he wouldn't apply as a non song & dance act

Back