Who is getting there ticket? Who is getting Refund?

If you want a clear conscience get a refund and donate some of it to the 'heal the world' charity, it may not have any links to MJ anymore but it still works to help others less fortunate.This is what I would have done if I could have got tickets.

I don't want that ticket for that price. This is not a good deal. They want Michael's money too. I would like to pay only shipping price and for tickets value price. It would be about £25. £75 + other charges is too expensive. They don't deserve at all.

I think we should start a campign about this. We can collect signatures or something like that.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, I will miss you so much!

why is it that we cant go to the ticketmaster refund site anymore? it just says:

Michael Jackson Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details with regards to Ticketmaster's refunds will be issued later today.

We thank you for your patience at this time.

Does that mean they might have made up their minds?

why is it that we cant go to the ticketmaster refund site anymore? it just says:

Michael Jackson Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details with regards to Ticketmaster's refunds will be issued later today.

We thank you for your patience at this time.

Does that mean they might have made up their minds?

Yeah thats annoying me too. I think itsmore that they are putting togeter a system i.e. a refund website kind of thing and setting up operators that kind of thing. they will give us our money but its annoying they havent printed that message on a more official looking page.

I think we are going to buy one ticket, and get refunds fo the rest. It's disgraceful this is happening.

the funny thing is that the refund form was working this morning, but now they just stopped it... maybe they know that the price for the ticket is too much?

At the end of the day AEG are a business and you really do have to decide which is important - your money or a ticket. No you don't get to see the show but yes you do get a full refund.

Well I know its against the rules, but I am going to sell my ticket on ebay, I stuck between wanting the ticket yet having to pay AEG is criminal, so I'm going to have my ticket, scan it and print it out hi res mount it into a frame. Sell the ticket, keep the £85.00 and donate the remaining monies to Heal the World Foundation. Coillectors are asking for four times the amount of the face value of the ticket, so why not!

Scanning and printing out is not a really good option.
The tickets are holographic.

I have kept my opening night ticket and got a refund on the others. I can't take the chance of regretting not keeping one.

Don't you see, if we make a stand they might change their minds. Ticketmaster site is already looking interesting..

http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ticketmaster.cfg/php/enduser/doc_serve.php?2=TM

(Option 2 - Souvenir Ticket(s)/Partial Refund)

Please select from the boxes below if you would like to receive some or all of your booking as a souvenir ticket(s). I'm aware if I select to receive only part of my booking as a ticket(s) I will receive a partial refund.

we can get a partial refund. the question now is: how much are we getting then?

Hi there guys
I am really stuck i dont know what to do i am so mad at the promotors about this but i would love a ticket,i am in 2 minds and i dont know what to do,say if u brought 2 tickets can u get 1 ticket and a refund?x

£75 plus fees for a ticket to an event which isnt happening is a rip off. I'm getting a full refund and saving the money either to buy a MJ jacket or for a ticket to one of these rumoured tribute concerts if there is one at the O2.

and they havent said how much that is. dont be naive they will take the full ticket price or as close to it as possible

It's only a partial refund if you choose to take one or more of the souvenir tickets.

If you have ordered 4 tickets, you can get 1 souvenir (giving up £75+booking fee to AEG) and the other 3 tickets will be refunded in FULL (3 x £75 + booking fee).

If you go for the ticket option will you ever sell it to cash in on the high amount it will be worth? If not, then don't bother getting it.

As someone else said, spend the refund on something else to remember Michael by. Do not give into the evilness that is AEG.

Make sure you print out a copy of the order from your TM account. I've done this and will keep this as a momento.

No i would never ever sell it it would be my last memory of michael and wat could of been,i just truely dont know what to do,and also being con as well with tickets i have lost £420,i am such a mess sorry for asking for advice :-( x

Exactly. Its up to you. But if you are getting it to remember Michael then there are plenty of other much better ways to remember him - we don't need a bit of card. If you are getting it because of how much it could possibly be worth would you sell it in the future anyway? If not its not worth anything...(experts say it might not be anyway because they won't be THAT rare).

Don't be guilt tripped or pressured into this. You can do so much good with £85 that MJ would have been proud of.

i would never sell anything of michaels,i know i hate feeling pressured,i am having a tattoo was going to have it anyways before michael left us,i am so mad with the promotors serious,i cant believe thay r still using him as a money making machine :-( x

(posted in another thread also)

To me, the money is not the issue. It means so much more than the financial commitment and that's why I bought the amount I bought.
I was going to more than one date so I have taken the decision to keep my ticket for opening night and request a refund for the rest.

It's heartbreaking having to fill out that form and I have to do it all over again 6 more times. I am not showing off that I was going to X amount of dates.
I decided to keep the opening night as it was opening night and was dated two days after my 21st Birthday...
---
Just ask yourself this question - "Is It Really Worth It?"
---

yeah i guess i will take the one for opening night also... but its not me who will order that, a member from MJJC sold it to me, so he will have to do it for me... but i will refund all of the tickets i bought myself...

I kept one souvineir ticket for each of my orders and got refunds for the other 3

Back