Who is getting there ticket? Who is getting Refund?

and what about aftershows? They got canceled too as I presume, I tryed to search for it on TM and found nothing. So I filled the form for 5 aftershow ticktes, as concert tickets i bought on viagogo (haven't recieved email from them yet)

My ticket is gonna be treasured for the rest of my life, my ticket is already worth ten times the value, so to me its a big investment and remember only the first ten shows tickets were ever printed, so only a very short supply, when they've gone they've gone forever.

no this is wrong... the first 10 shows were printed ready to send out for the first lot of concerts before he died... with everyones details on the back.......... so for the people who want their tickets for the concerts after these they will have to be printed.. with their own details on... there is NO short supply!! if you want a ticket you get the one you were going to be sent if he had not died :(

make sense :)

As much as it pains me I am still 50/50 about whether I should refund, or get my July ticket.
I am hoping with signing petitions and emailing, AEG can stop being so damn disrespectful and greedy and come up with a reasonable outcome for the fans. I will def be refunding my Jan ticket though

Just got off the phone with someone at ticketmaster at last, but he wasn't much help. Basically he said this whole thing is done online only, each order is going to be processed by hand & they are working on sending confirmation e-mails out. He said if you still haven't gotten an e-mail in 2-3 days time, fill out the form again.

what?! they must be joking! they have to do all this by hand? and we have to fill it again if we wont get the mail in two or three days? they are kidding!!!

I am going to be keeping my ticket... .I don't agree with the amount that AEG are charging but to me, its MJ history and will be framing it with my tour tshirt

I never got the chance to see Michael live in concert and this has been the thing I had been most looking forward to - and now to never have that chance, I just want to hold onto the one small piece of my own MJ history.....

i don't know what to do, its so hard b/c i only brought the one ticket. And im still thinking what to do.

If AEG had any respect for fans they would refund the ticket price minus a small fee to allow the purchaser to have the actual ticket.

Help... I sent off for 1 ticket and 1 refund a day or two ago, but just this morning my dad logged on and filled out the refund form (at least I think he did from the internet history, I can't ask him since he's been avoiding me all day). What if they don't send my ticket now? :no: I'm so mad at him, who the hell does he think he is? I paid for them myself, and they weren't his tickets to refund... he didn't even ask what I wanted to do about them. Somehow I don't think phoning ticketmaster would be very helpful, they already have so many applications to go through. :weeping:

It's hard for me to fill in the form somehow. I don't want to. I'm in denial about this. I didn't want my money back I want Michael

Help... I sent off for 1 ticket and 1 refund a day or two ago, but just this morning my dad logged on and filled out the refund form (at least I think he did from the internet history, I can't ask him since he's been avoiding me all day). What if they don't send my ticket now? :no: I'm so mad at him, who the hell does he think he is? I paid for them myself, and they weren't his tickets to refund... he didn't even ask what I wanted to do about them. Somehow I don't think phoning ticketmaster would be very helpful, they already have so many applications to go through. :weeping:

Well, when i spoke to ticketmaster yesterday about confirmation e-mails he said to fill in the form again, it didn't seem to be a problem. All they will do if they have sent out your ticket & they come across the second e-mail, it will show the tickets have been sent out & ignore the second e-mail. You won;t be the only one who will of filled in the form multiple times.

no this is wrong... the first 10 shows were printed ready to send out for the first lot of concerts before he died... with everyones details on the back.......... so for the people who want their tickets for the concerts after these they will have to be printed.. with their own details on... there is NO short supply!! if you want a ticket you get the one you were going to be sent if he had not died :(

make sense :)

Oooh I see. Because I will be getting my ticket for February (if I do indeed get the ticket), but it will be sent with all my seat numbers on and stuff won't it? I was going to a concert in July too, but my brother paid for it on his card so I just want to keep things simple and if I choose to do so, get the Feb one that I bought on my card.

i originally bought two tickets i asked for the refund of one and to receive the other, i needn't to feel it lol i will never sell it

Oooh I see. Because I will be getting my ticket for February (if I do indeed get the ticket), but it will be sent with all my seat numbers on and stuff won't it? I was going to a concert in July too, but my brother paid for it on his card so I just want to keep things simple and if I choose to do so, get the Feb one that I bought on my card.

Yeahh you would get the ticket you were going to get anyway... with your details including seat numbers etc on the back :). Yeah probably simpler getting the one for February then you wont have to give your brother money when you recieve your refund! :)

I don't know what to do yet either, but to all those who can't decide I would say try to relax about it because we have until the 14th August to decide. I bought four tickets, so it'd be quite a wedge I'm missing out on if I don't get the money back. But I'm almost certain I'll get at least one back, and frame it along with a picture of Michael. What I would really like to know is if they'll go up in value or not.

By the way, my idea, if anyone wants to borrow it and run with it, is to demand AEG provides us with a ticket, a programme from the tour, and the rehearsal DVD (when released) for our £75.00.

I've gone for a refund for both tickets for both of the dates I had booked - but only because I refuse to let grief be exploited by greedy corporates! It's just plain wrong. The piece of paper costs 5p max. to make - they are just trying their luck.

My roommate wants her refund, but the way I see it, it's already spent money.

This whole ticket buisness makes me feel sick.I have asked for a refund much as it kills me to do so as I so wanted my ticket.I just can't justify paying £85 for a show I will now not see.
Yes it is money which has already been spent but it was spent to see Michael not for a piece of paper or card or whatever.
Michael would be so upset by this whole money making scheme and he would want his fans to have those tickets.
As I will have no ticket I will be framing my Ticketmaster confirmation printout instead.

Well call me a terrible person but I am keeping my ticket. I ended up spending over 40 dollars in FedEx shipping and such to get it to me before the concert date, and there is no way that I can be refunded for that......so I have decided to keep the ticket. I've already paid the credit card bill, and I want it in my hand....To remember what should have been. *shrugs*

Back