Who is the biggest fan?

• Me

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • you

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ having fun tricking people with this evil poll??? :lol:

We all know who is the real biggest fan on here...... *points to her wonderful self .......her royal highness L.J*

:pth:

weirdo ^

mods please ban her :devil:

actualy don't, you're lucky...THIS TIME.....

:box:

careful buster!

I am royalty!! .....that will be her Holy Weirdness... thankyou... :pth: and you have to do little bows when I appear in a thread...

I say little bows as I don't wish my loyal... (and sometimes not so loyal) subjects to knock themselves out cold on the desk... doing proper deep bows... (you can keep them for when I appear in person)

:pth:

:eek:

oh I don't think so I didn't see you bow before me!!
I'm like the Muhammand Ali of crushing!! I sit on you once! and BAM! you'll disappear from the planet... (or at least I break a few leg bones)

:lol: :lol:

I'm leaving now but I'm sending someone for your head

:p

Chaos06

Meken

Hey, a REAL fan wouldnt join the board a month AFTER the verdict.. he would have been here all the way through!
I'm a bigger fan :p

Chaos06

Meken

Hey, a REAL fan wouldnt join the board a month AFTER the verdict.. he would have been here all the way through!
I'm a bigger fan :p
[/b]

:pth: i was telling mez how to prepare the case :flowers: DIDN'T HAVE TIME for a website, infact when i joined i was told how greatfull mjjf was to have me as a member so :pth: i win :D

see even helen luaghs at ur ignorance so 2 points for me :D

you don't have the HIStory album, a REAL fan has it at least three times :devil:

I don't have it three times either
ashamed0005.gif
ofcourse

i own 6 history dvds....and 75 votes... i'v already won

yep a conspiracey to make mike release and album :devil:

it involves a fake I O U paper :lol:

Aw I don't think I'm the biggest MJ fan here. I have like 10 of his products, but I would like to see more of his art and poetry. And it's so easy to see him as a neighbor or a friend or something like that now. I get a different feeling about him. So when I see how some of you go on about him lol. I go "whatever lol. but still when I see him on tv, I'm in awe.

Aw I don't think I'm the biggest MJ fan here. I have like 10 of his products, but I would like to see more of his art and poetry. And it's so easy to see him as a neighbor or a friend or something like that now. I get a different feeling about him. So when I see how some of you go on about him lol. I go "whatever lol. but still when I see him on tv, I'm in awe.
[/b]

PONDERS thats not wht u told me last nite :lol:

reveals that u just married him :lol:
[/b]
Oh yeah I was messing with you. (wasn't expecting you to answer that question lol) :lol:

Back