Who thinks a vigilante killed MJ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaC781

Proud Member
And it wasn't Conrad Murray...but someone who was let in...someone who had intimate drug knowledge of Propofol, and how to use it....someone who wanted to take the law into their own hands....that didn't get the verdict they were looking for with the criminal case...and wanted him dead...and would stop at nothing to do it...??

What about Jamie Masada?? You know, the guy who introduced the Arvizos to Michael Jackson, and bought the whole fake "I've got Cancer" scheme that Janet Arvizo perpetuated on MJ??

I mean, what do we really really know about Conrad Murray? Where was he board certified? How long has he been a doctor? Is he married, does he have children? Who does he know??? WHAT does he know??

A vigilante composed of these people and coporate interests:
Sony
AEG
Colony Capital
Watch this video to find out more about the vigilante that killed
Michael Jackson:
MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH- SUSPECT OR WITNESS (Unsolved Mystery)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

"ANYTHING FOR MONEY" "KILL FOR IT"

And it wasn't Conrad Murray...but someone who was let in...someone who had intimate drug knowledge of Propofol, and how to use it....someone who wanted to take the law into their own hands....that didn't get the verdict they were looking for with the criminal case...and wanted him dead...and would stop at nothing to do it...??

That could be possible.

Although, I believe there was more than one person who wanted Michael killed. This is Michael Jackson. With every one million fans, there is one person who wants him DEAD.

I believe people wanted him dead during the criminal case back then in 2005 because remember Michael was saying, "They're trying to kill me. They're trying to kill me", therefore, not drinking or eating anything because Michael was afraid he would be poisoned. If his friend didn't take him to the hospital within hours then Michael would have died in 2005. That's what the doctor said.

Last edited:
Michael never did anything wrong, therefore no vigilante have anything to do with him.
When you talk about Sony and Jamie Masada e.t.c, you're talking about revenge, not avenge.

But if we forget about those terms e.t.c...

Personally, I have a really hard time seeing anybody purposely killing Michael. I think these stories are created by fans because they refuse to see the possibility of Michael might actually having a drug problem.
I actually think it's more realistic that Michael had a regular, non drug related cardiac arrest, than that Michael was purposely killed.

Bruce Wayne, I got some swamp land in Arizona I would like to sale you. ;D

I have a really hard time seeing anybody purposely killing Michael.
The same Michael who is the most famous man on the planet? The same Michael whom many haters are jealous of and crucify him like no other besides Jesus Christ? Are you talking about the one who has broken both Elvis's and the Beatles records and who even ownes the Beatles's cataloge? There are many reasons for jealousy and hatred to grow in the hearts of these snakes.
And the number one reason: MONEY.

As Michael has said, "Money, lie for it...spy for it...KILL for it. They don't care. THEY DO ME FOR THE MONEY. They don't care. THEY USE ME FOR THE MONEY."

I think these stories are created by fans because they refuse to see the possibility of Michael might actually having a drug problem.

From the Michael we had been saying over the past few months before his death, he showed no signs of being addicted. We he did though, was show signs of a healthy and happier than ever Michael, smiling and going out more. Just four years ago, the media labled him a freak pedophile. Now they are labeling him an addict. Hell no, I won't belive them now.

I actually think it's more realistic that Michael had a regular, non drug related cardiac arrest, than that Michael was purposely killed.
Michael took a more two hour long physical and passed it with flying colors. Doctors said he was in "fine health" and told him he was even healthy enough to do all 50 shows because they could find NOTHING wrong with him. Now to die of simple heart failure afterwards...I'd then have to question if those were even real doctors.

Michael took a more two hour long physical and passed it with flying colors. Doctors said he was in "fine health" and told him he was even healthy enough to do all 50 shows because they could find NOTHING wrong with him. Now to die of simple heart failure afterwards...I'd then have to question if those were even real doctors.

Well said, Kasume. :agree:

Of course I'm not stupid enough to ignore the fact that he might have been killed - It's just that I personally see that there is a much stronger possibility that Michael died without anyone having the intention to kill him.
But of course, I mean, any celebrity out there have people that want to see them dead - no matter if it's of personal issues, or of a mental illness.
I mean, John Hinckley (dude who tried to kill Regan) thought that if he killed President Regan then Jodie Foster would fall in love with him. So there are some crazy ass people out there.

But this health thing is also some strange shit, I mean we see healthy "kids" playing football and drop dead out of no where, so strange stuff does happen. And I mean, just the fact that Michael, of all people in the world would get vitiligo. I know someone on his father's side have it, but why did just Michael of all the brothers get it?

I have a hard time believing AEG would harm Michael in any way.
I have a hard time believing Conrad Murray intentionally would want to harm (read: kill) Michael.
But I do believe that something has went wrong, but I don't think anyone intentionally killed Michael.
But I could be wrong, this is just my guess. - Just like anyone else of us are doing.

Michael never did anything wrong, therefore no vigilante have anything to do with him.
When you talk about Sony and Jamie Masada e.t.c, you're talking about revenge, not avenge.

Personally, I have a really hard time seeing anybody purposely killing Michael. I think these stories are created by fans because they refuse to see the possibility of Michael might actually having a drug problem.

I am one of those fans who refuse the possibility that Michael had a drug problem. Show me toxicology reports!! I believe POEPLE wanted Michael dead....I also believe that it goes deeper than any of us fans know. I believe Michael when he said "they are trying to poison me". I just think that Michael trusted the wrong doc. And as far as the vitilago goes........this would come to Michael from a gene he inherited from his farther. That is like asking why one child has curly hair and one doesn't it is all in the genes.

From what I can see, the motives are clear:

1.) HATRED - you can see this in every post on the GOOGLE groups, and on other sites. And for every hater, you have one potential psychopath.

2.) GREED - AEG saw that MJ wasn't going to be able to fulfill all 50 concerts, so why not kill him for the insurance money? That way, they can recoup from any potential losses.

3.) ANGER - Sony and MJ haven't had a good relationship in quite a while. And the way Sony went after MJ by purposefully not fulfilling their end of the bargain, they showed just how much they hated MJ.

4.) RACISM - lets face it. MJ was BIGGER than Elvis. WAY BIGGER. And was BLACK.

5.) VIGILANTE - someone had a personal grudge against MJ for being "let off the hook". In that persons mind, MJ was a dangerous pedophile that needed to be stopped.

Add your own if you care to. And as for the "tooth fairy" comment, that's pretty immature.

People had a hard time believing someone wanted to kill John Lennon & George Harrison. But someone shot John. Somebody else stabbed George, but George's assassination attempt was unsuccessful, but he almost didn't make it. During the Beatles days, people shot at their planes, especially after the Jesus comment and the shunning of the Marcos in the Phillipines.

OK, to educate each other and to understand each other, please explain to me how you guys think "they" (whoever you believe it was) managed to take Michael's life?!
Who do you guys believe did the final "killing stroke" - Conrad Murray?

I mean, some of you might actually be onto something, who knows.
And I also have a hard time thinking that the tooth fairy killed Michael, but who knows, she might be a back stabbing little bitch :)

If there is a God, Bruce Wayne you will not be on the jury.

Feel free to elaborate - I understand that you believe that it went down as in the YouTube video you posted.

But I'm curious to know how everyone else believe everything went down.
Your quotes about me are almost as dumb as the fairy tale comment that was made in the beginning of this thread, since you guys don't want to talk about the subject at matter.

So when I'm asking and wondering how you guys think Michael was killed it would contribute more to talk about the situation, than go and say something out of the blue about me, or the tooth fairy.

I'm actually having an open mind and wanna know who, and how Michael was killed... and then you try to preach about some other stuff. Come on.

Okay here goes Brucey.....Propofol was the drug of choice. Yes, someone knew how it worked, and that it may be very difficult to trace in a body after the person is deceased. So, they go into the bedroom, inject MJ with way more than what he needed usually, then slipped out....OR, they went back to doing what MJ hired them to do....watch the house, work in the kitchen, etc etc etc. This reeks of being an inside job from the get-go. The reason why I know about Diprivan is that I was in Nursing School, and have a Davis Drug Book that goes into some detail about this dangerous anesthetic.

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/08/eveningnews/main5145438.shtml

The death certificate lists the cause of death as "deferred." The toxicology report may show whether prescription painkillers played any role in Jackson's death. But experts say Diprivan, a powerful anesthesia drug, allegedly used as a sleep aid by the singer, is often hard to detect on routine toxicology tests.

"You have to send urine and potentially blood and potentially hair to very specialized laboratories," said Dr. Paul Wischmeyer, a Diprivan expert.

Last edited:
Unlike poison or a stab wound, propofol leaves no trace after its victim is killed. And in my opinion, the perfect thing to murder someone with.

As for the drugs found in his system, how do we know Murray didn't suggest or give all those drugs to Michael himself to make Michael look like another simple overdosed drug addict??

Because if Murray just killed him by giving him propofol, then that would spark even a bigger case since Michael had no problems. So Murray had to make Michael look like a drug addict so people will believe that the drugs killed him.

It's the PERFECT cover up.

Vigilante,

Michael never did anything to warrant a vigilante. Both cases were built on discussing lies.

Vigilante,

Michael never did anything to warrant a vigilante. Both cases were built on discussing lies.

To this particular person, MJ was a living lie. In this persons mind, he was guilty of it all.....you know....typical psychopathic or sociopathic type of mind-set. Kind of like that Mark David Chapman guy...

Okay here goes Brucey.....Propofol was the drug of choice. Yes, someone knew how it worked, and that it may be very difficult to trace in a body after the person is deceased. So, they go into the bedroom, inject MJ with way more than what he needed usually, then slipped out....OR, they went back to doing what MJ hired them to do....watch the house, work in the kitchen, etc etc etc. This reeks of being an inside job from the get-go. The reason why I know about Diprivan is that I was in Nursing School, and have a Davis Drug Book that goes into some detail about this dangerous anesthetic.

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/08/eveningnews/main5145438.shtml

The death certificate lists the cause of death as "deferred." The toxicology report may show whether prescription painkillers played any role in Jackson's death. But experts say Diprivan, a powerful anesthesia drug, allegedly used as a sleep aid by the singer, is often hard to detect on routine toxicology tests.

"You have to send urine and potentially blood and potentially hair to very specialized laboratories," said Dr. Paul Wischmeyer, a Diprivan expert.

Unlike poison or a stab wound, propofol leaves no trace after its victim is killed. And in my opinion, the perfect thing to murder someone with.

As for the drugs found in his system, how do we know Murray didn't suggest or give all those drugs to Michael himself to make Michael look like another simple overdosed drug addict??

Because if Murray just killed him by giving him propofol, then that would spark even a bigger case since Michael had no problems. So Murray had to make Michael look like a drug addict so people will believe that the drugs killed him.

It's the PERFECT cover up.

Thank you guys for perfect posts! :)

Yes I read and heard also that Propofol/Diprivan (same drug, right?) leaves no trace, so It's obviously a perfect "weapon". Jeez, I wonder how many murders will occur now when the word is out about this drug, and who knows how many murders it has been in the past with it.

I think it's safe to say that something has happened since the DEA is looking in pharmacies e.t.c

In your guys favour, it does makes me really uncomfortable that Michael didn't live in a place called "home", meaning it really seemed that Michael lived in a place with many "random people" walking around.
I don't know about you guys, but do you also believe the female chef that say that Conrad Murray carried oxygen tanks back and forth to Michael's bedroom every night?
To me, she has no reason to lie - in case she wasn't involved in some form of conspiracy.
I mean, do you all know if there's a reason for Michael to have those oxygen tanks?

Elaborate.

Are saying Michael was a liar?

I am saying that - to this person - he/she thought that MJ was a living lie. That the whole court case was a travesty of justice, and that in this persons mind, MJ deserved to die for what he supposedly did to that child.

That's what I think...although I could be reading too many Patricia Cornwell novels...

Thank you guys for perfect posts! :)

Yes I read and heard also that Propofol/Diprivan (same drug, right?) leaves no trace, so It's obviously a perfect "weapon". Jeez, I wonder how many murders will occur now when the word is out about this drug, and who knows how many murders it has been in the past with it.

That is very unlikely. No one can get propofol from a pharmacy. And it is never administered outside a hospital or medical clinic.

So to actually kill with this drug you need to be a DOCTOR, to have ACCESS to it. Because doctors are the only people who have access to propofol.

So no, anyone cannot just murder anyone with the drug.

But in MJ's case, Murray was the murderer. "Money...kill for it (MJ). That crook, Murray, was way in debt and given the chance to recieve some Michael Jackson pay. Hell, he'll get that drug for Michael no matter what it takes. "You will do ANYTHING for money...I'll never betray or decieve my friend, BUT...if you show the cash, then I will take it (MJ)."

I don't think I'm going to elaborate more of this because their are much more people involved in this murder than just Murray. So many wierd things going on for this to be 'accidental'. Accidents don't have so many twists and turns as this investigation, but murders sure do.

Last edited:
That crook, Murray, was way in debt and given the chance to recieve some Michael Jackson pay. Hell, he'll get that drug for Michael no matter what it takes. "You will do ANYTHING for money...I'll never betray or decieve my friend, BUT...if you show the cash, then I will take it (MJ)."

With that said though, Murray got paid really well to be Michael's doc.
Randy Phillips said the exact amount in some interview with Larry King, I'm looking through the episodes to find it.

With that said though, Murray got paid really well to be Michael's doc.
Randy Phillips said the exact amount in some interview with Larry King, I'm looking through the episodes to find it.

$150,000/month was the negotiated salary but he hadn't been paid yet because the contract was never signed, if I remember correctly.

$150,000/month was the negotiated salary but he hadn't been paid yet because the contract was never signed, if I remember correctly.

The contract was never signed? Well, a contract doesn't have to be signed for Michael to pay someone himself.

The contract was never signed? Well, a contract doesn't have to be signed for Michael to pay someone himself.

Supposedly the money was coming from AEG but the contract that was negotiated required Michaels signature and it was never signed, so AEG hadn't yet paid Murray...and then.....there's another story where Phillips said AEG advanced Michael money for Murray as part of the "production costs". Whatever that means.

The web has alot of stories on it, but really I guess what it's coming down to is a matter of he said, he said between Murrays people, AEG and maybe Frank Dileo since he was the manager..... I dunno......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back