Whoopi Goldberg defends Michael Jackson tooth and nail!

Trennyboo

Proud Member
I thank God for celebrities like Whoopi. Because she's not afraid to stand up and peak the trueth even though that "Joy" woman on there kept trying to speak her negativity, Whoopi bit back and never really let her finish her point. The conversation came up while they were discussing MJ's passeing and the nasty remarks made by that idiotic senator against Michael. Everyone was talking about Michael in the "celebrity" sense and Whoopi interupted and said "Well let me talk about my FREIND Michael Jackson" and she began to talk about their first meeting and again Joy interupted and said she would'nt leave her children with MJ and Whoopi then interupted Joy and said " I have left my children with Michae!" and the crowd arrupted with applause!

wow, good for her! That's great to hear. she needs to put them in their place.

Wow. Wasn't she one of the celebrities to say cr@p about Michael during the trial of after his arrest? I'm pretty sure I read something about that on a Brazilian magazine at that time.

wow I'm surprised. She made fun of him on a award show once. She said "in the category of new faces the winner is Michael Jackson" I've hated her ever since. But maybe after this i can forgive her.

let us not forget she was in one of his videos. So her jokes must not have bothered him to much.

Yes I saw it too. Props to Whoopi Goldberg. I was getting VERY angry with Joy.

It started with Joy Behar reading the quote of that ignorant Senator Pete King calling Michael a pedophile. I'm sure that ran up Joy Behar's alley because that's how she always felt about Michael. And she went on spewing her ignorance using the 1993 settlement and the 'sleeping in the same bed' and Michael's so-called 'strangeness' as her proof that he was a child molester.

Then Sherri Shepherd, who was at the BET awards, was saying how Michael was the first African American on MTV and broke racial barriers and he co-wrote 'We are the World" and brought many races together; but Joy kept running her mouth saying the person himself (talking about Michael) is different than the 'celebrity', and said would you leave your child alone with Michael etc...

Then Whoopi jumped in and first of all called Michael Jackson "My FRIEND" and said that every hightlight of her career Michael was there. And then she said "I would leave my child with Michael....and I did." (talking about her daughter). And the audience clapped. Then she said she does not believe that Michael Jackson is or was a child molester.

I'm glad Whoopi put the smack down on Joy because I just knew when Michael's name came up, Joy would eventually have something stupid and/or disrespectful to say about him---even despite his death.

yeah i know she was in Liberian Girl. But still she pissed me off, but like I said I think I can let go now after this

Some people don't want to get it. The truth is like poison to them.

ooh shit they have new episodes still ..i kept turing it on and it was repeats..ohh god i hope i find this on youtube..err i was waiting for my girl whoopi to say something.

Go Whoppi.. she's not someone you can mess around with.

And I never understood why fans like people based on whether or not they like Michael. Anyways....

I thank God for celebrities like Whoopi. Because she's not afraid to stand up and peak the trueth even though that "Joy" woman on there kept trying to speak her negativity, Whoopi bit back and never really let her finish her point. The conversation came up while they were discussing MJ's passeing and the nasty remarks made by that idiotic senator against Michael. Everyone was talking about Michael in the "celebrity" sense and Whoopi interupted and said "Well let me talk about my FREIND Michael Jackson" and she began to talk about their first meeting and again Joy interupted and said she would'nt leave her children with MJ and Whoopi then interupted Joy and said " I have left my children with Michae!" and the crowd arrupted with applause!

Stand up and be counted!

Anyone found a video for this yet?

Someone should be able to get a video up soon it was on today's show on the "VIEW" I myself don't know how to put videos on youtube, I'm not that good with the computer but it was on the "Hoy Topics segment in the beginning of the show.

i always like whoopi i think she cool and very smart in her :yes: and she shound very nices person i always like to meet her someday i love her movies too :yes:

:yes: someone get video to see it? :yes:

looks like abc made a right move and didn't know it, when they hired her. hope she stays on the show.

I'm glad she spoke up...wish more would for once, if only to drowned out the bs. He doesn't deserve this sh!t. Especially in regards to the allegations...which he had hanging over his head for so many years, and they knew he was innocent and didn't care and kept on about it. Makes me so :angry:

She's is a cow and ugly!! I can't believe it they still bashing Michael!!

When will they stop??

did whoopi speak out before on michael as well on the show or is this the first time?

Yes, I remember her so excited about Michael's tour announcement in London, she said she would like to go and also during the trial she was verry vocal in support of Michael on the show as well.

She's is a cow and ugly!! I can't believe it they still bashing Michael!!

When will they stop??
Who's a cow and ugly? Certainly not Whoopi. Whoopi is not ugly. She's the most natural African American on TV and Whoopi has always been a supporter of Mike. She even narrated the Captain EO thingy that was shown on TV. I'm sure footage of this will come out soon if not already.

As far as that Pete King man, the Jackson family should sue his pants off. He didn't say "I believe" Mike is a pedo; he stated it as fact. They should vote his ass out of office next time around.

Back