Who is your most Beautiful Person or Persons??

For me, the 2 most beautiful men in the world are my boyfriend and Michael....perfect beauty inside and out...their inner beauty reflects so much on the outside, makes me feel like theres no one more beautiful than them when I see their smiles...

Beckham is also a piece of heaven and hot!
beckham_arrives.jpg

As for women, I have 2 friends who are drop-dead gorgeous, and my boyfriend's cousin is also very beautiful, she always looks like a celebrity on pictures.

Thalia and Alicia keys are really beautiful and charming in my opinion.
Geri Halliwell and Janet Jackson - love their smiles and cheekbones.
Gisele Bündchen and Gwen Stefani - sheer glamour!

thalia.jpg
GeriHalliwell-Desire.jpg

gisele-bundchen.jpg

There's more, but I cant remember now...

Last edited:
Wow! MarliynMonroe, thats a wide range list in beauty you got there. Interesting choices. Many, I completely agree with.

And Yes, I also agree, Johnny Depp is soooooooooooo beautiful! God I loved him in 21 jump street( a weekly cop show from back in the day).

And Yes, I also agree, Johnny Depp is soooooooooooo beautiful! God I loved him in 21 jump street( a weekly cop show from back in the day).

I never seen that show but I heard about it.. I think Johnny is the kind of person who gets more beautifull by age. But actually I think it has something to do with he's whife. I think it's her that is making him beautifull. Tey still look in-love though they have been together for about 10 years now!

btw - I just add'ed my boyfriend to my list of beautifull people. I thought that he could be in it even though he's not a celeb hehe :) Not gonna post a picture of him though. But when he gets to be a famous guitar-player you'll see him :p it's gonna happen soon..

Last edited:
I never seen that show but I heard about it.. I think Johnny is the kind of person who gets more beautifull by age. But actually I think it has something to do with he's whife. I think it's her that is making him beautifull. Tey still look in-love though they have been together for about 10 years now!

btw - I just add'ed my boyfriend to my list of beautifull people. I thought that he could be in it even though he's not a celeb hehe :) Not gonna post a picture of him though. But when he gets to be a famous guitar-player you'll see him :p it's gonna happen soon..

Yeah!, We gotta make sure once your gorgeous boyfriend becomes a famous guitar player; he'll get to play on some of Michael's work, lol. That way we cant get some gooooooood info, ya know what I mean, lol.

Did you tell your boyfriend you put him on our most beautiful person list? That ougta make his day!

Back