Who is your most Beautiful Person or Persons??

Moddie777

Proud Member
Name a person or persons who you think is the most beautiful person to you -In your own Opinion.

It can be a celebrity or person in your real life of whom you feel is a beautiful individual for either the traditional reasons we say someone is beautiful or the non traditional meaning of what beauty is to you:

I'll start, In my opinion, Halle Berry and Pylilcia Rashad(cosby show momma) are beautiful women, tradionally in my culture and in my humbled opinion. I also think Pamela Anderson is a beautiful woman.

Indie. Arie's soul and spirit make her beautiful to me. I am moved by her humbleness and the beautiful things that come out of her mouth as she is speaking. She is a deep sista and has a very healthy and nice figure. My husband even think so, we saw her "i am not my hair" video and fell in love with her and her message.

I also have a cousin who is very beautiful and what makes her even more gorgeous is the fact that she doesn't even know it! Many of us in our family believe she is one of the most gorgreous creatures on the planet, me and another cousin had this crazy idea a few years back to to something special for her on her birthday, we put together a package to EBONY Magazine to submit her profile in their most beautiful list, and you know what happened, we got a repsonse from a lady there telling us they had "DISCONTINUED" the most beautiful list due to celebrities who wasn't included having hard feelings. We were told our cousin was a beautiful and success woman and the lady said how impressed she was with the package we submitted. Isn't that funny? Its a true story. We still laugh at it.

Who's your pick?

Awwwwwwwww Michael'sguardianangel, thats too easy of course he is, lol. I should of said someone other than Michael.

You have anyother pick's?

Indian Actress Aishwarya Rai,
Shakira (soo natural)
Janet Jackson ...

However....

THE most beautiful woman for me is - Marilyn Mornoe
THE most beautiful man for me is - My baby Michael (meaning MJ)

without Mikie...
Robert Pattinson(Edward in "Twilight") :wub:
robertpattinson9.jpg

Michael Muray :wub:
d8d96_500.jpg

chadie.jpg

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Last edited:
Haha I thought about making a "who's your celebrity crush" thread, but no idea now :)

(OK, I'm gonna go celebrity wise because it's meaningless to post make a post about someone I can't upload pictures of.)

But I absolutely love Petra Nemcova.
That girl is beautiful inside and out.
She was in the Tsunami where she lost her husband, shortly after she recovered from her fractures she began doing charity work full time, and has not stopped since them.
She has also written a book called "Love Always: Petra Nemcova" where so talks about her childhood, and growing up and all the bullshit in the fashion industry e.t.c. Very touching book."

For those of you that enjoy (corny) tv-shows like "American Top Model" or whatever, can watch Petra's real show about the becoming a model where they take up real issues like anorexia e.t.c... they don't vote out someone every week for the drama like the other shows... they keep all the girls to a certain date and then decide how many of the girls they want to keep.
I've made a play list of episodes 1-7 in chronological order here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8vtDYZ9sk&feature=PlayList&p=CE1E2870935001A6&index=0&playnext=1
(Still waiting for the uploader to upload episode #8, it's the last one)

Here are some pictures of her

The most physically beautiful person I've ever seen, and widley regarded as such during her time in films and still today by those in the know is Hedy Lamarr, who subsequently also patented a technology during WWII which made top secret messeges un-interceptable by German and Japanese forces, and is also the same technology used in cell phones and WiFi internet today. So give props if you use either the internet or cell phones, which all of you do, lol. Beautiful and brilliant. Her face is technically perfect.

hedy50.jpg

HedyLamarr-740002.jpg

HedyCoverShot.jpg

hedylamarr.jpg

Here's a diagram of her invention and a brief summary of what it does.

lamarr.gif

[SIZE=-2]U.S. Patent Number 2,292,387 granted on August 11, 1942, to Hedy Keisler Markey aka Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil for a "Secret Communications System."[/SIZE]
dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]More on Hedy Lamarr[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]• Hedy Lamarr - Military Communications System[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]On June 10, 1941, Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil received Patent No. 2,292,387 for their invention of a classified communication system that was especially useful for submarines.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]• Great Inventors Hedy Lamarr[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]1940's film goddess Hedy Lamarr was responsible for pioneering spread spectrum.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]• Hedy Lamarr (1913-2000)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler in Vienna about half a year before the outbreak of the First World War, Hedy Lamarr would play an interesting non-film role as inventor in the Second.[/SIZE]
dot_clea.gif
dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]Related Innovations[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]• Women Inventors[/SIZE]
dot_clea.gif
dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]By Mary Bellis[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Silver Screen superstar Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler Markey) with the help of composer George Antheil invented a secret communication system in an effort to help the allies defeat the Germans in World War II. The invention, patented in 1941, manipulated radio frequencies between transmission and reception to develop an unbreakable code so that top-secret messages could not be intercepted. The technology called spread spectrum, now takes on many forms. However, all the spread spectrum that we use today directly or indirectly, flows from the invention created by [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hedy Lamarr.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Hedy Lamarr was truely a movie star and an inventor.[/SIZE]

Last edited:
The most physically beautiful person I've ever seen, and widley regarded as such during her time in films and still today by those in the know is Hedy Lamarr, who subsequently also patented a technology during WWII which made top secret messeges un-interceptable by German and Japanese forces, and is also the same technology used in cell phones and WiFi internet today. So give props if you use either the internet or cell phones, which all of you do, lol. Beautiful and brilliant. Her face is technically perfect.

hedy50.jpg

HedyLamarr-740002.jpg

HedyCoverShot.jpg

hedylamarr.jpg

Here's a diagram of her invention and a brief summary of what it does.

lamarr.gif

[SIZE=-2]U.S. Patent Number 2,292,387 granted on August 11, 1942, to Hedy Keisler Markey aka Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil for a "Secret Communications System."[/SIZE]

dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]More on Hedy Lamarr[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]• Hedy Lamarr - Military Communications System[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]On June 10, 1941, Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil received Patent No. 2,292,387 for their invention of a classified communication system that was especially useful for submarines.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]• Great Inventors Hedy Lamarr[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]1940's film goddess Hedy Lamarr was responsible for pioneering spread spectrum.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]• Hedy Lamarr (1913-2000)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler in Vienna about half a year before the outbreak of the First World War, Hedy Lamarr would play an interesting non-film role as inventor in the Second.[/SIZE]

dot_clea.gif
dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]Related Innovations[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]• Women Inventors[/SIZE]
dot_clea.gif
dot_clea.gif
[SIZE=-2]By Mary Bellis[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Silver Screen superstar Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler Markey) with the help of composer George Antheil invented a secret communication system in an effort to help the allies defeat the Germans in World War II. The invention, patented in 1941, manipulated radio frequencies between transmission and reception to develop an unbreakable code so that top-secret messages could not be intercepted. The technology called spread spectrum, now takes on many forms. However, all the spread spectrum that we use today directly or indirectly, flows from the invention created by [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hedy Lamarr.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Hedy Lamarr was truely a movie star and an inventor.[/SIZE]

wow...i'm impressed with her for her invention. maybe that's why i feel safe using the internet. God bless her.

I know, she was incredible. What's sad is that hardly anybody in the United States even knows about her, and even fewer know what she created. She didn't really get credit for it until a few years before her death in 2000. She basically died peniless, which is way messed up. Without her, we wouldn't be communicating right now. They do, however, in Germany, Switzerland and Holland hold World Invention Day on the same day as her birthday, in her honor. So she's appreciated more in other parts of the world.

I know, she was incredible. What's sad is that hardly anybody in the United States even knows about her, and even fewer know what she created. She didn't really get credit for it until a few years before her death in 2000. She basically died peniless, which is way messed up. Without her, we wouldn't be communicating right now. They do, however, in Germany, Switzerland and Holland hold World Invention Day on the same day as her birthday, in her honor. So she's appreciated more in other parts of the world.

the usa to this day is the last to appreciate a lot, that is more appreciated eariler in other parts of the world.

Well it's far from perfect, that's for sure, lol. Anyway, I like to educate people about Lamarr. I'm a huge fan. If you ever get the chance, check out some of her films from the 30s and 40s.

Hedy Lamarr was certainly one of the most beautiful of celebrity women.

For cool beauty (versus hot/dark beauty like Hedy), Grace Kelly was one of the most beautiful females, imo. She had a certain air and grace about her that few have had since. So sad that her "fairy-tale" life had to end so tragically. It's been said that Prince Ranier never emotionally recovered from her death; in almost every pic I've ever seen of him he looked forlorn, sad, and lost after she was gone..

Yeah, Hedy was so beautiful that she looked fake, lol. To really get an idea of her beauty, you have to see her on film. She's surreally good looking. They were interviewing Laruen Becall once on the Late Show, and they asked her what it was like being considered beautiful, and she laughed and said "I'm not beautiful. Hedy Lamarr was beautiful." And Becall is really good looking, so that gives you an idea of how reverred Lamarr was for her beauty.

Grace Kelly was gorgeous as well. Good choice.

Michael Jackson (Im just gonna post a pic in case you don't know who he is, LOL)
2wd6dfc.jpg

2ns17jl.jpg

Marilyn Monroe (RIP)
eomxt.jpg

JonBenet Ramsey so young, and so beautiful (RIP)
25spf6p.jpg

Julia Roberts
nxnuzc.jpg

My mom is beautiful inside and out. :wub: Love my mom!

aww Jonbenet was so pretty. with or without makeup. poor girl along with her mother struggling til the end :(

Michael Jackson the most beautiful man in the world
072.jpg

Marilyn Monroe the most beautiful woman in the world
1952_p_l1b.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor the most beautiful woman in the world 2
taylor3.jpg

Jean Harlow
Jean_Harlow_16.jpg

jayne mansfield
8018384511242_l.jpg

mamie van doren
Annex-VanDorenMamie_03.jpg

anna nicole smith
anna_nicole_smith.jpg

Suzanne Somers
2193018396_c124e97028.jpg

Lonni Anderson
lonianderson2b.jpg

Pamela Anderson
pamela_anderson.jpg

gwen stefani
gwen-stefani-hair-styles.jpg

christina aguilera
christina-aguilera.jpg

Diana Dors
dianadors.jpg

Betty Grable
1942-betty-grable.jpg

Lana Turner
171193.jpg

prince
726a.jpg

Elvis Presley
Elvis-Presley-rh01.jpg

Halle Berry
halle.jpg

Tupac
tupac.jpg

Smokey Robinson
SmokeyRobinson.jpg

Last edited:
aww Jonbenet was so pretty. with or without makeup. poor girl along with her mother struggling til the end :(

I know this is gonna sound really weird, but am I the only one that thinks that Mike has a freakishly similar smile/laughter as Marilyn Monroe's? (Referring to your sign picture of Marilyn)

I know this is gonna sound really weird, but am I the only one that thinks that Mike has a freakishly similar smile/laughter as Marilyn Monroe's? (Referring to your sign picture of Marilyn)

Hmm...never thought of that...

but i don't think so.

Famous women who are the most beautiful to me are ............

01. Natalie Portman
02. Rosamund Pike
03. Sienna Miller
04. Cherly Cole
05. Kate Beckinsale
05. Christina Aguliera
06. Alicia Keys
07. Jane Fonda
08. Marilyn Monroe
09. Susan Sarrandon
10. Kate Hudson

sometimes to me when they HA-HA they sound the same with the expressions..maybe because michaels voice is high. dont know. but then marilyn goes into this huge sweak sound and michael with a hehe laugh sound. i think what makes me think its similar is both laughs could be overly extreme in both sides espeically in mm because she matches her stage voice with a extreme laugh sometimes. michael may do the same with his persona. natural laugh sound but exaggerated sometimes makes me think similar

Michael... :wub:
Michael_Jackson.jpg

Marilyn Manroe :cry:
MarilynManroe.jpg

Vivian Leigh > When she first debuted and around Gone With The Wind Era
vivien.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth-Taylor-Photograph-C12145909.jpeg

Elvis Presley > in the early days
Elvis-Presley-Poster-C11791410.jpeg

Michael is the only one :p but Johnny Depp is really beautifull too..
johnny-depp.0.0.0x0.400x500.jpeg

johnny_depp.jpg

Thats a damn good looking man!!
But still - Can't beat Michael ever :)

Well there IS my boyfriend though. A very very beautifull person! :love: but I'm not gonna post a picture of him because the doggone man is mine :p hehe

And when it comes to women then Naomi Campbell is the one I'm the most jaloux at :p

Last edited:
Back