Who is getting there ticket? Who is getting Refund?

(posted in another thread also)

To me, the money is not the issue. It means so much more than the financial commitment and that's why I bought the amount I bought.
I was going to more than one date so I have taken the decision to keep my ticket for opening night and request a refund for the rest.

It's heartbreaking having to fill out that form and I have to do it all over again 6 more times. I am not showing off that I was going to X amount of dates.
I decided to keep the opening night as it was opening night and was dated two days after my 21st Birthday...
---
Just ask yourself this question - "Is It Really Worth It?"
---

I can understand why you've kept the ticket for opening night. I think I may have done this if I had a ticket for that night too.

I know on the 26th July (the date I was seeing the show) I'll be blasting out MJ tunes all day!

If you want a clear conscience get a refund and donate some of it to the 'heal the world' charity, it may not have any links to MJ anymore but it still works to help others less fortunate.This is what I would have done if I could have got tickets.
Amen! I agree I took a refund.
I sponsored a child and donated some money to charity. Yes I want refund. I believe we will see fakes of those 'super tix' everywhere, you could buy them for 10 pounds. That's how much AEG should've kept for a tix. Every fan could choose to get such tix for 10-20 pounds most and get the rest of money back! That would be the only fair thing to do.

Last edited:
I chose a refund for 3 tickets, and kept my BK A2 ticket.

I've just done the full refund.

I feel so sad now. I was looking at my reciept thing I kept reminding myself of how exciting it would have been. :(

Love You MJ.
x

I chose to keep my 1 tix. It's a reminder of what was to come & what he was.Does that sound morbid or make any sense?

It's perfectly making sense to me. That is one of the reasons why I chose to keep 1 as well :(

can i ask how much money thay toke off u for the ticket as i really dont know still wat to do?thanks every so much x

If you keep your ticket, you will not get any refund for that ticket, meaning you are still paying the whole amount for your ticket: face value+shipping+fee.

If you have a VIP package, it's different. If you want to keep your vip ticket, you will get a partial refund (but you still need to pay the face value of the ticket)

i got the refund for all of them... i still have the HIStory concert ticket... thats even more important for me cuz i really went to see him... yeah this tickets are something special too but it makes me even more sad :(

When I purchased the my 2 ticket from TM on my Capital One I didn't give a damn that it would put me over my balance, because I was going to actually see MJ perform, but since MJ will not be performing I want my damn money back so my available balance can get off of $0. Had AEG off to charge a few bucks for the ticket then I would opt to get the souvenir ticket, but to hell with them rich bastards, they have millions and insurance, while I don't have millions lets alone thousands to just be giving up $200+ USD for a piece of paper.
Hats off to those that can afford it, but the USD ain't worth the paper it's printed on so the currency exchange raped my wallet. AEG must do better than that, if they want to keep ppl showing up to their concerts.
MJ fans are the greatest in the world and I believe if we all stand 2gether on this issue, I think they would off the ticket to the fans at a set price.

I just hit the submit button to get my full refund and let me tell you it hurts like hell, but I know MJ would not have stood for this, he loved us to much for us to be taken advantage of like this.
Hell I can go to a printing shop and get those tickets made.. damn shame

yeah you are absolutely right... i didnt care of spending several hundred of euros to see MJ live... but now that its not going to happen, i do want my money back... and that has nothing to do with selfish or whatever...

i still hope they will give away the left tickets for smaller money later...

Hey guys, dont be stupid...dont pay money to aeg, please...bcause there is an assumption that aeg can be privy to michael is not with us anymore...

In any case, these souvenir tickets will bring you only sad memories...do u need that? It just a piece of paper ...it would be better if we donate these money for charity or just buy one more michael's cd and gift it to your friend...make someone happy but not aeg...

Did you already receive an email about how to get your refund? I bought on ticketmaster but no info yet, anyone ?

I just "ordered" a refund for one of my dates. Still in doubt for the other date.....I hate them for giving us this choice. 50 pounds is a lot of money for a piece of paper. I actually feel stupid to give so much money for a piece of paper. On the other hand.... I realy, realy, realy want to have it....AGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does anyone have an e mail address for ticketmaster? You seem to get the run around on the site & when i phoned it said due to high volume of calls, we can't answer your call.

I want to check if they got my request for them to send me the tickets as i haven't had a confirmation e-mail off them & i am a bit worried, i'd rather sort it out sooner rather than later.

Wow these tickets are gonna be a collectors dream, hardly any of you are having your tickets, I've got my ticket coming and have had a refund on my second ticket, so in the light of things it's not a that bad situation to be in.

My ticket is gonna be treasured for the rest of my life, my ticket is already worth ten times the value, so to me its a big investment and remember only the first ten shows tickets were ever printed, so only a very short supply, when they've gone they've gone forever.

Back