Who is getting there ticket? Who is getting Refund?

I finally decided on getting a refund for all my tickets. I've been in doubt for a LONG time, but feel that I do not need the tickets to remember Mike. He will be in my heart forever. Besides even though I was very excited of going to see him again, now the whole This is it tour is filled with bad memories. I want to remember Michael with positive things, the History tour, his smile....

And the end of the day, it's not wrong to ask for a refund or to keep the tickets.There is no wrong decision here. It all down to personal choice & indvidual reasons why we have chosen refunds or tickets.You shouldn't feel bad whatever decision you have made.

dont get the ticket because the shows will go ahead in some sort of way the AEG guy said so if you get this ticket you will have to pay again for the other tickets save your money buy an album or somthing and enjoy his music

Or give some of your refund to a charity, Michael would want that - he would not want us paying lots for a ticket.

guys i need your help.

the refund page says:

"Please enter your address as it appears on your booking."

then it says address line 1
address line 2
address line 3
zip code

but i didnt enter my details that way... in the booking details i only have address, then city then zip code...

so i filled my street and number into the address line 1, my city in address line 2, put in my zip code and when i wanted to submit, it said it needs something written in address line 3. but i havent got anything to fill in there... what shall i do?

i HATE ticketmaster and AEG!!!

guys i need your help.

the refund page says:

"Please enter your address as it appears on your booking."

then it says address line 1
address line 2
address line 3
zip code

but i didnt enter my details that way... in the booking details i only have address, then city then zip code...

so i filled my street and number into the address line 1, my city in address line 2, put in my zip code and when i wanted to submit, it said it needs something written in address line 3. but i havent got anything to fill in there... what shall i do?

i HATE ticketmaster and AEG!!!

address line 1: house number and street
address line 2: city
address line 3: state
then zip code

think thats it for the US :p from the UK you see :)

Back