Which ParentDoes Michael Look Like the Most?

I don't think Katherine got a nose job, can she even get a nose job? she's a Jw , they want even let you get blood fussion, so I doubt she got any work done.
She had her nose done, right after Michael did it everyone in the family was eager to join the fun, Katherine including.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong in getting your nose done, I wanna get mine done too once I have the money.

This is an interesting question. I think Michael looked like Michael...after all NONE of the Jackson's could EVER remotely resemble Michael's beauty..inside or out. It doesn't really matter WHO"S eyes he had..who's lips he had..because MICHAEL was one of a kind.

2 me they all are very nice looking. its like some resemble each other, but no 2 kids look exactly alike

This is an interesting question. I think Michael looked like Michael...after all NONE of the Jackson's could EVER remotely resemble Michael's beauty..inside or out. It doesn't really matter WHO"S eyes he had..who's lips he had..because MICHAEL was one of a kind.

michael had to get those looks from them tho...how else would he have them??
and im talking physical attributes that he inherited from them...i know he was one of a kind but why get offended because he looks like his family?

thats kinda common in families you know

I know very well how he looked pre surgery, and one more thing there's way more to Michael jakcson than just bad, thriller and off the wall.
He surely had Joseph's nose but apart from that nothing, his features were always softer than those of his parents and/or siblings.
Anyways like I said, I have to look at pre surgery pics of his parents again before I can make a judgment.

what i was referring to before he had plastic surgery when i said the name of his albums...
and to me its obvious that he looks like his parents...cuz he has the two things that never changed about him from them-the smile and those eyes

I don't think Katherine got a nose job, can she even get a nose job? she's a Jw , they want even let you get blood fussion, so I doubt she got any work done.

There's no need for blood transfusions in nose jobs. It's an almost ambulatory surgery.

A surgery to the spine, for example, requires blood transfusions, a nose job does not. It's a quick and simple procedure which has no risk and, for the fifth time, does NOT require blood transfusions. The level of common sense in your post is a bit low to say the least. Only a person who doesn't have much common sense would say a nose job requires blood transfusions...

And I don't mean to be offensive and hate redundant posts but come on...a blood transfusion in a nose job?!!!

^ OK, will I could say the same thing to you to use a bit of common sense. I think what the poster meant was that if they don't allow blood transfusions, then why put yourself in a position where it is an enhanced possibility. Even though you don't routinely have to have a blood transfusion whilst having a nose job, a surgery is still a surgery, which naturally brings risks.

There's no need for blood transfusions in nose jobs. It's an almost ambulatory surgery.

A surgery to the spine, for example, requires blood transfusions, a nose job does not. It's a quick and simple procedure which has no risk and, for the fifth time, does NOT require blood transfusions. The level of common sense in your post is a bit low to say the least. Only a person who doesn't have much common sense would say a nose job requires blood transfusions...

And I don't mean to be offensive and hate redundant posts but come on...a blood transfusion in a nose job?!!!

READ it again I didn't say you need a blood tranfusion to get a nose job, I was using it as a example as how strict jw are with medical practices they didn't use to approve some life saving and neccessary treatments , so I would be surprise if they approve surgery for cosmetic reasons.

michael had to get those looks from them tho...how else would he have them??
and im talking physical attributes that he inherited from them...i know he was one of a kind but why get offended because he looks like his family?

thats kinda common in families you know
I undertand what it is you are asking silly..:)...I gave the answer I did because if you read through this thread...all it did was open the door for people to start talking about plastic surgery. IMO I find that disrespectful towards Michael. The last thing we as MJ fans should be talking about is plastic surgery...(not to disrespect anyone here)...he spoke often enough about how it made him feel when people did discuss this part of him. I hope that clears up WHY I posted the way I did earlier. To me I really could careless who are what Michael looked like....after all with the way Joe made fun of him..and Katherine did nothing to stop it...they don't deserve any credit as far as I am concerned.

I think Michael looked a little like Joseph. I was looking at younger pictures of Joseph and you can see they look alittle alike there. But those big beautiful eyes ,Michael was they only one to have those eyes out of his brothe's and sister's. His youngest child(Blanket) has those beautiful eyes like Michael.
I think Michael and his family are all nice looking.

Looked more like Joe as a young boy but, also resembled his Katherine when he got older! To me he was a beautiful mixture of both who were also good looking people!

at this point, I don't care who he looked like at all, he was truly unique and thankfully not like either of them character wise.

Back