Who hopes its a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question, NO.
Why?
Because if it was, it would be the sickest joke ever played.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.

i want to make it clear: when i first thought about this there were two ways i thought it could happen:

the sick way, to sell albums, and have a comeback - this I know to not be the case. no one would be that stupid
the other would be to fake the death and live privately. IF it were a hoax (which I dont think it is) I would hope this would be the case.

but for the record, im pretty sure he's gone. i wish he wasn't but i think he is.

OF COURSE I hope this is a hoax, because that would mean that mj is alive, but he is not.

R.I.P

Well, it's not. I wish there was some way out of this reality, just as much as anyone else, though. I keep thinking of like 10 day or 12 day resurrection miracles ~sigh~

I know that you're basically just kidding at this point, but I have no doubt that rumors of a real hoax will persist for a long time, just like all the "Elvis" sightings (and the "Tupac" sightings and the folks that believe that Jim Morrison of The Doors is still around). Because conspiracy theories are more fun to believe in that facing that someone this amazing and talented could just be gone. You know, in the end you'd have to consider that Michael was excited about the concerts, wanted to be with his children, and then everyone from the ambulance crew to the hospital staff to the family to Frank Dileo to Randy Phillips to the coroner's office... on and on. They'd ALL have to be in on it. So sadly, it's just not the way it is.

the mac in me thinks . ahh let it be that ...let it be that pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :pray:
but i ..well course i hope its not true ...alll this ,so sad.... the past week ugh....but it prolly is true :unsure:
i mean....what i mean , ... i hold a certain childlike hope you kno ?

It wouldn't happen, i'm sure there would be some serious action taken against Michael if itw as a hoax. Michael is dead, and I hate the fact but we got to accept it.

I can already see the seeds of the rumours that will stay forever, he was killed by someone close to him or by the Doctor and that he really is alive. People will be seeing him a Sainsburys or Wal Mart in years to come claiming it WAS him.

He would never create such a hoax. Leave him rest in peace. I hate the fact that he is gone, but he has passed on to a better place. No amount of wishing will bring him back. If it could, he would already be here.

If this was a hoax, that would be it. I would find it extremely hard to stay a fan after that. It would be the last thing I would have wanted him to do....even though I miss him, that would be unforgivable...to do this to all of his devoted fans....

If it was a hoax, everyone involved has done a pretty damn good job!!! The whole world believes it!
Reality check... Michael is gone to a much better. Give his children and strength to get through tough time.

If this was a hoax, that would be it. I would find it extremely hard to stay a fan after that. It would be the last thing I would have wanted him to do....even though I miss him, that would be unforgivable...to do this to all of his devoted fans....

But what if he has a REALLY good reason on that? I bet he wouldn't fake his own death for no reason, right? And could you imagine the joy you would feel if he was alive? Why you wouldn't forgive him? He's a smart cookie, he knows what to do.

But what if he has a REALLY good reason on that? I bet he wouldn't fake his own death for no reason, right? And could you imagine the joy you would feel if he was alive? Why you wouldn't forgive him? He's a smart cookie, he knows what to do.

If he had a really really REALLY good reason for doing this, I'd think about it. But I just couldn't imagine him pulling a hoax like this off, with fans killing themselves over it. It would be unforgivable.

bt tbh, the 911 call dont add up,

if you listen to the 911 call right michael's on the bed and the paramedic guy says where is the man now, and the other guy says on the bed, so the paramedic says put michael on the floor, but do you hear the caller tell the doctor to him on the floor, no you dont, 2nd when the paramedic says did the doctor see anything, you hear the guy ask the doctor but do you hear the guy tell the paramedic
and to be honest the paramedic must be an idiot cos he says is he breathing and the guy says no and then he says is he consious and the guy says no. But he wouldnt be consious if he werent breathing would he?

I dont know it just seems a bit odd that the guy didnt carry out anyy procedures on the phone. Dont shoot me down in flames but if your that determind to get a guy breathing again you would carry out every instruction your told to.

Especially when the paramedic says i'm gonna help you with CPR and the guy dont tell the doctor its bloody wierd

^^im not saying its a hoax but its something to act panicked but then not do what your sposed to, even the doctor didnt do proper CPR its like wtf? and then he dissapears but yehh

We need to accept the truth that Michael has passed away. I realize we all want it to be otherwise but it isn't healthy to continue down this path. Lets respect what has happened and support each other as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back