* Why Did I Get Married * ~ No. 1 Movie!

I saw this movie today. Absolutely amazing! You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll do some of this---> :zformation: Janet did a good job but Jill Scott and the actress that played Angie stole the movie. Tyler Perry is da man! It sucks that he had to go thru so much to get his film out, but that's how it is for movies with a predominantly ethnic cast. Hollywood should take notice that he's a talent not to be ignored..with or without the Madea character. I loved this movie! Nobody had to get naked, shot, blown up, or act like a uneducated clown for it to be successful. Kudos!

congrats to tyler and crew...you GO BOY!!!! :)

and un-congrats to silly reporters trying to nail tyler for what hollywood :zformation: has been doing to people of color for DECADES

I saw the movie earlier this week.. I was at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle beach, SC. My son, brother and sis-in- law went to watch two of the IMAX 3d movies.. My Mom, my friend and I went to see Why Did I Get Married? . I LOVED it. I love Tyler Perry.. I've seen all the plays and movies. I'm thrilled to see him make it in the movie business. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Diary of a mad black woman. All the Tyler Perry movies have a great message, while making you cry and laugh your butt off. The people he casts are amazing actors and singers.

I get the e-mails too Mello. ;)

Please go see this movie and support Tyler Perry. U will NOT be dissapointed.

so does janet have a major role in the film. havnt really being following info about the movie.[/b]
Janet has top billing behind Tyler Perry and besides the movie having an all black cast and directed by Perry, the storyline is nothing like Soul Food.

I have seen it...it was awesome! I cried and so did my boyfriend at a couple of parts ( I was like are you crying??? wow!) I loved Janet in it she was fabulous...It was a mazing how a great movie did not have to have swearing or nudity or heavy sexual content...I loved Tyler Pery in it...

I guess I should rent Diary of a Mad Black Woman...never saw that yet..

I saw it yesterday. Loved it.

The scene with Janet and her husband in the kitchen brought a lot of people in the theater to tears.

I just went and saw it yesterday (sunday) it was great. I loved it. There where a lot of emotion in that movie and it was a positive message about marrige for once.

I saw the movie on wednesday in Santa Monica and I have to say it wa a really great movie. Possibly chick flick but a lot of guys went to see it too. Janet was really good in it. I say congratulation to Janet, Jill Scott and all of the cast!!!

Re: * Why Did I Get Married * ~ No. 1 Movie!

Yay :wild: I will go see it as soon as it gets to Finland. Can't wait!

Back