Who else is really stressing out about the dispatch of tickets?

Jesus man, to think all the shit we get put through just because were MJ fans! You could write a friggin book on it!

Gosh I have almost 2 decades of experience in it ...and it is not getting easier I must say..
I was working 24-7 (night on helping pals in securing the tickets daytime normal work) back in March I was so exhausted I slept for 2 days after I got the tickets...now the ticket drama yesterday again and the worst is yet to come...all the stress about getting an envelope....

and I am not even thinking about something happening to my flight...would they dare to delay it I will ...I wil..you will see me on the news I guess :)

why, cant they just send the tickets out as soon as someone has brought them? I know they do it to prevent loss ect But at the same time if you have them early then they will be less problems if someone doesnt recieve their ticket.

the whole things a friggin nightmare from march to now and finding places to stay when to go down whats happening with the tickets. frankly ive forgotten and hardly care at the min that conerts are actaully happeneing

What i dont get is that they are not considering people who do have travel plans and travelling long haul!
6th AUG in London is 7th AUG in Sydney...
Sydney to London is a 24hr flight
without a stopover or connections

Jesus man, to think all the shit we get put through just because were MJ fans! You could write a friggin book on it!
lol i am joining this book too.lol
this could be a Travel Guide for fans..
1. expect to be stressed over month about your ticket.
2. When you see a Fedex car in your street it is probably just a ticket for your neighbour who ordered Tina T 2 days ago..

lol i am joining this book too.lol
this could be a Travel Guide for fans..
1. expect to be stressed over month about your ticket.
2. When you see a Fedex car in your street it is probably just a ticket for your neighbour who ordered Tina T 2 days ago..

I am developing a CBD (compulsive behaviour disorder) with checking my mailbox 2 times a day...morning and evening..

If it says the tickets will be dispatched 7-10 days before the event, then that is when it will take place. Think how many tickets they have to print, write up delivery addresses. Its all under control. Relax!

Back