Why did you love Michael?

iboz75

Proud Member
What made you love Michael in the first place? I'm still trying to figure out why I loved him. Why so many people love him. What made him so attractive to so many people. Why do I feel love for a man who I have never met?:wub:

not did! I do and forever will! I love him because we are so much alike.. its really hard to explain.Its more then just his beautiful physical appearance but I love that he has so much passion in everything he does and a heart of gold. I connect through his lyrics, his artistry but there is more to it.. as a person his spirit is the most beautiful I have been blessed to have known. It may sound strange but I feel very much in love and will love Michael forever. :wub:

did? i still do and forever will.

but to answer the question,i loved/love michael because he gave so much to the world. He loved everything and every1 and was a positive force no matter what. Trhough his music and dance he perfected his craft,so much no1 could ever touch it. He gave me escapism. When i was pissed sad depressed or lonely,all i had to do was out on a michael jackson record,performance,interview,or stare a oicture,and i knew id be ok. he touched so many lives and has done things only we could dream of.

for me, it's the fact that he was such a paradox of things, like I am. On the one hand, he was like a sweet, shy little boy which is a adorable and makes you want to hold him and hug him while he bares his soul...then on the other hand there was the sex god confident Michael he becameon stage that set my hair on end (Come Together is the sexiest video segment that I have ever seen in my life outside of p.o.r.n, lol.)

I'm the same way; You're just as likely to see me laughing and crying to "The Little Mermaid" and daydreaming as you are to find me in full glamour sexy mode with cleavage bared and wink ready.

I loved his gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile...I loved him during the BAD era and honestly most of my boyfriends were me trying to get someone who looked like him in the Speed Demon video. (failed miserably, lol, there is no other MICHAEL)

I liked the dancing, the singing, the HUGE charitable heart, the ambition....but I also wanted to just wrap him in my arms because he seemed so sad and surrounded by the wrong people...and his dad scarred that poor boy for life; I was always so sad that someone so GORGEOUS could end up pretty much disfiguring himself. I loved him because I wanted to heal him someway, make him see how beautiful and wonderful he is. Typical woman right, always wanting to heal the world and change a man? lol.

In a world of supreme jerks, it was refreshing to know OF a guy who it seemed like you could talk to who would listen, who was sensitive and artistic, who was GORGEOUS yet humble (most gorgeous guys are jerks who know it, right? ugh), who you could date/take home to parents and they would love him and YET take home to bed and he'd be a beast, lol. There was just something very charismatic about him and the fact that he was multifaceted made at least ONE part of him completely attractive to someone.

did? i still do and forever will.

When i was pissed sad depressed or lonely,all i had to do was out on a michael jackson record,performance,interview,or stare a oicture,and i knew id be ok. he touched so many lives and has done things only we could dream of.

Yes me too! Michael gave me escapism, and got me through some of my toughest times. I wish I could thank him for that. :angel:

The things i loved most bout mike were:

His kindness
His music
His smile
His gorgeous eyes
His dancing

but most of all....HIS GIVING HEART :wub:

What DO I like about Michael?? Lets see!

His love! For everything.. For children, animal, life...
His eyes. Oh my goodness!
His Artistic Ability..
His Humor
I love that he was so innocent.. Like a child!

Those are just a few of many things I love about Michael

I loved Michael because he symbolized everything that was right with this world. He was a role model, a person to look up to, and someone who gave more love to more people than we can ever truly appreciate.

I love Michael because he loved me.

I love him because he loved the children...the animals...the world.

I love him because he was humble and even though he had more to be boastful about than most of us on the face of the planet all he did was show love and compassion.

I love Michael because he used his talents to make the world a better place.

I love him because he makes me want to be a better person and keep trying harder everyday.

I love Michael because in him I see everything I could ever want from a brother, a father, a son, an uncle, a lover and a friend.

I love him for his amazing talent and his desire to share it with me and the whole world.

Lastly, I love Michael because he always makes me smile. :)

I Love him for him!! He had a big heart and seemed like a very sweet man! I also love MJ because he could put a smile on people's faces. I Love MJ because he was very giving and loving as well. I love Michael forever and always!

What stands out most to me isn't necessarily his music, though I do love that, but his Humanitarianism. He literally changed the world all by himself, and to me that is amazing. I love Michael because he wasn't all talk. He would talk about wanting to save someone's life, or save the world and the children...and then he would go out and do it. I don't know anyone whose heart is as big as Michael's...and I don't know how so much heart and soul and generosity got in that little body of his...I really don't...

edit: And I forgot that I wanted to say this too. I am absolutely stunned by the brilliance in his songs also. The man knew his way around music like it was his God given gift (which it of course was). I believe he said something like this once, but it's the absolute truth. That God handed him, or instilled in him, the knowledge and the gift to bring to life feelings and thoughts that people needed to hear, exactly when they needed to hear them. He inspired people to want to be a better person, to want to be a better generation and help make things better, bigger, and greater for future generations to come. If we don't take care of the world, and each other, now who else is going to? Especially if there is nothing left to take care of...

Maybe I love Michael the most because he is so inspiring and his songs are thought provoking. I love, love, love thinking about the meaning and the work behind his music...

Last edited:
I loved Michael because he symbolized everything that was right with this world. He was a role model, a person to look up to, and someone who gave more love to more people than we can ever truly appreciate.

aint that the truth! He cared so damn much about everyone and everything. He didnt have to but he did. :cry:

his voice
his music
his kindness
his humor
his dance
his overflowing creativity
....everything.

and the more people talk crap about the more I love him.
Michael's unbreakable and utter perfection in my book. :wub:

In fear of sounding totally cliche, im not going to say that there are no words to describe him, but instead that there are way too many words

Through all the crap that happened to him, he was never afraid to be himself. He didn't change for anyone. I love him because he taught me many things, being yourself is important, thats one thing he taught me. I love him cause he's Michael Jackson, the most beautiful person to grace this earth.

I fell in love with Michael when I was 4 years old, after seeing Thriller on tv...and I love him more and more :wub:

I can't pinpoint one thing....

It's the magic that first got me hooked...the fantasy of the man...when I was a kid I thought he could turn into anything!

His voice: the way he sings straight from the heart. His passion...you can feel it

His eyes, the way his hair flops over his eyes...the cute smile. The hot hot hot performances that could make girls drop with one look :wub:

His love for kids, and for wanting the world to be a better place.

For always seeing the good in people

I love him for always carrying on even though he was knocked down again and again and again. He ALWAYS had a smile and a wave for fans...I know he loved us so much, as he said, from the bottom of his heart :cry: :(

His dignity through everything made me love him even more :cry: :cry: :cry:

Beautiful, beautiful Michael..Everytime I write my feelings I always start crying again...I wish he was still here :(

Being 29 years old and a Michael Jackson fan for over 25 years. I really still don't know what made me love Michael in the first place. Ever since I could remember I had loved him. Every single thing about him I just totally love. But what I really love is his smile. OMG he has the most greatest smile in the entire universe. I have always love that smile of his it just makes me love him even more than I already do.

Back